9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: 9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:56 am *

Today I bumped into this interesting interview (at 1:22:40 into this movie by one Marc Levin) of "the man in charge of identifying the WTC remains":

full link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/tQNIXzuD9otC/
. . .
Oh my . . . at roughly 1:23:55, he discussed an instance of an article of clothing (still smoking!) with flesh inside, and pieces of a belt with a beeper attached—that was somehow still working! Just prior to that, he described holding a femur bone, where one end was burnt, and the other end shredded.

Interestingly, he followed these examples up with the phrase “you can’t believe this used to be somebody.” My heavens—just when I nearly forgot how many layers of cheese were included in the 9/11 stories . . . it’s truly astounding.
antipodean

The Campbells are back.

Unread post by antipodean »

For those of you unfamiliar with the Campbells soap opera.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p= ... 0#p2389876

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p= ... e#p2389864
Hoi has done a monster effort to get us back up and running (in a better and safer way than ever) after this deactivation drama - caused by Matt Campbell, a British "activist" for Architects & Engineers for Truth (who claims to have lost his brother Geoff on 9/11).

Matt Campbell's antics have caused us untold aggravation, extra man hours and expenses. And this, from someone who calls himself a "9/11 truthseeker". May everyone reach their own conclusions as to what this all means..
Looks as though Architects & Enginneers for Truth are still having their love in with the Campbells.
In the below video Richard Gage has reared his ugly head.
Explaining how with the help of A&E the Campbells are submitting an application to the UK Attorney General, for a new inquest into the death of their beloved Geoff. (Go to the 30 minute mark)

Also watch from 32 minutes as Gage tries to wriggle out of answering the simple excellent question.
"what would you expect to see when a large passenger plane hits a Concrete & Steel building"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDtV2SNBkM8
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The Campbells are back.

Unread post by simonshack »

antipodean wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:20 am Looks as though Architects & Enginneers for Truth are still having their love in with the Campbells.
In the below video Richard Gage has reared his ugly head.
Absolutely hilarious, dear Antipodean - so Richard Gage is still at it, thermite theory & all...(not to mention the gory human remains supposedly sent piecemeal to the U.K. by the N.Y. City morgue to the purported brother of "9/11 victim Geoff Campbell").

And yes, those "A&E truthers" actually succeeded in getting this forum (temporarily) shut down back in 2014. At the time, I remember thinking something like "duh - alright, so this is the END of it" (i.e. of Cluesforum's presence on the internets). Well, I'm glad to see that we're still alive & kicking today - although I keep wondering about how much longer Cluesforum will survive (given the escalating censorship-antics of the Nutwork - all over the social media spectrum). It really is somewhat miraculous - and even a bit of a head-scratcher - that they haven't definitively clamped down on us yet.

But here are my two cents about the reasons why the Nutwork prefers to 'keep us alive': they're probably thinking that, by doing so, we will gradually be suspected to be part of their vast & tentacular controlled-opposition network. In other words, they've been weighing up the "risks versus benefits" between shutting us down completely - or letting us survive (and have opted for the latter option). Thoughts, anyone?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 5:47 pm they've been weighing up the "risks versus benefits" between shutting us down completely - or letting us survive (and have opted for the latter option). Thoughts, anyone?
I've been pondering the same question for years. They may have decided that, as long as this forum and Simon's video aren't causing mass protests against the generally accepted 9/11 narrative, and we aren't otherwise moving the Overton Window, they aren't risking much likelihood of potential exposure from permitting this site to continue.

When I discovered September Clues in 2008, and the Vicsim Report a few months later, I was sure that Simon and Hoi would be public figures before too many years had passed. And then it never happened, because most people lack the courage both to test established narratives for themselves, and to be willing to risk their friendships and perceived place in polite society by speaking the truth, when doing so will anger the people around them.
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

fbenario wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:48 pm
simonshack wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 5:47 pm they've been weighing up the "risks versus benefits" between shutting us down completely - or letting us survive (and have opted for the latter option). Thoughts, anyone?
I've been pondering the same question for years. They may have decided that, as long are this forum and Simon's video aren't causing mass protests against the generally accepted 9/11 narrative, and we aren't otherwise moving the Overton Window, they aren't risking much likelihood of potential exposure from permitting this site to continue.

When I discovered September Clues in 2008, and the Vicsim Report a few months later, I was sure that Simon and Hoi would be public figures before too many years had passed. And then it never happened, because most people lack the courage both to test established narratives for themselves, and to be willing to risk their friendships and perceived place in polite society by speaking the truth, when doing so will anger the people around them.
“When I discovered September Clues in 2008, and the Vicsim Report a few months later, I was sure that Simon and Hoi would be public figures before too many years had passed.”

Curious that I felt exactly the same. I can remember the excitement of stumbling across September Clues a few years ago after, ‘researching’ 911 for perhaps a couple of hundred hours! I felt that the wave must be about to break and even emailed Simon in excitement. I couldn’t understand then how the truth could exist and live in plain sight and yet remain unseen! It took me a long time to work out how the system works.

Now that I understand the way information works, the situation makes more sense. Specifically, Clues Forum remains alive (in my humble opinion) for the following reasons:

1.) Truth must reach the tipping point before society can be moved from their continued Netflix induced slumber to do anything at all. But, people’s ‘reaction’ these days are generally limited to voicing their angry feelings online, which is nothing! Nothing whatsoever. People remain inside and have been encouraged to do so due to the virus. Indeed, a neat link between protesting and virus spreading and guilt has been cemented during the covid 19 extended outdoor theatre. Activism today can be seen as comments such as the one I saw on Facebook today, "Free Palestine" (with an attached photo and meme of Noam Chomsky). Can there be any less effort needed to be an activist these days?

2.) For the notion of democracy and freedom of speech to remain somewhat intact, you cannot ban and block lock stock, but instead, a gentle process of whittling down of what is deemed undesirable by author and across platforms must take place. A slow almost imperceptible information battle plays out, which can be seen if you care to watch carefully. In the physical realm, perhaps you could compare this to the Israeli - Palestine issue! The end point is clear, was clear decades ago. The plan was in place, but of course, you cannot march the Palestinians out. No. Instead, the tide of opinion is first set against Palestinians, then Arabs (in general) and then you bring the media into line (gently) to narrate the ethnic cleansing as an even handed battle of two countries of similar ability. It must be slow to not ruffle too many feathers. Nobody notices that the battle is actually similar to a lion versus a toddler, where the lion has also brought its pride, just in case the toddler gets noisy.

4.) The findings of September Clues and the forum are not believable, comprehensible for the majority of the minority who visit because you are ripping apart a belief system. It wages war on a belief in the media, which is equally if not stronger than the convictions held by most religious folk in their respective holy books. So, when individuals do find September Clues, they find it a huge struggle to digest. Some accept and forget and others simply deny or amalgamate it with other antics of other forums.

5.) Clues Forum helps to discredit the notion of conspiracy because those who 'understand', know that ‘everything is fake’ (to express the current media situation in brutally simplistic terms). However, to the majority, such a revelation supports the idea of those who believe in conspiracy are indeed, clinically insane. In a sense, Clues Forum and September Clues helps the aligning of conspiracy and madness because the conclusions that are reached are simply too overwhelming. Too much content to digest! Because of our confirming ingroup bias, we forget just how enormous the distance is between those who have seen, read and understand September Clues to those who feel something(s) may be wrong! There is a gulf the depth of the mariana trench between us.

6.) The powers that be will for the moment remain ahead of the curve because of the internet itself. The internet is the greatest feedback system ever created where our feelings and thoughts are shared in real time and are infinitely analysable. We give ourselves away! For any surge in traffic or interest in Clues Forum, there will be a response to it, a hundred ways to limit the viewership, be it another Netflix drama or SNL performance from Elon or a big sale at the local department store; but sadly no gas to get there because of the latest creative writing about oil pipelines and naughty bedroom hackers etc.

7.) Discovering the truth (for a very limited number of people) creates and adds a tension into the system and perhaps a degree of additional suspicion and fear. This is positive from a control point of view and helps to pit individuals or groups against one another. I felt I could feel this from one of the Clues forums all time greats who seemed to burn himself out through annoyance and anger at those who weren't as up to speed as he.

8.) The internet and monetisation have made so much great content available that the viewer is totally spoilt for choice. This decreases the chances of people stumbling across Clues Forum. User generated content is so readily created because of the cash available, but also the encouraging and challenging feedback that is received.

9.) Monitor to stay ahead. Keeping Clues Forum alive allows those whose dark seedy jobs it is to keep their finger on the pulse and see, ‘just how close’ we are or have gotten. Keeping the site alive is useful for them.

Reality is a tough pill to swallow and for many, the created environment in which we / people live is ‘safer’ and more comforting. To boot, despite rapid advancements in technology and living standards, the majority of inhabitants of planet earth (over 5bn), pure economic survival comes first. Most people are struggling. Survival first, then family, then education of the self and then a modicum of waking up! But, not too much because whistle blowing puts you add odds with a system in which most people struggle to make even their daily bread!

Warmest wishes to all Clues Forum posters
antipodean

In other words, they've been weighing up the "risks versus benefits" between shutting us down completely - or letting us survive (and have opted for the latter option). Thoughts, anyone?
I think by pulling Sept. Clues from youtube they've allowed this forum to continue.
Making it difficult for the casual researcher to fully get their head around some of the stuff posted on here.

A hat tilt to Ab over at Fakeologist for his work in making the Sept Clues videos available.
https://fakeologist.com/september-clues-tour-guide/

If editing restrictions were lifted on this forum, I would happily add the relevant Fakeotube Sept Clues video to any posts of mine, that feature a deleted youtube Sept. Clues video.
antipodean

The Campbells are Back.

Over at Fakeologist Ab has done a feature about the Campbells, using some Clues Forum posts.

(go to 5 mins.)
https://fakeologist.com/blog/2023/07/09 ... /#comments
antipodean

Felix at Fakeologist has just posted a new video of Matt Campbell .
I'm now genuinely worried about Matt, sporting just about the weirdest hairstyle I've ever seen. I do hope he's just going through a mid life crisis, or at best it's part of a costume for Bastille Day.
https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/an-inque ... 11-answers
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

Good to see the lead singer of "Prodigy" is still getting about.

Hasn't the horned
"fire starter, twisted fire starter"
seen September Clues yet?
antipodean

Macaria wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:33 pm Good to see the lead singer of "Prodigy" is still getting about.

Hasn't the horned
"fire starter, twisted fire starter"
seen September Clues yet?
He refuses to wake up, preferring to raise his profile to become a 9/11 celebrity. Here's his latest interview.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhRRl7IT21U

Here's my favorite from the comments.
The twin towers on this dude’s head
panertos

Unread post by panertos »

Very interesting research.

This morning I read through the report. And I spent 2 hours reading through the CNN memorial site and some other ones. It just feels so fake, as if it is made to show this is all real. Like I'm reading a GPT version 1.1 made on an Nvidia card from 2001.

Like fake reviews on restaurants: "I love this restaurant, the owner received me cordially, and made the best pasta we ever ate, it was the best celebration we could give for our grandmother of 90 with the full family."

I spent the afternoon typing the "victim" names in MyHeritage and FamilySearch, which are tools for family trees.

Many people are on there, as every family has a family tree enthusiast who is researching online. Normally there is an aunt, a nephew, a daughter or a few in the extended family researching this.

To give an example, with all the research online I could make my own family tree 8 generations back in a few hours.

I researched, I think, now 40 people from the CNN victim list and all I can find are isolated records. Normally you see many connections - father, mother, daughters, sons, aunts. None of that.

Totally isolated, unconnected records.

All I can say is, I think the hunch is right.

That is very likely the building was empty. And maybe some bystanders died. But in no way what is presented.

So most likely we have seen the controlled demolition of 3 empty buildings. A smoke screen. CGI planes. CGI people.

What this leaves one thinking - were the listed companies in on it? How could that have gone?

As a follow up on your research, maybe we can collectively check 1000 records like this in these family tree sites, and share the results. My hunch is that we will find a LOT of isolated records.
antipodean

Matt's back in the limelight again. OK so Geoff (according to Matt) was killed in the North Tower's demolition, all Matt needs to do now is prove who demolished the Towers if he's seeking liability. Although his family may have already had a pay out from the VCF.
https://web.archive.org/web/20140804115 ... 119p6.html
In light of the attorney general’s implicit admission that the original decision was legally deficient, the Campbell family is confident that the decision will be reversed and is more hopeful than ever that they will have their day in the West London Coroner’s Court — where they will prove that Geoff was killed in the North Tower’s demolition.
https://off-guardian.org/2023/09/27/maj ... w-inquest/
simonshack
Administrator

panertos wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:45 pm
What this leaves one thinking - were the listed companies in on it? How could that have gone?
Dear panertos,

Since you're wondering how the listed companies in the Twin Towers would have possibly gone along with the 9/11 hoax and its 3000 fake victims, please know that...

- Only 3 companies accounted for over 50% of the alleged victims in the WTC towers. The brokerage firm Cantor Fitzgerald alone claimed that they lost 658 workers.

- On the other hand, as many as 104 different companies claimed that they lost only ONE worker each. Fantastic, isn't it?

Source: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vittime_d ... embre_2001 (To view the details of the above list, right click on the image to open it in a new tab and then enlarge it).

Now, here's an interview on ABC TV of Howard Lutnick (the alleged CEO of Cantor Fitzgerald which claimed to have lost 658 workers - including Howard's own brother, Gary).

Please watch it all - and then please let me know about your gut feelings about this weeping man, ok?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z5aW0ovieY

I'll be eagerly awaiting your own impressions about this Howard Lutnick character who 'luckily' escaped death because that morning he just happened to have been late to the job as he had accompanied his little kid to his first day of kindergarten... -_-

Here are my own personal impressions - for what they are worth: if you can watch the above Howard Lutnick interview and STILL think that 3000 people truly perished in the WTC towers, you have some serious cognitive issues - and you may probably even be fooled to buy a used car from this man...

Left: "Gary Lutnick" (Howard's alleged brother who purportedly died in the WTC)
Right: Howard Lutnick (today)
simonshack
Administrator

MAYOR GIULIANI ANNOUNCES "6333 VICTIMS" (on September 20, 2001 !)

Well... uhm... I don't think that many people will remember this - but New York's mayor Rudolph Giuliani is actually on record stating that "6333" people perished in the 9/11 "terror attack". And as documented below (with my ABC NEWS screenshot) he released this death toll count as many as 9 days later - i.e. on September 20, 2001 !

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92468&page=1

That's right: we are asked to believe that it took well over 9 days to determine just how many New York workers were missing after the 'terror attack".

Note also that the ABC News article states that the number of victims had swelled "from 5422 to 6333". Well... 6333 - 5422 = 911 :rolleyes:

Sadly, I expect that this tidbit of information will not sow any seed of doubt into the hollow brains of those who still believe that people were killed on 9/11 - a psychological operation which certainly did not require a mass murder of some 3000 individuals, mostly white-collar Americans or government / military folks (all of which purportedly employed by the US banks / Wall Street, the Pentagon, the NYFD and the NYPD, etc). No matter how much evidence to the contrary is presented to those people who "KNOW" that 3000 people were killed on that day - they will still clutch onto their rock-solid beliefs implanted into their brains by the mass media corporations.
antipodean

Matt's back, this time sporting a rather natty color after a visit to the hairdresser. Once again his mental state is a concern.

With the permission of Simon and other admins, I'd like to throw Matt a bone.
Apologize for trying to get the forum shut down 10 years ago, come to the realization that there were No Planes that crashed into buildings on 9/11, meaning that all the live TV footage and subsequent 9/11 image pool & footage was also fake. As well as there being close to 3,000 fake victims.
edit: Matt will also be required to get a hair cut.
Then perhaps brother Geoff's name could be included in the thread linked below. Otherwise next stop for Matt could be a
padded cell.
viewtopic.php?t=1921&hilit=Master+list

https://youtu.be/YZBMds771pA?t=114

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZBMds771pA

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/geoff