K.C. PAUL - astronomer extraordinaire

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear friends,

It is my privilege to introduce you to a most extraordinary man, Kartik Chandra Paul. For the last 40 years or so, K.C. Paul has valiantly (and singlehandedly) challenged the world's scientific community with his peculiar geocentric model of the Solar System - which I will henceforth refer to as "The PAUL model".

Please set aside a minute to read this fairly balanced article about K.C. Paul's tireless efforts: https://scroll.in/magazine/901353/one-m ... -the-earth

It appears that a full-length feature documentary (titled "The Geocentric Man") about Professor Paul has been thwarted / censored by India's CBFC:
"KOLKATA : A documentary about a man who has been plastering Kolkata's walls since the 1970s with his theory that the “Sun revolves around the Earth once in 365 days” has run into an unexpected hurdle. The Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) has withheld permission for the film’s release, reportedly on the ground that it is “anti-scientific”.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arti ... aign=cppst
Here's the official trailer (2019) for "The Geocentric Man" documentary : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAzubmp1s4k

However, a couple of shorter documentaries about K.C. Paul have been made - and I have embedded them below.

OBLIVION - The Life and World of K.C. Paul

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDJtLbEJ8u4

The Days and Nights of K.C.Paul

Sadly (as you can see in the above documentaries), K.C. Paul has been subjected to both verbal and physical abuse over the years - which just goes to show how ideas contradicting mainstream beliefs are perceived as some sort of "threat" to many people around the world, especially science professors and students. Shame be upon them. There is certainly no violence involved in K.C. Paul's activities & activism and, what's more, his theories are perfectly viable and eminently scientific.

Of course, as the author of the TYCHOS model, my prime interest in the PAUL model is - naturally - to assess any similarities and parallels between the two models. So let's have a quick look at what I have (so far) been able to gather from the little information that the above articles and documentaries have provided :

The PAUL model propounds that the Sun revolves around Earth in ca. 365 days and that Earth revolves around its axis once a day.
The TYCHOS model propounds that the Sun revolves around Earth in ca. 365 days and that Earth revolves around its axis once a day.

The PAUL model submits that Mercury and Venus are the Sun's satellites (or moons). This explains why only Mercury and Venus have no moons !
The TYCHOS model submits that Mercury and Venus are the Sun's satellites (or moons). This explains why only Mercury and Venus have no moons !

The PAUL model suggests that Earth is an old (extinct) star and that the lava to be found in its core is a tell-tale sign of this being the case.
The TYCHOS model suggests that Earth is an old (extinct) star and that the lava to be found in its core is a tell-tale sign of this being the case.

The PAUL model argues that life is not sustainable on high-speed planets such as Mars and that Earth's immobility is a prerequisite for biological life forms.
The TYCHOS model argues that life is not sustainable on high-speed planets such as Mars and that Earth's (near-) immobility is a prerequisite for biological life forms.

Thus far, it looks like the PAUL model and the TYCHOS model have a lot in common. K.C. Paul also points out that Polaris (our current North star) hardly appears to move at all during the course of one year. As it is though, Polaris does trace a (microscopic) trochoidal loop when observed over a full year: in the TYCHOS, this is explained by the trochoidal path around which any earthly observer is carried annually, as Earth slowly revolves around its PVP orbit (at the speed of about 1.6 km/h). In fact, this slow orbital motion of our Earth (which slowly moves from underneath Polaris, to Vega and back to Polaris in 25344 years) also explains the so-called "precession of the equinoxes". I do not know at this time whether the PAUL model has a theory for this all-important precession of our entire star field ; yet, if it hasn't, the PAUL model is no worse (in this respect) than the Copernican model which, likewise, has no rational explanation for the same!

Another problem which the PAUL model may have is the observed behaviour of Mars. In the TYCHOS model (modelled after Tycho Brahe's and Pathani Samanta's identical solar system configurations), the unequal intervals of Mars's alignment with any given star (707/707/707/707/707/707/707/546 days) are perfectly accounted for. This, because the orbit of Mars (Mars being the Sun's binary companion) intersects the Sun's orbit: the ensuing "spirographic" path of Mars causes the red planet to realign (once every eight revolutions) with a given star in only 546 days (as illustrated here).

In any event, dear readers, I trust that you may imagine how strongly I'd like to fulfill this little dream of mine: to hop on a flight to Kolkata and meet this extraordinary gentleman, K.C. Paul, in person. Then, to somehow organize a little conference with the two of us presenting our "common case", ideally at some sort of academic venue populated with those scholars who have been mocking and demeaning K.C. Paul's work over the years, nay, over the decades. :)
patrix

Re: K.C. PAUL - astronomer extraordinaire

Unread post by patrix »

Extraordinary dear Simon. Another modern day confirmation of the TYCHOS. Åke Hemström wasn't the only one after all. It's amazing how this gentleman could figure this out with likely very limited access to books and no internet. I hope you find a way to contact him.
Peaker

Unread post by Peaker »

Intriguing, as always.

After reading this post on K C Paul I paused for a moment to consider the possibility that this is the only person to come forward with support for the Tychos Model.

Has no one from the 'scientific community' come forward in the past months to offer support?

I shouldn't be surprised...but I am.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Peaker,

I'm happy to tell you that a few dozen people (admittedly, not so many) around the world - including scholars in various fields of academia - have, so far, expressed support for the TYCHOS model. At this time though, it would probably be inappropriate for me to cite them by name - unless I ask each one of them for permission to do so. Let me explain why, with the following example: as I visited the USA in the summer of 2018, a veteran astronomy professor (who ran the planetarium of a large american university) who had read my TYCHOS book invited me for a two-day visit to his beautiful city. As he drove me around a sight-seeing tour in his car, he told me about his current woes with the university board who had recently reprimanded him "for teaching too much culture" - or something along these lines! The professor (who has Native American ancestry) had been screening in his planetarium a magnificent light-&-sound show about Native American cosmology (which I was privileged to view "in private") - and this had not gone down well with the university board... He was thus quite wary of expressing his (positive) views about the TYCHOS model to his students - as he reckoned this would spell the end of his tenure at the university.

I hope you realize, dear Peaker, that it should be of no surprise whatever that most people won't touch the TYCHOS model with a bargepole; for the TYCHOS model to gain any sort of "official" recognition, it will take some sort of world-shaking miracle. For instance, NASA (and all similar phony space agencies around the world) must first disintegrate, putting thousands of people on the dole. The world's scientific / astronomy/ cosmology community will have to admit they've been wrong all along (well, at least for the last 400 years. Tycho Brahe got pretty close at figuring out our solar system). This is, of course, not something that will happen anytime soon - or within our lifetimes...
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

I am so pleased that Simon has found this chap to help validate his TYCHOS theory.

Being branded on Shittipaedia as a 'conspiracy theorist' (which is a sure sign he is on a correct track) K.C. Paul must be reckoned with.

I find the notion that the Earth (so-called) may have come about from a defunct star very interesting indeed. Maybe this would explain a great deal of phenomena: so-called 'tectonic plate' movements, volcanoes, changing land-masses and so forth.

Maybe the mantle is shrinking and perhaps the planet is cooling! (When good is bad and bad is good).This would be the result of this shrinking of the core and has nothing (of course) to do with any ridiculous 'global warming' or any of the current verbiage.

It could also answer a number of other questions, I would imagine, like perhaps any increase in earth-quakes, volcanic activity, fires, changing weather patterns and so on. Worthy of historical research, I would think.

Shrinking of the planet's core might also allow the production of perhaps new materials or a greater quantity of older ones.

Just a thought.

Be well.
Sharpstuff
Peaker

Unread post by Peaker »

Thanks Simon,

A few dozen is good! A few dozen is what I'd expect. Truth telling is rare and getting rarer.

People aren't designed to tell the truth, they are negotiators and reality is negotiated between parties. At least that was how it used to be.

Science or truthtelling came late to the party and brought it's shadow, lying, with it. Lying would have no force were it not for the presence of it's opposite.
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

Interesting article!

Paul seems like a street philosopher of old.
What follows are a few bits from the article worth highlighting and some commentary:

https://scroll.in/magazine/901353/one-m ... -the-earth
Paul was also a regular fixture at the annual Kolkata Book Fair, until this year, when he was pushed out by the police after being accused of spreading anti-science messages.
To the authorities, he is not merely wrong, he is “anti-science”. As though he is spreading science hate.

Then there is the “debunking” of Paul via some NASA PR guy:
As you are aware, NASA has sent numerous probes to Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupitor (sic)…
This bluster would intimidate most people into silence. The dissonance is – dissenters can’t be right, because NASA’s documented successes prove them wrong. However, from a perspective that has taken on board Tychos and the evidence it encompasses, the reverse is revealed. It shows that all of those NASA ventures must be phony. And all at once! But more than that, Tychos has brought into question nothing less than the very bedrock of physics! (Now that really blows my mind!) And this is nothing less than "subversive", "dangerous" and a "menace"!*

PR man also says:
The sun-centered concept has worked for us and we will continue to stick with it until something better comes along.
It certainly has worked well for them. High status and big dollar$. Admitting they are so fundamentally wrong is not an option.

*Thinking about the control of science, Aldous Huxley’s “Brave New World” comes to mind.
When the World Controller, Mustapha Mond is lecturing John Savage about an “optimum population” he says:
We don't want to change. Every change is a menace to stability. (…) Every discovery in pure science is potentially subversive; even science must sometimes be treated as a possible enemy. Yes, even science.
And a bit later
It isn't only art that's incompatible with happiness; it's also science. Science is dangerous; we have to keep it most carefully chained and muzzled.

Then, when explaining how science is practiced in the world he controls he says
(O)ur science is just a cookery book, with an orthodox theory of cooking that nobody's allowed to question, and a list of recipes that mustn't be added to except by special permission from the head cook.
But why is it so dangerous to stability? He does not explain. Because discoveries can expose the lies!

Science is dangerous, but some science is good - the science used for societal "stability".
'(T)ruth's a menace, science is a public danger. As dangerous as it's been beneficent. It has given us the stablest equilibrium in history. China's was hopelessly insecure by comparison; even the primitive matriarchies weren't steadier than we are. Thanks, I repeat, to science. But we can't allow science to undo its own good work. That's why we so carefully limit the scope of its researches--that's why I almost got sent to an island. We don't allow it to deal with any but the most immediate problems of the moment. All other enquiries are most sedulously discouraged.
We also get the motivation behind the A-bomb baloney – to get the proles to accept control.
'It's curious,' he went on after a little pause, 'to read what people in the time of Our Ford used to write about scientific progress. They seemed to have imagined that it could be allowed to go on indefinitely, regardless of everything else. (…) People still went on talking about truth and beauty as though they were the sovereign goods. Right up to the time of the Nine Years' War. That made them change their tune all right. What's the point of truth or beauty or knowledge when the anthrax bombs are popping all around you? That was when science first began to be controlled--after the Nine Years' War. People were ready to have even their appetites controlled then. Anything for a quiet life. We've gone on controlling ever since. It hasn't been very good for truth, of course. But it's been very good for happiness. One can't have something for nothing. Happiness has got to be paid for.'
-The price for “happiness” is beauty and truth. Isn’t Mr Huxley so saintly? He knows what is the best for us commoners.
-Will Simon get sent to an island?
-How our world controllers must laugh seeing how this book is on recommended text lists of so many thousands of schools and the millions of people who read it, as I did decades ago, and think it is all about the future!
simonshack
Administrator

Macaria wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:21 pm
-Will Simon get sent to an island?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I were !
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

I have missed this thread; will try to formulate my dissenting opinion.

Both the article and the two videos are media products: Why should we think - especially at this place dedicated to exposing media deceptions - that the creators (and the people featured) have in mind primarily something that at least resembles truth? Or that they have any concept of truth at all?
(I don't really know where Simon put his eyes when he started the thread; the scenes are staged, his bio has more than enough red flags etc. etc. etc. And if that is the science of the future as the guy says and 'expects', then one will definitely be tempted to think and even say 'I would be rather with NASA', and that seems to be the very point!
-- Then, by the way, there are quite a few 'geocentric guys' from Europe and America on the net, websites, videos, everything you could possibly need. Mainly, of course, on 'religious' grounds, i.e. 'the Earth does not move'. In India, however, where there's never been a religious debate, it has to be done differently.
-- To listen propaganda activity in 'developing countries' may have some worth, partly because propagandists are here faced with a psychological constitution different to that of the European / American peoples, but mainly because they are operating with tools that we in our much more "advanced state" have long since passed - so much so that we have forgotten about it…
-- The use of Eleanor Rigby seems telling.)
Macaria wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:21 pmPaul seems like a street philosopher of old.
Yes, of course, he does seem like that! That is the very thing! The problem is, however, that he is just not that. - This philosopher on the street, loudly proclaiming in public places - not the truth or such, but the opening slogans of his 'book' (actually a brochure or something), - like a newsboy the morning paper headlines in the good old days, - which he offers for ten rupees (later, in a slightly more intimate milieu, he settles for five)! 'New discovery!' 'Galileo was wrong!' etc… And all that in India! Serious?
Paul was also a regular fixture at the annual Kolkata Book Fair, until this year, when he was pushed out by the police after being accused of spreading anti-science messages.
To the authorities, he is not merely wrong, he is “anti-science”. As though he is spreading science hate.
His activities could not have been so objectionable to the authorities, given that we are talking about decades. In any case, it seems to be a case of the media playing the 'persecuted hero' bait for who knows how many millions of times. It seems always to work. If he has been really pushed out of the book fair once or twice, it must have been for some very common reason… - and the 'anti-science massage' phrase may have served only as a pretext, - or it is simply a smart invention occurred in the head of the journalist or his controller.
Then there is the “debunking” of Paul via some NASA PR guy:
As you are aware, NASA has sent numerous probes to Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupitor (sic)…
[ ….. ]

PR man also says:
The sun-centered concept has worked for us and we will continue to stick with it until something better comes along.
It certainly has worked well for them. High status and big dollar$. Admitting they are so fundamentally wrong is not an option.
_____
This bluster would intimidate most people into silence.
Obviously, - but this Paul boy is not portrayed here as a cowardly lad. But, and what can be more natural, he has no problem with 'space travel.' (By the way, the stereotypical reply of an employee sitting in the propaganda office of the space agency, I don't think, can tell us anything new, - even if we assume that this exchange of messages somehow really happened.)
The dissonance is – dissenters can’t be right, because NASA’s documented successes prove them wrong. However, from a perspective that has taken on board Tychos and the evidence it encompasses, the reverse is revealed. It shows that all of those NASA ventures must be phony. And all at once! But more than that, Tychos has brought into question nothing less than the very bedrock of physics! (Now that really blows my mind!)
The gigantic system of deception called 'space exploration' and/or its 'debunking' on the one hand, and the scientific problem of which model would best and most satisfactorily fit the available data (or, how a model looks like, which could satisfactorily explain known data) on the other, are two completely different things, in fact they have nothing to do with each other.

The Copernican system is not a mere fraud or hoax, but indeed a revolution, the 'first,' as they say, and, as far as science is concerned, it stands at the threshold or dawn of the modern age.
And this is nothing less than "subversive", "dangerous" and a "menace"!
Really? Do you really think that the powers that be are even a little bit worried that science, 'real science' or I don't know what you call it, will one day get out of control? (The 'Nine Years War' predates the 'present time' of the Brave New World by hundreds of years, by the way.)

Apropos Huxley:

Could never understand why so many people bring up this particular book by Huxley, and especially the way they mention it. If one reads it in an attitude as if it were intended to be not only a reading for his (Huxley’s) generations, but as an instruction manual for future generations as to their external lives thoughts and even ideals, then I think the fault lies with the reader. (Of course, a writer may well anticipate that this is a common mistake, but it is a kind of hypothesis or assumption, and must remain so until someone can back up the claim.)

The other thing is that any literary work, provided its author has a serious ambition, is always concerned with and focus on the present. 'Future' will always be just an allegory. It is a light veil under which you can discover what the writer wants to say. The problem in this case is that there is very little there. The world described is nothing but Huxley's present - what could (or should at least) be more self-evident than that!* - but he was unable to create a hero for it. (One only has to choose some of the characteristics of present society and magnify them, i.e. to carry their development along in the imagination, - and there you have just get a nice 'futuristic' piece. The worth of the process and the results then will depend on the seriousness of your choices.) The description of society in the book, however, is artistic, and so the book itself can - in my opinion - be 'recommended'. Provided of course, and perhaps we can agree in that, that in the recommendation, even if it’s negative in nature, interpretation takes the most explicit form.

* It is almost always mentioned together with Orwell's 1984 the title of which refers even officially to 1948, the year of its publication. Both books were evidently not made into 'cult books' until much later. As novels, they both are very low (perhaps a basic requirement for propaganda to take it under its wing), without a protagonist, that is, without a character the reader would like to understand, who has a fate whose unfolding the empathetic eye can follow in the novel etc.

The phenomenon of which the starting point we can, maybe, take these two works (if it is really required to mention them) can be interpreted in different ways. For example in this way: art (that of the novelists in our case) abandoned (and betrayed) its real essence (and its independence) and offered its service (for a living) to the power. In other words, from that time, that is from the ’30 and ’40, there is no art in Europe (or America). Am I a nihilist? Maybe, but read a novel or two published in the last fifty years.

The price for “happiness” is beauty and truth. Isn’t Mr Huxley so saintly? He knows what is the best for us commoners.
Sure he was far from being saintly, neither then nor in his later years, but it is undeniable that there is quite a few real and important warning even in this book (e.g. maybe just in the very texts you quoted); - and, by the way, is it not you who, like everyone else who talks about him with a similar attitude, try to trick him into the role of a prophet - in order to discredit him? Am I wrong?

I'm not a fan of Huxley in the least, but to interpret him in this way seems to me definitely paving the way for propaganda.
simonshack
Administrator

Mansur,

I have often wondered what sort of purpose, drive and motivation has brought you to share your thoughts here at Cluesforum.

Generally speaking, your posts have been consistently cryptic/ ambiguous / abstruse / gloomy / defeatist / and more often than not, rather depressing.

Now, what really made me hit the ceiling is this last post of yours on this very thread dedicated to this picturesque and (in my opinion) VERY intelligent man - K.C. Paul.

So let's see - here's an extract from your above post where you obviously try to demean this lovable man whom I'd like to call Professor Paul:
Mansur wrote:This philosopher on the street, loudly proclaiming in public places - not the truth or such, but the opening slogans of his 'book' (actually a brochure or something), - like a newsboy the morning paper headlines in the good old days, - which he offers for ten rupees (later, in a slightly more intimate milieu, he settles for five)!
Yes, Mansur - Professor Paul will settle for five rupees - and I myself would even be happy to settle for three, in order to diffuse the new, 2nd Edition of my TYCHOS book. In fact - I AM OFFERING IT FOR FREE TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO READ IT ONLINE - FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! And if the TYCHOS continues to be stifled and banned on the internets (as it already appears to be on Youtube, which deletes any comments containing the https://book.tychos.space/ URL, I may even consider to 'take it to the streets' and - just like Professor Paul - sell TYCHOS pamphlets from a shed (or a shack ^_^ ...) for a couple of rupees.

You then wrote:
Mansur wrote: His activities could not have been so objectionable to the authorities, given that we are talking about decades. In any case, it seems to be a case of the media playing the 'persecuted hero' bait for who knows how many millions of times. It seems always to work. If he has been really pushed out of the book fair once or twice, it must have been for some very common reason… - and the 'anti-science massage' phrase may have served only as a pretext, - or it is simply a smart invention occurred in the head of the journalist or his controller.
"His controller"??? Are you actually insinuating / suggesting that Professor K.C. Paul has some sort of "CIA" controller??? Good Lord, Mansur - I hope you're not.

See, I have labored and struggled for all of these years to try and make people discern between the "good and bad" (or positive and negative) persons, powers, thinkers and entities in this world. For you to spread suspicions about Professor Paul's evident integrity here on this forum is just silly - and in my book, unacceptable.
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

From what do you get the idea, please, that the honourable gentleman is a professor, or that he has ever pursued a scientific activity?

Is it possible that, because of the identity of names, you have somehow confused him with this other gentleman, who is indeed a retired professor, in a university in Calcutta, but not of astronomy?

https://in.linkedin.com/in/kartick-chan ... -183a67137

(... not that there is any guarantee that professorship and the pursuit of truth are in any way related.)
simonshack wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:11 am
Mansur wrote:… - and the 'anti-science massage' phrase may have served only as a pretext, - or it is simply a smart invention occurred in the head of the journalist or his [her] controller.
"His controller"??? Are you actually insinuating / suggesting that Professor K.C. Paul has some sort of "CIA" controller??? Good Lord, Mansur - I hope you're not.
(Mabe the journalist was a woman…) But, as is absolutely obvious from the post, I regard Mr Paul's activities as propaganda, and so the 'controller' thing goes without saying.
Generally speaking, your posts have been consistently cryptic/ ambiguous / abstruse / gloomy / defeatist / and more often than not, rather depressing.
This judgement, or any judgement, I am willing to take, or would willing to take, upon myself, but I don't know which parts in my post the above adjectives (together or separately) refers to. I cannot correct myself unless the prompt is clear.
simonshack
Administrator

Mansur wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:18 pm But, as is absolutely obvious from the post, I regard Mr Paul's activities as propaganda, and so the 'controller' thing goes without saying.
"Absolutely obvious propaganda"? So Professor Paul is, in your opinion, some sort of propagandist spook? And so "the controller thing goes without saying"??? Come on now, Mansur - gimme a break. Please.

What's your take on my TYCHOS model - which is quite similar to Professor Paul's worldview? Is that also "absolutely obvious propaganda", in your opinion? Let's hear it.
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

Whether a 'system' is fair or not, or even insane, does not make it propaganda.
___

The guy is probably not a propagandist per se and directly, - but all we know about him is a product of the last few years, and this in turn is clearly a media product, videos (award winning videos!), articles, wiki page and all the rest.
____

I'm no expert on the subject, but I would venture a claim that India has ten times as much traditional material on astronomy as Europe ever had up to, say, Kepler, including the Greeks.

And in our case this is an important detail. I tried to hint at it.
simonshack wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:28 pm
Mansur wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:18 pm But, as is absolutely obvious from the post, I regard Mr Paul's activities as propaganda, and so the 'controller' thing goes without saying.
"Absolutely obvious propaganda"?
What kind of interpretation is that, may I ask?

I have named a number of things why I consider it propaganda.

As for you, Simon, I think you are a human being and as such subject to mistakes, small and large, like everyone else, including your most sincere supporter :)
____

(And again, the guy can only be called a 'professor' in an old sense of the word, i.e. someone who professes his faith. But - 'as is obvious' - there are good reasons for anyone to doubt even that.)
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

Hi Mansur,

You are correct that the presentations of Mr Paul are media products and we should question any of these. The NASA letters for example could very well be stage props. You pointed out other doubtful aspects of the story. It may be propaganda as you say. Or, it may be that Simon’s judgement of sincerity is correct and the guy is basically as presented. It might be a bit of both.
I don’t know.

Not that it is necessary to supply any reason for propaganda to determine that something is indeed propaganda, but since you are so convinced it is, what do you think its purpose? I think you are indicating he is a controlled opposition, but on this point, and on some others you are not really clear and rather rambling.

You are also being unnecessarily picky which is somewhat annoying.

You say
Mansur wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:37 pm ...'space exploration' and/or its 'debunking' on the one hand, and the scientific problem of which model would best and most satisfactorily fit the available data ... on the other, are two completely different things, in fact they have nothing to do with each other.
What? My point was that if space travel is claimed based on a certain model and then that model is shown to be false, then on that basis, the travel is debunked.
Mansur wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:37 pm Really? Do you really think that the powers that be are even a little bit worried that science, 'real science' or I don't know what you call it, will one day get out of control?
They are very concerned about science. As an operational matter science and ideas in general must be and are in practice very vigorously controlled. To do otherwise would threaten stability as Huxley said. This is basic. I think that the busting of the virus myth (for example) would be a huge blow to the apparatus. You think otherwise? Please, explain why they do not see unrestrained science as dangerous or a threat.

On Huxley:
Mansur wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:37 pm is it not you who, like everyone else who talks about him with a similar attitude, try to trick him into the role of a prophet - in order to discredit him? Am I wrong?
Not really clear what you are getting at with all that, but yeah, you are basically wrong.
You presume a hell of a lot from just a few words. Get off your high horse. Why do I think he is a prophet when one of the very few things I said about BNW was:
Macaria wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:21 pm (when I read it) decades ago, ... (I thought) it (was) all about the future!
ie I do not (now) think BNW was all about the future.
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

Macaria wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:50 pm You are correct that the presentations of Mr Paul are media products and we should question any of these. The NASA letters for example could very well be stage props. You pointed out other doubtful aspects of the story. It may be propaganda as you say. Or, it may be that Simon’s judgement of sincerity is correct and the guy is basically as presented. It might be a bit of both. I don’t know.
The guy is not ‘basically’ but absolutely ‘as presented’. I.e. he is a complete fake. There is no thinking/feeling in his eyes and voice; all the scenes are staged, evidently staged; all his sayings are endless repetitions of the same formulas, - and if we regard that we are here in India where he could have found tons of materials for astronomy based on an age old tradition, it is quite ridiculous to see him parroting the names of Galileo and Copernicus and Aristotle – and ‘new discovery’. But I am repeating myself.
Macaria wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:50 pm My point was that if space travel is claimed based on a certain model and then that model is shown to be false, then on that basis, the travel is debunked.
Maybe it is claimed so (‘officially’) but in reality it is based entirely on propaganda deceptions, so however correct and logical the above statement may sound, it is, I think, a big mistake. At least I am absolutely unable to imagine someone in whose ‘conversion’ concerning the ‘space-travel’ hoax astronomical considerations played (or will play) any role whatsoever.

Maybe an ‘ideal case’ it was hovering before your mind’s eyes - where, say, to the famous utterance ‘Utter Bilge’ hundreds, maybe thousands, of astronomers and physicists and other scientists would respond, not so much publicly and in words but – really – in deeds. We know no such things have ever happened and the utterance has been brought in history of science with a corresponding interpretation… (Probably the whole thing was a scam.)

Maybe Simon is resenting me but I am definitely of the opinion that the Tychos (or any other alternative model of the universe), whatever merits it may have, cannot have any exposing potential.

(In one of the two videos, Mr. Paul in his usual manner (maybe in India peoples’ tympanic have much more bearing than ours) says that if NASA adopted his model they could spare a lot of money in their journey to Mars because the distance of this planet from our mother Earth in his geocentric scheme is remarkably smaller than in the Copernican world.

Even Patrix agreed that, in theory, NASA could continue quite smoothly with any other model - provided it’s become mainstream.)
Macaria wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:50 pm
Mansur wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:37 pm Really? Do you really think that the powers that be are even a little bit worried that science, 'real science' or I don't know what you call it, will one day get out of control?
They are very concerned about science. As an operational matter science and ideas in general must be and are in practice very vigorously controlled. To do otherwise would threaten stability as Huxley said. This is basic. I think that the busting of the virus myth (for example) would be a huge blow to the apparatus. You think otherwise? Please, explain why they do not see unrestrained science as dangerous or a threat.
Simply because there is no such thing.

If you go back to your first post in this thread and to your first quote of Huxley, - now, perhaps that seems to have been really a psyop on the part of Huxley to place modern experimental science on the same level as art which was, and is, really a deception par excellence.

‘Discoveries in pure science’ – as he says, continuously making changes in the status quo, - yes, that is modern science par excellence. But NB that the Great Controller’s words (from about 500 a. F. – ‘after Ford’ - or so, I don’t remember exactly – in the fiction’s time), are in no way the words of the present day controllers! - if there are really such beings at all deserving that name. It is a fiction and you might not apply the statements and characters so directly to the reality of our world.* (A good fiction has its own reality by the way and does not need ‘ours’.) In the ‘real world’, however, in our modern world, quite as in politics, ‘change’ is the watchword in any and every activity in science.

* It is as it were the Devil speaking here (the ‘King of this world’), and to confuse this product of the author’s imagination (in a positive sense, ‘creative imagination’) with any group of individuals or their conscious interests is the very hotbed of ‘conspiracy theories’, of being/becoming ‘conspiracy-minded’.

On the other hand, even if we were able, we cannot possibly determine or describe here what ‘pure/real/unrestrained science’ is (as most certainly 99,99% of the readers of the BNW has no clue about it).

As to the ‘busting of the virus myth’: I think we are not only centuries but millenniums away from such a ‘busting’, don’t you think? But you are certainly right, at present it WOULD really be a ‘huge blow’ - which would be seen and heard even from the Moon :)

In reality, the ‘virus-myth’ is more cemented than ever before – and that is in not a small measure thanks to the public controversies (‘circus’); I don’t like the term ‘controlled opposition’, but here it seems entirely fitting.
Macaria wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:50 pm On Huxley:
Mansur wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:37 pm…is it not you who, like everyone else who talks about him with a similar attitude, try to trick him into the role of a prophet - in order to discredit him? Am I wrong?
Not really clear what you are getting at with all that, but yeah, you are basically wrong.
You presume a hell of a lot from just a few words. Get off your high horse. Why do I think he is a prophet when one of the very few things I said about BNW was: …
Now, in case it was ‘not really clear’ I am not ‘basically’ but absolutely wrong. Without ‘irony’ or such. :) I’m not a prophet.

Conversation or communication or discussion, however, I believe, is when both sides are off the horse.