September Clues Q and A

This forum allows all members to start topics. Warning: Heavily moderated
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I guess if anyone says they worked in the WTC, we should ask them about their job experience?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Snowflake, I have transferred your musings about David Angell to a more appropriate thread:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2163253
http://www.septemberclues.org
brucethejam

Unread post by brucethejam »

Hi everyone, just registered here! It is appalling that people are getting away with this! I can still remember seeing this on tv and even then it looked like special effects, especially the way the 'planes' disappeared into the buildings! We got a fast one pulled on us also (i come from scotland btw) with glasgow and london being targetted. I've still to do a lot more research on this as it goes so deep and so far back in history! I guess my biggest question is how are we going to get them to listen? When its the same people that planned it that we are asking to listen! I've been having a look through history with opened eyes and i've noticed that things like this have happened a lot. I dont know nearly half as much as you guys, but this seems to me that it was planned round about the jfk era and since then major governments have drawn up that REX84 bill to protect them against uprising, which means to me that they're expecting it! I directed all my friends to September Clues and they believe, as i do, that things didn't happen the way they say they did and my friends have the same questions too. With all that evidence, why is no one listening? It's really frustrating!
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

brucethejam 4 Aug 31 2010, 03:14 PM wrote: I guess my biggest question is how are we going to get them to listen? When its the same people that planned it that we are asking to listen!

With all that evidence, why is no one listening? It's really frustrating!
Those who "planned it" are listening - to everything said here! :ph43r:

brucethejam, why are you concerned with them when it's us who this research is for?

And don't worry too much, people - real people are listening; just don't look for "confirmation" of that at your local MSM outlet.
jen

Unread post by jen »

I have been a reader of whatreallyhappened.com for quite a few years, and he recently has been having articles almost everyday lumping "no planers" with "pod people".
Today he put up pictures of the downed light poles at the Pentagon as proof of a plane. Independent investigators have determined the light poles were not on the path of either the eyewitnesses who saw a plane overhead or the "black box" data released.

Mike Rivero would not be so shrill with such clumsy evidence without there being an element of real panic in this situation. People are listening.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

brucethejam 4 Aug 31 2010, 04:14 PM wrote: I've still to do a lot more research on this
"Just scratching the surface" are you?

...I've been having a look through history with opened eyes...I dont know nearly half as much as you guys...things didn't happen the way they say they did...no one listening...really frustrating!

Hatchet and flame.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

JPE 4 Sep 1 2010, 10:38 PM wrote: I have been a reader of whatreallyhappened.com for quite a few years, and he recently has been having articles almost everyday lumping "no planers" with "pod people".
Today he put up pictures of the downed light poles at the Pentagon as proof of a plane. Independent investigators have determined the light poles were not on the path of either the eyewitnesses who saw a plane overhead or the "black box" data released.

Mike Rivero would not be so shrill with such clumsy evidence without there being an element of real panic in this situation. People are listening.
Wow, what a bunch of humpty back cheating toad rascals. No planers are wankers because... here's some evidence the plane fakers gave us. Nice to see Naval journalist Mark Faram's shot of posing flight 77 evidence still getting viewing figures, here cropped tight at the bottom of the page of Pentagon witnesses. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... index.html

Favourite Pentagon witness isn't in the list. Can't access the site I took this from (http://www.designbuildmag.com/oct2001/pentagon1001.asp)

President John J. Kirlin Inc, Wedge One's mechanical subcontractor., "We had one guy who was standing, looking out the window and saw the plane. According to Matt Hahr, Kirlin's senior project manager at the Pentagon, the employee "was thrown about 80 ft down the hall through the air. As he was traveling through the air, he says the ceiling was coming down from the concussion. He got thrown into a closet, the door slammed shut and the fireball went past him," recounts Hahr. "Jet fuel was on him and it irritated his eyes, but he didn't get burned. Then the fireball blew over and the sprinklers came on, and he was able to crawl out of the closet and get out of the building through the courtyard."
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

JPE 4 Sep 1 2010, 05:38 PM wrote: Independent investigators have determined the light poles were not on the path of either the eyewitnesses who saw a plane overhead or the "black box" data released.

This is absurd, and has no place here. There were NO credible eyewitnesses who saw a plane at the Pentagon, and no black box data has been revealed - since there was obviously no plane. This forum has proved conclusively there were no planes, no hijackers, no Muslims, and no victims on 9/11.

Before posting, EVERY new member is required to familiarize himself with the septemberclues.org video, and to read the Vicsim Report. Period, full stop.

Why are we being subjected right now to such an onslaught of crap posts from new members acting in bad faith? It reminds me of a 1980 album by The Pop Group, titled For How Much Longer Do We Tolerate Mass Murder?

... of the truth.
jen

Unread post by jen »

I really feel the hostility is unwarranted. When none of the evidence agrees it means most likely that none of it is true.

I have read all the rules, have watched the movie at least a dozen times, and I apologize if I make it seem like I know better than you studying it for a while.

The only ones who said they saw it hit were those with that one reporter that Simon tore apart so well in the video and a few others who do not seem to have been in a position to have seen it hit. As far as others seeing low flying planes well Ronald Reagan airport is right behind the Pentagon.

The black box never shows the cockpit door being opened. That alone about says what use it is as evidence.

Once again sorry if I am giving any precedence to official story. I am not. The main point of my post was a man who claims to be a professional TV and movie computer artists with a quite large following is digging out all these dead skunks. I think you guys are starting to make an impact.
J?N$

Unread post by J?N$ »

Hi everyone,

I saw "September Clues" the first time yesterday and i cant believe that this obvious evidence was never addressed in any other documentation!

The hardest thing for me to believe is that I never heard of this information before.

Thank you for providing it so well researched to the public.

If this research dont even has a Wikipedia entry you can be proud cuz this proves that not the smallest seed of doubt can be planted.

What official authorities have seen it and what is their response?
Cant you go to court with it?
J?N$

Unread post by J?N$ »

there had to be a central (media) operation center somewhere, and immediately there comes this James Bond film in my mind where the media mogul Carver had such a thing to produce the news of tomorrow :o

The only problem is that its unimaginable for most people.

YOU HAVE TO THINK THE UNTHINKABLE!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

(This is to respond to a "classic" question which member Brutal Metal submitted earlier on ).

WAS SOME OF THE 9/11 FOOTAGE REAL?

This is a question I get again and again - although I understand why it resurfaces so often. I can in fact blame myself for this since I was a little over-eager to submit tentative explanations (in September Clues 2008) as to the possible methods used to forge the various 9/11 imagery. This was unnecessary - and I will now, hopefully once and for all - clarify this issue.

Firstly, what must be duly considered is that if you are going to fool billions of people with lots of fake imagery, you will not want to rely on one single forgery method; you will use every trick in the book. This, for an obvious reason which we may call the "Confusion Factor". The more techniques employed, the more confusing it gets to pinpoint just how the forgeries were crafted. Hence, the researcher/forensic video-analyst must transcend this obstacle by asking the simplest possible questions - in order to focus on what we may call the "Determining Factors":

- Can a plane crash through a 64m steel building and its cockpit emerge from it unscathed on the other side?
- Can a plane crash into a wall and its 'wing print' appear only 6 seconds later?
- Can a plane indeed crash into a steel building without shredding parts at impact?

The obvious answer to these questions is "no" - and that is amply sufficient to determine the falsity of the proposed footage. Now, whether some 9/11 videos were composed using one or the other compositing method/chroma-keying/any type of 3D animation/pre-captured imagery of real sceneries or any combination thereof is ultimately - if not irrelevant - of minor importance.

So was there a missile? Did both WTC towers just explode? We just don't know - and thankfully do not need to know this in order to prove there was no passenger plane and thus no passengers. It is certainly tempting to try and figure out EXACTLY how it all played out - but such an exercise doesn't have much sense since the bottom line is: whichever way you look at them, none of the defining 9/11 images available portray events that could plausibly happen in the real world.
http://www.septemberclues.org
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

Hi everyone! My first posting on what is a groundbreaking website. Thanks guys for opening my eyes to the illusion that was 9/11.

After reading the mountains of information stored within this site I still keep on coming back to one basic question.
Who really prospered from the activities of 9/11?

I know corporate greed has much to do with it but I'd be very interested in your thoughts on what were the main motives that lay behind the masterminding of the 9/11 charade.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Personally - if I may ...

I think 'mastermind' is a sketchy verb to use. In my opinion, 9/11 is the continuation of a historically present, perverted sub-program of human existence that has no common words in the polite social realm of every day interaction. Certain people thrive on perpetually not meaning what they mean and - essentially - can do so because they have the power to buy themselves out of (or into) any situation and run away when they face the rare individual who rejects their threats and/or bribes.

They don't need to 'conspire' with one another because they share the same predictable habits. They are slime. The dregs. We all have the capability of existing in that space but some people love being there and are born into more opportunities to be there. The Kennedys come to mind. Clintons. Bushes. Blairs. Royal families. Cults and circles of extravagant, bored wealth.

There isn't any way to stop them from having this particular brand of 'fun' at the expense of other people, but if we keep them at bay and check their public behavior then cooperative societal life with other people becomes a much more pleasant experience.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack 4 Sep 10 2010, 12:41 PM wrote: So was there a missile? Did both WTC towers just explode? We just don't know - and thankfully do not need to know this in order to prove there was no passenger plane and thus no passengers. It is certainly tempting to try and figure out EXACTLY how it all played out - but such an exercise doesn't have much sense since the bottom line is: whichever way you look at them, none of the defining 9/11 images available portray events that could plausibly happen in the real world.
I just got a Yahoo email telling me I had a new message on Reality Shack from a member named Sergio. When I opened this forum I found no messages in my Inbox. The Yahoo email says in full:

hi
please, go to this address:
zoomin.tv/site/video.cfm?lang=it-it&video=390143
there is rocket that hit the wtc
at 2'13".
the video is very clear!
let me know

Are any other folks here receiving spam like this nonsense from forum members? You likely won't be surprised to learn that "Sergio" has not posted here yet.