Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
queuebert

Unread post by queuebert »

Brutal Metal 4 Jul 30 2010, 07:06 AM wrote: I'm sure this has been discussed in detail before but the quick cliff notes, WHY are Jones,Avery and all the others so quick to dismiss the "No Planes" "TV Media Fakery" angle? These guys are actually the ones being controlled right? Acting like their putting OUR best interests first?
They dismiss the "No Planes" "TV Media Fakery" angle because they are members of the general group that perpetrated it. Pretty much most, if not all, of the 9/11 "investigators" and what not since day one have been from this group. The same applies to the 9/11 related websites that have appeared through the years and these people aren't difficult to identify. I think their identity has been hinted at on this forum though no one really wishes to discuss the matter.

As has been noted by others, the best way to cover up a crime is to investigate it.

Avery & Jones are controlled but not by bribery or blackmail as they believe it is their duty to do what they do. Their job is to control us by keeping us confused and chasing ghosts so we don't realize who the perpetrators really are. Their power is mainly based on this secrecy.
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

Admin notice :

THE SNEAKY-SNAKE-INFILTRATION CLEANERS WERE HERE
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Realism/BrokenStyx/Perpitout,

Nice try but you got to go.

You are Banned.

D.Duck

BTW: The last conversation is between Jeff and KT not Jason and Nik.

Thanks for giving stuff away for free,lol.
fakeryexpose

Unread post by fakeryexpose »

I've done two media fakery September Clues promotion call-ins to Alex Jones so far. The first one was posted on utube for a while, where he went on his rant about the no plane lunatics with his crazy voice and more recently, I got him riled up again.

Simon Shack is a true hero. I often wonder why he doesn't make a more serious type movie, about the same subject of fakery.

One idea I had was to make a short clip, filming a group of people watching September Clues for the first time, in a public screening, then filming their reactions and interviewing them individually.

The reason for this is because you can show your video all you want, and more and more people can see it, but there are those who will not watch it because it appears to play with your mind. It does not do that, but it takes a lot of thinking to watch it and understand it, for the average person. It takes time for them and sometimes people just want to debunk something ,instead and the people watch the debunkers films instead.

So why not make a short clip showing real truth in action.

I worked on Venice beach as an activist for many years, promoting conspiracy theories and ideas and really, overall just the facts as I knew them. But all in all, I could only get so far showing films, selling films etc. There is another effect when people watch other people becoming aware. It spreads like osmosis and viruses. People become infected from the waking up of others around them.

Why not try filming September Clues from above an audience then bringing the camera down to the audience to show the reaction and interview people. Invite media people from Hollywood who are known to be "hip". Or invite lots of semi known people who would not hesitate to go somewhere, like a city council group or something. Just an idea.

More importantly though, I think that production should be beefed up, somehow and funds accumulated to make it more presentable. It's time, Simon, to remake September Clues in an improved way. You can still keep this one around and circulating, but man, I would LOVE to see this one more professionally done. I think that's the biggest reason you have so many detractors that can put up bs stuff to try to debunk this, so easily. It's too easy for them to say, "this is what Simon is saying", because nobody says much, really, except for what is being shown.

Personally, September Clues helped set me free. I thank you, Simon.
I hope I can contribute to the forums in a positive way.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

fakeryexpose,

Welcome to the forum, good to have you here.

I've done two media fakery September Clues promotion call-ins to Alex Jones so far. The first one was posted on utube for a while, where he went on his rant about the no plane lunatics with his crazy voice and more recently, I got him riled up again.

I like that and thanks for doing it.

There is another effect when people watch other people becoming aware. It spreads like osmosis and viruses. People become infected from the waking up of others around them.

I totally agree and have seen it myself many years ago when I have explained the 9/11 psyop to people in a group.

You can talk to 10 people for 2 hours and all they do is to try to debunk, until one of the 10 says " ahhh, I think I get it" then all 9 turns to that person and says "tell me, tell me" and I think I know why that happens but I will come back to it later.

To be continued.

Best
D.Duck
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Welcome Fakeryexpose,

Thanks for bringing SC on the Alex Jones show - looks like a frustrating and unrewarding effort! - hehe ;)

When Hoi Polloi was over here in my studio we put together a basic layout for an updated, refined and condensed SC. At the time we were of course deeply immersed in the Vicsim research which, naturally, took up most of our time. The ongoing developments of the fake victims issue (a crucial paradigm also extending into other phony "Al-Qaeda terror attacks") has further delayed proceedings as we realized this had to be fully explored before producing a 'final SC'.

A book has also been in the works these last months and as I have only, alas, two hands and one brain, I haven't been able to progress much on the new video. Also, the Vicsim issue being a relatively recent - yet a vast and important - aspect of the wide research, it needs time to be adequately explored and established before being submitted to a wider public.

On eight occasions, I have also presented/screened SC in public all around Italy - a surprisingly positive experience. As you rightly say, "there is another effect when people watch other people becoming aware". In fact, I wish someone had filmed, for instance, that great audience in Naples (whose natives are famously expansive) with people giggling and sighing at the most absurd 9/11 TV imagery - at their very first viewing of the dreadful affair!

Thanks for your input and ideas - they're all in my notebook titled 'Next Things To Do'.
http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Unread post by simonshack »

I just received today an e-mail from our member 'fakeryexpose' (see his above posts) informing me of yet another caller (Emily from California) asking AJ about September Clues:

At approx 2:11.00 into this video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eedjDzEN_sc

Emily: - "There's a documentary out there called September Clues, I don't know if you've heard of it - have you heard of it?"
AJ: - "aaaahhh...Vaguely, it rings a bell...it's...uh..uh...it's about no aircraft hitting the towers, right?"
Emily: -" Correct! (...)"

In fairness, you've gotta give this much to Alex Jones : his memory never fails him ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

****************************************************************************************************************
ps: Our member 'fakeryexpose' wrote me another e-mail shortly after, pointing out that...
he edited it out completely from his rebroadcast of the show.
I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, but it appeared to be.
I tuned in right when she called in, and I listened all day during the rebroadcast for the repeat, and I never heard it, so I had to track down the video I mailed to you.
FYI
I think that's a "clue" as to what Alex would prefer we all heard and what he may have regretted saying in the first place.

Keep up the good work.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Nice find from fakeryexpose! Image
What a vile scumbag A(hole) Jones is! :angry: I honestly can't understand how anyone can actually listen to that chainsaw voice spouting utter shit for more than a minute without getting a headache — just skimming through you get stuff like, "citizens are gonna die by the millions", 'cause Alex Jones the all-seeing prophet-of-doom says so :rolleyes:

That 'Emily' caller gushing like a groupie 'cause she got to speak to the great douche made me wanna.. Image
To save your ears and sensibilities from gross assault, here's the time-pin link to go straight to that 2:011 segment of the video: http://youtu.be/eedjDzEN_sc?t=2h11m

Get AJ's ironic self-description in his incoherent rant near the end too: "Go ahead & poison the pot with disinfo" :wacko:
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I don't think any of the online calls AJ takes are real. They follow too much the script, and they gotta be at least heavily filtered. Voice scramblers and a couple of actors could make all the calls for all we know.
With this groupie I think they tried to pull something, and because it didn't work too well, they cut it from the rerun (although the exchange happens at the end of the show, so it might be an incidental cut). The phony excitement for talking to AJ, the mention of September Clues, then the mention of the "pod" "hidden by airplanes" -- a whole mess of manipulation right there. Almost as if right out of the team that periodically tries to infiltrate this forum, sucking up to September Clues only to try to slip in Judy Wood or some other bullshit.

I think this was a deliberate attempt to once again smear the research on fakery... You gotta also appreciate how AJ says "this movie aside", before starting to hint to unnamed characters of the no-planers front who would be CIA agents. I think this is what might not have worked out too well in the exchange, the feeling you get that AJ would rather not really discuss the movie, get people curious about it, or try to debunk it in any way.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

I think you might be right on target there, Nonho — many of the 'groupie' type callers could be staged. But knowing how many gullible followers he has anyway, it's probably only necessary when they want to introduce some specific disinfo/confusion, like this one trying to muddy 'no plane-media fakery' with CIA whatever :rolleyes:
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

This call sounds completely contrived to me. The whole AJ thing is a mite curious, like the MSM is the moat and Jones is the castle door. For those who have begun to notice the gears behind the mechanisms of plunder there is our caped crusader: "move along, nothing to see here." We can take on all the various and sundry evil deeds of those danged globalists, so long as we don't mention what happened (or didn't) on 9/11. There are surely more things out there than that event that would be actual sticks in the hornet's nest. Anyone familiar with other topics that get shut down or are purposefully distorted? Aside from the obvious ones like NASA and JFK. Do 7/7 and Oslo have "truth" movements?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

An interesting and hilarious account of a couple episodes featuring an "early" Alex Jones can be read here:
http://quintaldo.wordpress.com/2009/09/ ... ead-jones/
This would be a repost of something that seems to have been originally dated around november 1999, with additions dated around 2000.

I don't know what's true or not, but the stories sound real enough... the post includes a description of a beating of Jones that I don't condone, yet can't help to find inevitably funny.

Also interesting the following quote, in relation to the rumors about Jones' real identity and age (see this thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 7&start=15). This observation actually is common, since apparently nobody really believes that Jones was born in 1974. The following refers to an encounter happened in the mid 90s. "Jarhead" is Alex Jones.
As a side note, i thought i would add something to the story of my first meeting of Jarhead. I thought he was in his mid 40′s. he looks tired, worn, stretched. The saying of “ridden hard and put away wet” comes to mind. Up close, he looks like someone who’s done a few too many yards of cocaine in his life (which would nicely explain the behavior, btw). Then someone told me he’s in his 20′s. Draw your own conclusions.
Pendragon13

Unread post by Pendragon13 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2NQ8R-2Iw

At about 40 minutes in this video he goes into his diatribe against "No planers" due to a caller. He proceeds to name the "witness" who saw the first plane! So I say we find this guy ;D
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Alex made his first big splash with his "infiltration" of Bohemian Grove. I think he was invited in and the film is a distortion of the truth of that place. How do I know? I worked there, for 3 days only as a last minute hire as a valet in the early 1980's. My friend worked there for many years. I saw plenty, I slept in the same cabin as the happy campers in a cabin that originally belonged to Jack London, a man who might have torched it had he known the kind of shitheads who were using the place. For the most part this particular camp was young liberal children of privilege with various cushy jobs in banking, finance and real estate.
Alex Jones showed little of the truth of that place. It had a lot to do with prime rib, jumbo shrimp and Chivas Regal and pissing on any tree you wanted to at anytime. A certain kind of freedom from "care". It is a place where no business is conducted but introductions and agreements to meet later are made.
I met people who had worked there for 30 years and I listened to their stories while we drank all night. I am quite confident no human sacrifices occurred there, give me a break. I heard the campers "pillow talk" and even as a young man I recognized that they were simpletons guilty of arrested development. It was prolonged adolescence on an unlimited budget for this particular bunch.
Now my friend worked in another camp of older self made men, They were conservative, polite, respectful to the help and more the Barry Goldwater Republican types. None of them as far as I could see were sacrificing children to Moloch either.
My point here is that based on personal experience I know that the story that first established Alex Jones as a national figure was a fraud and fraud he has remained for all these years. His non stop incitement to fear and paranoia does real damage to some particularly the young. It was Alex Jones who was the dominant influence on the son of a dear friend of mine who killed himself last year. He is a psychic vampire and contributed heartily to the despair that led to the end of this young mans promising life. I am completely convinced that Alex Jones is owned lock stock and barrel and is used as a battering ram against the psyche of those who are waking up from the official story in all its permutations.
sublimity

Unread post by sublimity »

I haven't even heard him specifically saying they are fake, just that the planes were "holograms" and then there's the insane "no-planer" rant, referring to Haupt. We got to see what was probably a little co-worker roast there, that was nice. According to him, the Osama videos are CGI, and he was pretending to be cautious, suggesting the Obama birth certificate was fake, but he can't even consider 9/11 or NASA fakery? I honestly can't see how one can see him as anything but a monster shill, especially after having been on several big media programs. CNN? SHOWBIZ tonight? Really?