Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Eric in Missouri down at Whiteman AFB whose brother's a cop in Arizona calls in to Alex Jones about media fakery and Simon's videos on only-military-and-police-can-call-in day:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7878199749cbbb60/

:ph43r:
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Anyone bother to put it on another format/site? It doesnt work for me...... :(
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

Alex Jones, lying media shill, millionaire moghul.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Millionare Mogul I LIKE that, haha!!
MAN I could feel Alex squirming in his chair when the name Simon was mentioned, he did his usual Nice Job deflecting the question and Not saying anything but "I had friends in the street that saw the 2nd plane hit"... yeah whatever!!
This is an idiot who will BASH Anything that is in conflict with his beliefs which is SO narrow minded especially with the way he portrays himself as a savior of the Everyday man... Example since Mr Jones is a Jesus loving man of faith he publically condemns Zeitgeist creator Peter Joseph whenever that movie is mentioned to him, that is one BIGTIME HIPPOCRITE right there!!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"Eric !Eric ! I appreciate your call, but I have...blablabla" (8:30 into the soundfile - and 15 seconds after Eric mentions "Simon Shack's videos")

Well, Alex said that he DID appreciate Eric's call, didn't he ! :lol:
(before rudely cutting him off, that is...)
http://www.septemberclues.org
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

So Alex Jones has friends in New York that saw the second "plane" hit the south tower, interesting,lol.

Now, that's a big mistake by Alex and its going to hunt him and in my mind Alex is getting desperate trying to get away from TV-Fakery when he gets a question and he answers too fast from his reptile brain (has nothing to do with David Icke).

To be continued.

D.Duck
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

MartinL 4 Jul 29 2010, 04:18 AM wrote: Anyone bother to put it on another format/site? It doesnt work for me...... :(
martin, i just threw this up on youtube.
hope it helps.

Media Fakery mentioned on conspiracy show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwXcT6l8g-w

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit:
this youtube video just has the highlights from the mp3 posted above by ozzybinoswald, with no analysis and no promoting the video.
it just exists for anyone like martin who had issues getting the mp3.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Cheers Tim :)
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

I don't see what the caller was trying to achieve by asking him about media fakery and September Clues when he knew how he was going to respond. They always deflect the question at hand with ad hominem attacks when it comes to media fakery.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Can somebody else phone him up and ask him the names of his friends that saw the 2nd plane hit, their occupations and where they were when the incident took place?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

SmokingGunII @ Jul 29 2010, 10:11 PM wrote: Can somebody else phone him up and ask him the names of his friends that saw the 2nd plane hit, their occupations and where they were when the incident took place?
Has the story morphed, as things do around here? Wasn't it his cousin who "saw the plane hit the second tower". I'm sure I heard him say that, maybe 3 or 4 years ago, during a similar call,
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I'm sure this has been discussed in detail before but the quick cliff notes, WHY are Jones,Avery and all the others so quick to dismiss the "No Planes" "TV Media Fakery" angle? These guys are actually the ones being controlled right? Acting like their putting OUR best interests first?
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

brianv 4 Jul 29 2010, 09:22 PM wrote:
SmokingGunII 4 Jul 29 2010, 10:11 PM wrote: Can somebody else phone him up and ask him the names of his friends that saw the 2nd plane hit, their occupations and where they were when the incident took place?
Has the story morphed, as things do around here? Wasn't it his cousin who "saw the plane hit the second tower". I'm sure I heard him say that, maybe 3 or 4 years ago, during a similar call,
Brian,

Of course he said "My cousin saw the plane hit the second tower" 3 to 4 years ago.

As our friend "WSEE" points out, the archives got him this time.

Now, why would he change his story when he has a credible witness in the family?

Is Alex telling us something we dont know?

Did Alex f#ck up big time talking to much?

Well, I think Alex is telling the """""truth""""" and I think they do have operatives ready to come out as "Plane witnesses" just as they have "family members".

I dont think they had "Plane witness" operatives 3 to 4 years ago, it was not needed cos the TV-Fakery was not out in the open and that's why it was safe to use a "cousin" as many shills did back then.

I think Alex feels safe knowing there are " Plane witnesses" ready to come out when they are needed and they will be needed if they want to save their most powerful weapon " THE MSM ".

Right now they are working hard on " fear mongering, confusion and distraction " but its not working very good for them, just look at the " swine flu and BP oil hoax ".

The more they f#ck up, the more people see it and the more people are willing to accept "September Clues " and the 9/11 hoax, so they are actually helping our case.

Best
D.Duck
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

brianv @ Jul 29 2010, 09:22 PM wrote:
SmokingGunII 4 Jul 29 2010, 10:11 PM wrote: Can somebody else phone him up and ask him the names of his friends that saw the 2nd plane hit, their occupations and where they were when the incident took place?
Don't forget the time he couldn't recall what September Clues "was" after his 2nd or 3rd call about it. All of a sudden, it was so vague ... where had he heard that name before?

He knows perfectly well what's a threat to his established bullshit. Alex Jones is an act - a BS cartoon - a BS buffoon - a BS tycoon - that's been around since at least the Waco fakery.
queuebert

Unread post by queuebert »

Brutal Metal 4 Jul 29 2010, 06:59 AM wrote: Millionare Mogul I LIKE that, haha!!
MAN I could feel Alex squirming in his chair when the name Simon was mentioned, he did his usual Nice Job deflecting the question and Not saying anything but "I had friends in the street that saw the 2nd plane hit"... yeah whatever!!
This is an idiot who will BASH Anything that is in conflict with his beliefs which is SO narrow minded especially with the way he portrays himself as a savior of the Everyday man...
Alex is not an idiot because he is well aware of the truth. Shills don't believe their own BS.