Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
nonhocapito

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Unread post by nonhocapito »

lux wrote:Though I feel confident that Jones is spook-controlled, my own personal belief is that he does more harm than good to their agenda, as do most of these fake whistle-blower characters.
I think that the real factor at play here is time:

The Jones operation was started with 9/11 in mind. As soon as the shock of 9/11 wore out a bit, and people were left with questions, Jones was there to capture their attention, for a number of years and until the changes brought forward in foreign and domestic policies were not advanced enough.

While the paradigm shifted, Jones was there with the megaphone yelling "9/11 is an inside job" and people thought that this is all that there was to do.

I believe that, in this sense, Alex Jones and the truthers were a success. They did manage to hijack all the dissent and the uncomfortable questions, herding them in a controlled pen, and in the process they bought the system enough time to slip by a series of irrational, extreme, incoherent and brutal transformations to its global strategy of control.

Of course today it is possible to say, and I agree with you, that Jones is doing more harm than good to his own cause, because all the arguments are consumed and the lies show. He is on borrowed time. Any achievement he accomplishes now is extra, it's like a machine that has to stop naturally.

But 10 years have passed in the meantime.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ Good points.

Jones also creates a certain image in the minds of the general (clueless) citizen which helps widen the gap between those who are at least trying to determine the truth and those who are not.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Jones does speak some true words; He spills things that most of us here already know. He spills what they want us to know. For some reason that gives him credibility with some folks. Why we even discuss these fools I'll never understand.
September Clues says it with authority. Everyone in the stinking bullshit ass truth movement has to be familiar with it. Yet they all still talk about airplanes and victims and families and blah blah blah.
Fuck that shit! We need to draw the line here. Either you acknowledge that there were no airplanes hijacked on 9/11 AND acknowledge that there is no real footage or you don't belong here.
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

I can't say I'm an expert at all on Alex Jones; I had watched a few things of his on YouTube when I was in my 'virginal' pre-Clues phase (prior to end of 2010). However, I will grant him that one of his talks, that was made into a video & posted on YT, did have a huge effect my understanding of the way politics works. I now consider that message to be a fundamental part of my thinking.

In the same way that September Clues and especially this forum crystallized for me another way of looking at the today's world and how it functions, this video and concept did it for me with regards to the game of politics, the left=right dichotomy.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTahZE4q90U

Now, if anyone knows an earlier source to this concept - I'd be mighty happy to be able to cite the earlier source. In fact, I'm sure it has been voiced before, in as many different words; where, I don't know. But I do find Jones' particular version here to be very effective in getting the message across.

Maybe we can put him in the same category as those whistleblowers who supposedly left clues re the Moon landing (coke bottle, etc). Obviously these people cannot let the cat out of the bag. They just can't talk about media fakery - and that's that. They know it, we know it. So we just gotta take what we can from these people, if anything, and keep up the pressure on the main front.
lux

Unread post by lux »

burningame wrote: Now, if anyone knows an earlier source to this concept - I'd be mighty happy to be able to cite the earlier source. In fact, I'm sure it has been voiced before, in as many different words; where, I don't know. But I do find Jones' particular version here to be very effective in getting the message across.
Hegel's "Hegelian Dialectic" stated it more accurately I believe.
burningame

Looks like I got some homework to do!
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

Would anyone be surprised by an Alex Jones "suicide" coming up?

If you read the comments on his videos, people are really starting to call him out like never before... I wouldn't be surprised to see the guy disappear soon.
lux

Unread post by lux »

... that's a shame.

:lol:
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

Right, I'm on the brink of calling this guy a shill, I can't find any other explanation to the GNC<ABC link... He has got to be one of the best actors I've ever seen though... Couldn't it be that they are just renting time on an ABC owned satellite, I mean anyone who intends to broadcast countrywide has to go through some major corporation, no? :huh:

I mean SC is posted on YT which is owned by Google... :o

I'm just left with what has been said by many here. It has got to have backfired on them, no? Even though he is a great fear-monger he is exposing a lot, too much, no? Why would they keep him on air when it's doing more harm than good to them? and has for years?

Anyway, I'll keep looking into it. How about Aaron Russo? shill?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

daozen wrote:Right, I'm on the brink of calling this guy a shill
On the brink ? Are you fucking serious ? :)

Everything about Alex Jones is fake beginning with his age . Do you really believe he's in mid -thirties ? :)

This fat fuck is a controlled opposition , servicing the part of population too "smart" for MSM feeding them bullshit and fearmongering .

I dont even know why we are having this conversation ...
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

bostonterrierowner wrote:

Everything about Alex Jones is fake beginning with his age . Do you really believe he's in mid -thirties ? :)

This fat fuck is a controlled opposition , servicing the part of population too "smart" for MSM feeding them bullshit and fearmongering .

Sorry man, my mind needs evidence to believe something, which of course goes the same for all that comes out of his end. It might be disgustingly obvious to you, but not for me. I'm just not sure he's not just a paranoid ego-maniac. :mellow:
I would appreaciate it if you could share some info with me that could show me why you believe what you believe, not that I'm not looking into it myself.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

daozen wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:

Sorry man, my mind needs evidence to believe something, which of course goes the same for all that comes out of his end. It might be disgustingly obvious to you, but not for me. I'm just not sure he's not just a paranoid ego-maniac. :mellow:
I would appreaciate it if you could share some info with me that could show me why you believe what you believe, not that I'm not looking into it myself.
Allow me to chime in... for one he blatantly ignores and is a detractor of the obvious image/video fakery evidence that proves 9/11 was but a 102 min movie production. Nuff said?
burningame

He is allowed to talk about anything except media fakery. That leaves a whole of stuff open to him that he can talk about.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

hoi.polloi wrote:
Brutal Metal wrote:In the last year AJ has come around in thinking as far as simulated victims and crisis actors go with regard to 911/Sandy Hook/Batman Shooting/Boston Bombing which has been Surprising to hear.... :o
Please explain more from your perspective. I can barely listen to his fearmongering claptrap. Has he actually admitted the simple possibility that nobody died on 9/11?
I've heard him address a few different callers in the last year asking his view about simulated victims and all the crisis actors showing up at Sandy Hook, Boston bombing etc.. A couple years ago he would have hung the phone up immediately, not address it and go on to the next caller. He really climbed on board as far as "Staged Events" go and agrees that lots of things are VERY Fishy! NOW I'm not saying he's all of a sudden the best thing since sliced bread BUT lots of his narrowminded and Staunch views of things certains have eroded <_< FYI I watch his show on YouTube for comical value more than anything, it's Hilarious when he starts going apeshit!! :lol:
The_Thinker

Unread post by The_Thinker »

In response to Alex Jones starting to get on-board with the idea of staged events and vicsims, this sounds like a classic example of damage control to me. These controlled opposition shills regularly change up their game when certain exposures are happening; and this has happened before with Jones. The exposure of Jones on the Internet, YouTube, and the so-called "alternative media", etc., has been reaching a boiling point for a while now and a lot more attention is being called out by 'average joe' researchers on blogs and video sites to the fact that Jones deliberately ignores the evidence of this and this direction of thought. I think that Jones has actually lost a lot of listeners over the last couple of years because the evidence that he is a controlled shill is being demonstrated by so many people that it is practically unavoidable these days. The only way the average Jones' listeners can avoid it is basically through sheer ignorance.

So, I would contend that it is very possible that he is running some sort of damage control operation as an attempt to restore his credibility. We have seen this before with the calling out of his 'gatekeeping' of ideas such as Zionism, Jesuitism, etc., after the exposure reaches critical mass, he tends to change tune for a while and deal with the subject (albeit usually in a fairly condescending or over-the-top fashion, and only minor brushings). The same is probably occurring now with the facts relating to fake events; Jones may in fact be associating himself with the topic in order to discredit the idea. In my opinion, not much would be more damaging to the exposure of TV fakery than having a complete loon like Jones start endorsing it for a little while.