Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
edgewaters

Re:

Unread post by edgewaters »

Dcopymope wrote:I don't see what the caller was trying to achieve by asking him about media fakery and September Clues when he knew how he was going to respond. They always deflect the question at hand with ad hominem attacks when it comes to media fakery.
The point is to get the evasiveness on record. That could be important in the future.
edgewaters

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Unread post by edgewaters »

Human wrote:"It doesn't make sense to me why he would talk about so much revealing information exposing TBTB"

And still receives massive funding from ABC and other shill companies without ever so much as a slap on the wrist for "exposing" the perps! He is allowed to "expose" the things he does because it plays into the perps agenda which is to pollute the airwaves with all sorts of half truths, truths and complete bullshit, all the while staying clear of the more damaging evidence and info such as what is researched here. He is a slight of hand and misdirection type of shill, funded and run behind the scenes by those who orchestrated 9/11 and many other psyops. His flamboyant ego and wide eyed style of radio is his assigned "character" to draw in those people who wish to be told what is going on instead of doing there own personal research. His many interviews on ABC, CBS, FOX and Geraldo along with many perp "guests" on his radio show clearly show his "membership" in the cabal.
I think it's dangerous to assume membership ... then you're proposing a much larger infrastructure to accomplish the same thing as a much smaller infrastructure could do, with less errors. I'm not saying Alex isn't serving certain interests here, what I'm saying is, he may very well not realize it. A guy like Alex is like a bull ... all they've got to do is wave a red flag and they can have him moving in any direction they want to. In the right context and coming from the right source Alex could be wholeheartedly convinced of just about anything you wanted. You just have to get the presentation right, get the context right, and Alex would gulp it right down without a second thought. It'd be easy to convince him, for instance, that September Clues is a CIA front. Really easy.

It wouldn't be hard, from that point, to get Alex to not talk about it. Maybe you wouldn't even have to do anything, or maybe you'd have to give him a small nudge: "I wouldn't give this bunch any attention, that's what they're after." So easy!

I think we have to be cautious about assuming complicity just because people take these positions and then defend them ... look at how people defend unreasonable positions in their politics simply because they're invested in that worldview ... they kind of know, at some level, that something's wrong, but they defend it anyway, using anything they can find to say. They're not complicit in anything, they're just ... co-opted. They tell themselves they'll figure it out later, and save face for now. So, now, think about someone who isn't being indirectly molded by the media, but their worldview is being more specifically shaped and designed for that particular individual, you could get them to defend specific stuff without really knowing what they're talking about ... maybe even suspecting that something isn't quite right but just to save face. The ego comes in handy here and Alex has a gargantuan one.

It's like with some of the media fakery, I have long suspected that not all of it is produced by someone who is actually "in the know" ... all you would have to do is light the fire, so to speak. In New York you've got a lot of photojournalists and we know for a fact that sometimes, when they're fairly certain about what's going on, they'll fake pictures they can't actually get. They get caught occasionally doing this. So they're watching the biggest scoop of the century right on their TV and they can't actually get downtown and for some weird reason their stupid camera was on the blink that day ... goddamit they deserved to get that shot so what's the harm? And they know Bob did it, you can tell just looking at that shot, and he got freaking awards for it, what the hell, let's cut ourselves in ... and so you see how this stuff can happen, and I find it easier to account for all this without a huge "cast" because it wouldn't be necessary and why bring in more people than you have to?

So there might be a guy somewhere who "runs" Alex, it might be a friend or it might be someone he doesn't even know directly ... the guy in the know might even "run" people who are just as clueless but serve to get Alex moving in the desired directions, saying the right things, all they've got to do is expose him the same way Alex exposes his listeners. For that matter it may be even more efficient than that, maybe they just pump out signals and they know that several thousand Alex's will emerge and it's just a matter of selecting the right one and being sure he meets the right people, maybe a small nudge here and there but not much.

Who are his Hollywood connections? That, I think, is the kind of thing we should be looking at.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

No way. He's the shilliest of all paid shills. He's not some useful idiot, they wouldn't risk that. Alex Jones is 100% perp. ;)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

edgewaters wrote: It's like with some of the media fakery, I have long suspected that not all of it is produced by someone who is actually "in the know" ... all you would have to do is light the fire, so to speak. In New York you've got a lot of photojournalists and we know for a fact that sometimes, when they're fairly certain about what's going on, they'll fake pictures they can't actually get. They get caught occasionally doing this.
Edgewaters,

You e-mailed me the other day (worrying about people discussing 'too kooky' topics on the forum - "such as the moon hoax and questioning man-made satellites" - thus undermining our credibility). Oddly enough, you also claimed that we allow debates about "UFO's and Illuminati" - which certainly is not the case. I duly responded to your e-mail, in detailed fashion - yet am still awaiting for your reply.

It is now my turn to be worried - about you. For you to put forth that "some of the 9/11 fakery might just have been forged by independent, fame-and-fortune-seeking photojournalists" is some quite disturbingly silly claptrap - knowing what we know today, after half-a-decade of investigations. Whether you truly believe this - or you have an agenda to peddle such nonsense on this forum - doesn't really matter that much : either way, it casts a shadow on your motives of being here. Moreover, your take on Alex Jones (speculating that he might just be a hapless, 'useful idiot') doesn't say much for your overall cognitive capacities and understanding of the 'big picture', so to speak. I will now suspend your account until further notice - and will be awaiting for your reply to my aforementioned personal e-mail to you.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Probably nothing new for most here but I found this whilst researching nuke stories & I, for one, have never heard it all before.

Alex Jones on Y2K

Absolutely priceless.
Transcript/Notes:

0:00 Bill Cooper sets up the scene.
0:27 Cash machines are failing in Britain and other European countries
0:32 Finding large amounts of explosives in France
1:03 More wars than in the last 50 years are going on right now
1:07 The war in chechnya is raging with hundreds of thousands dying
1:13 20,000 to 40,000 civilians trapped in the city [presumably chechnya]
1:16 Russian Hinds (Helicopter) are being shot down, tanks are being blown to bits
1:20 Massive Grad unguided rocket attacks are being launched from the city
1:26 Air and artillery bombardments [presumably chechnya]
1:39 Pennsylvania nuclear plant (Limerick Generating Station) has been shut down [implied because of Y2K-related problems. Not true. The Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) findings are contained in the image, below]
1:49 The shelves (In TX) are empty of water and gas stations are running out of fuel
1:50 In Minneapolis and Texas the shortwave (radio) is down
2:50 The Pennsylvania nuclear plant and (now) 4 other nuclear plants were having Y2K-related problems [See 3:04 mark]
3:12 The government in Washington D.C. has set up a $50M command bunker that is hooked into FEMA and they can take over all the shortwave (radio), AM/FM radio stations and all television and other broadcast stations
3:34 The police and military [presumably nationwide] are on high alert
3:41 The military are highly visible [presumably in the streets]
3:45 Trains of military equipment moving into Austin, TX
3:53 The airport (Robert Mueller Airport) will be used as a massive holding facility [ala concentration camps]
4:03 Vladimir Putin is a demon
4:12 Now 6 to 7 (nuclear) reactors having Y2K related problems [Not true]
4:50 Globalist Forces are gearing up to clamp down on America, Russia and the world
5:08 America is gearing up and bracing for terrorism and militarizing everything in front of us.
5:19 The Russians have deployed Topol-M “first strike” missiles across Russia while (Boris) Yeltsin (Russian President) has been openly threatening to nuke us [See the 5:44 mark].
6:00 They (Russia) have deployed their missiles and submarines against us (America).
6:09 Vladimir Putin, who just took over as Russian President, has “taken the codes off” Russia’s nuclear arsenal. (The Russian nuclear arsenal no longer requires a secret code to initiate a nuclear missile attack on America.)
6:25 Discussing America being hit with a nuclear first-strike and the ensuing annihilation.
7:27 Regurgitation: Pennsylvania Electric Company (PECO), Limerick Generating Station (here and here) was shutdown [presumably because of Y2K-related problems. Not true. The Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) findings are contained in the image, below].
7:38 Doesn’t challenge a caller paraphrasing (Colonel) Bo Gritz who said, that Russia said, if their (Russia) power goes out they will blame us and they (Russia) would set off their nuclear arsenal.
8:01 The Russians are threatening to nuke us every, single week.
out of gas_250px8:25 Currencies around the world are plunging
8:39 Gas stations in America are out of gas
8:58 American’s are standing up as Russia threatens to attack us with nuclear weapons
9:02 Nuclear power plants are being shutdown
9:07 The military is “running around” with the police and the FBI saying terrorism is imminent [the takeover is beginning]
9:25 “They” have activated a powerful, cold war, radar system in the north pole region [presumably to keep an eye out for a Russian ICBM attack] that is affecting shortwave (radio)
9:46 Military traffic is EVERYWHERE
9:52 Regurgitation: Super power, cold war radar systems (presumably to keep an eye out for a Russian ICBM attack) and nuclear systems are up.
10:07 Fresno (California?) is blacked out, he (Jones) is off the internet
10:25 [Scare tactic, Survivalist Commercial]
11:03 “America is under siege right now.”
11:14 Regurgitation: Pennsylvania nuclear power plant shutdown
11:33 Egypt is having a run on the banks
11:45 Regurgitation: The power in Fresno (California?) is down, he is off the internet
11:50 Regurgitation: Cash machines and ATMs in Europe are having problems
12:03 Martial Law signs are posted on highway 65 in Arkansas by the Arkansas Transportation Department
12:52 Regurgitation: In Austin, TX they have announced it is a concentration camp at Robert Mueller Airport
13:09 At Fort Hood giant, long lines of trains with flat cars loaded with APCs (Armored Personnel Carriers) and LAVs (Light Armored Vehicles)
13:33 They (Fort Hood) have flat bed trailers, large cattle trailer-types (think concentration camps)
14:17 A power plant in michigan is prepared to shutdown when “given the order.”
15:01 If you don’t have a supply of potassium iodide, now is the time to get your supply of potassium iodide in case of a russian nuclear attack.
15:18 Regurgitation: The Russians have been publicly threatening to nuke us and they’ve been deploying their missiles against us.
15:33 We will not survive a nuclear first strike
15:58 Regurgitation: Austin (TX) is out of water and gas
16:03 Regurgitation: The city of Fresno (California?) is blacked out
16:18 Russia and China are now threatening to nuke us
16:42 Discussing how the Russians have been building the biggest bunker ever known to man
17:16 Our (America’s) designated nuclear fallout shelters are parking garages so “they” can move in later to pull out all the rotten skeletons after “they” emerge from “their” shelters.
17:57 Regurgitation: Pennsylvania nuclear power plant shutdown
18:12 Regurgitation: Nuclear power plant problems in PA (Pennsylvania), shutdowns (?), power outages in Fresno (California?)
18:40 Regurgitation: Russia and China have been threatening to nuke us.
18:58 Regurgitation: The Russians deployed their Topol-M “first strike” missiles 2.5 weeks ago.
19:09 The head of the Russian missiles systems, a top general, has been threatening to nuke us and he reserves first strike authority to attack us – even though they have no reason to attack us.
19:25 A power plant has been blown up in Oregon [Not true]
19:36 “Clinton has pulled it.” (????)
20:26 Massive Y2K problems being reported across the globe.
20:55 Regurgitation: In Austin, TX Robert Mueller Airport, the local news was showing off the “detainment facilities.” [i.e. concentration camps]
21:15 The local news showed the barbed wired fences inside the Robert Mueller Airport facility.
21:18 There are “shackles on the ground, concreted into the ground” at Robert Mueller Airport – like a slave galley.
21:42 New Zealand is having power outages
21:57 Regurgitation: Pennsylvania nuclear power plant shutdown
22:33 Regurgitation: Vladimir Putin threatens to nuke us
22:50 Regurgitation: Pennsylvania nuclear power plant shutdown
22:55 The power is off in 8 different areas across the country
22:58 A lot of cable systems aren’t working
23:01 Satellites are down
23:09 “Minor fault (???) struck two nuclear power plants in Japan just seconds after the clock ticked into 2000 …”
23:25 Anybody near a nuclear power plant should pack up and go someplace else.
23:37 The store shelves are bare in Austin, TX.
23:43 Regurgitation: Gas is running out.
23:44 They’re announcing on the news that, “if you’re bad they’re going to put you in a … they’re going to bolt you to a pipe coming out of the ground at the airport (Robert Mueller Airport) in some cold hangar.”
24:04 “The military is serving search warrants now in 77 Texas counties.”
24:08 Regurgitation: “We got nuclear power plants shutting down.”
24:20 Regurgitation: The Russians are threatening to nuke us RIGHT NOW.
24:40 Regurgitation: “Well, they got the Armored Personnel Carriers (APCs) and LAVs (Light Armored Vehicles) loading on the flat cars out of Fort Hood.”
the end is near_300px25:06 There are currently nuclear missiles being launched.
25:15 ABC (news) just had a special news bulletin – a military General standing in front of Cheyenne Mountain (nuclear bunker) announced 5 nuclear missiles have been launched.
25:44 The general refused to say what kind of missiles, where they were coming from or where they were going.
25:58 This secrecy is just like when the special operations training that was conducted with the Russians in south TX when they burned buildings and laying siege to towns [never happend]
26:44 Jones’ co-host: “You elect me to president and i will nuke them (Russians) first, i’ll push the button as soon as i take the oath … i’m opening up that football and start launching, man.”
26:55 Regurgitation: The Russians have been threatening to nuke us, they reserve the first strike right to hit us for no reason and Clinton said he will absorb the first strike by the Russians.
27:06 Jones’ co-host: Hopes one of those 5 incoming nuclear missiles is headed towards Clinton.
27:12 Regurgitation: a military General standing in front of Cheyenne Mountain (nuclear bunker) announced 5 nuclear missiles have been launched.
27:39 Jones complains that the television network went to a commercial break after announcing 5 nuclear missiles have been launched.
27:53 A NORAD commander was on the news. “Space Command” (Air Force Space Command) is now running everything.
28:20 The perceived enemy is “obviously” the American people.
28:36 Regurgitation: It’s on ABC news that 5 nuclear missiles have been launched.
boom28:57 The night before (12/30/99), anything and everything on the flight line at Selfridge Air National Guard Base was put into the air and was constantly in the air. [i.e. The U.S. is preparing for a nuclear attack]
29:11 Regurgitation: Super power, cold war radar systems [presumably to keep an eye out for a Russian ICBM attack] are turned on.
29:21 The Russians are not the only ones we need to be concerned about … we should worry about the Chinese too.
20:24 We also need to be worried about Germany.
29:58 Regurgitation: It’s on ABC news that 5 nuclear missiles have been launched.
30:03 Regurgitation: a military General standing in front of Cheyenne Mountain (nuclear bunker) announced 5 nuclear missiles have been launched.
30:25 Jones complains, “we’re calmly sitting here knowing nuclear missiles could be about to rain down!”
30:42 Discussing “Who launched?” Was it the U.S., a ballistics submarine? . . .
30:54 Jones’ co-host: “No offense, but I hope it was us who launched.”
31:19 Vladimir Putin is the Fuhrer.
I just love it when he say's he's right 99% of the time.