September Clues research banned by Youtube

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam

Re: September Clues research banned by Youtube

Postby simonshack on March 4th, 2018, 5:18 pm

Youtube terminates my Youtube channel (March 4, 2018)

So there we are, folks. My entire YT channel (with over 20 research videos) is gone.

I was at least (perhaps naively) expecting that Youtube would abide by their own rules and stated regulations, such as :

"However, it is important to understand that if you receive three strikes within three months, we'll terminate your account, rendering it permanently inaccessible."

Instead, I only recently received two "strikes" (as they call them) related to two videos - and was never contacted by Youtube at any stage for any clarification about what sort of "Community Guidelines" my two research videos ("911 ACTORS" and "FAKE PENTAGON SMOKE") would have violated. This morning, my channel was just gone - no reason given.

I mean, they could have at least been civil enough to write me something like this : "We're sorry, but we have orders to shut down any videos which expose the media fakery perpetrated on September 11, 2001". Well, I guess that's asking too much. -_-

How annoying though... my main feature movie, SEPTEMBER CLUES, was just about to reach the 1-million-viewers mark (about 970.000 or so). But what I'll miss mostly, I guess, are the countless supportive YT comments under my videos from people all around the world : they were a joy to read. To be sure, I once (not long ago) counted the "thumb ups" and "thumb downs" on all of my 20+ videos (out of sheer curiosity), and the proportion was roughly 80% vs 20%. I can only hope this is fairly representative of the ratio of appreciative intelligent people - versus non-appreciative intelligent people in our world. This is of course assuming that ALL the people who (for some reason) found my videos on Youtube - were of the intelligent sort! :P

Seriously now - what exactly does the Nutwork (which obviously runs Youtube/Google/etc/etc) wish to achieve with what will be remembered as "the Great 2018 Youtube Purge" ? Paul Romano has some fine comments to offer about this: http://fakeologist.com/blog/2018/03/03/why-are-they-purging-youtube-channels/

And remember, Ladies and Gents, all of my September Clues videos (now banned from YT) are currently viewable here:
http://fakeologist.com/september-clues-tour-guide/
simonshack
Administrator

Postby hoi.polloi on March 4th, 2018, 5:44 pm

Ah, so that's their strategy now. Chinese levels of censorship?

This means the next step will be to come after us with legislation, as they have been pushing for for years. I don't think this will go very well for them. As much as they wish to control the narrative, it is largely out of their control now. Thanks to efforts like ours, partially.

I am sad that I've been shown to be right all along about our need to create multiple off-site backups. I am glad Fakeologist agrees. My hope was somewhat that enough popularity for truth seekers would have tipped the scales a bit more towards independent sites like ours. Unfortunately, much of our apparently inspiring behavior just causes even our so-called "fans" to have a give-up attitude like PianoRacer's recent post.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby nonhocapito on March 4th, 2018, 6:16 pm

It's kind of worrisome/ironic/confusing that on the same days, Alex Jones' YT channel has been apparently closed down as well, also for this unheard-before rule of the "third strike".
https://www.infowars.com/cnn-pushes-you ... o-channel/

I can't believe I'm linking to AJ but there you go. He's talking of suing, whatever. I guess the real idea here is that he's to be banned so that everyone else can be banned.

As for migrating elsewhere, it's hard to know which platform is a CIA/zion trap and which one might not be, so where to go? Perhaps d.tube? Or should a new youtube channel be created, after all?
nonhocapito
Administrator

Postby patrix on March 4th, 2018, 7:37 pm

hoi.polloi » March 4th, 2018, 5:44 pm wrote:Ah, so that's their strategy now. Chinese levels of censorship?

This means the next step will be to come after us with legislation, as they have been pushing for for years. I don't think this will go very well for them. As much as they wish to control the narrative, it is largely out of their control now. Thanks to efforts like ours, partially.

I am sad that I've been shown to be right all along about our need to create multiple off-site backups. I am glad Fakeologist agrees. My hope was somewhat that enough popularity for truth seekers would have tipped the scales a bit more towards independent sites like ours. Unfortunately, much of our apparently inspiring behavior just causes even our so-called "fans" to have a give-up attitude like PianoRacer's recent post.

I agree Hoi. What's up with this defeatist "they decide if they want to set us free" attitude? That's exactly what their psychological warfare is about. "Let them hate as long as they fear us". A freer and more just society does not happen if the few people in the know sit on their butt eating this BS. They can only control us by making us control our self. And if they lose the tool that makes us buy the lies that accomplish that (a seemingly uncontrolled media), then I think we've made progress.
patrix

Postby simonshack on March 5th, 2018, 12:35 am

Many years ago, I created an extra Youtube channel titled "Simon Shack" (as opposed to my original, now banned "simonshack" Youtube channel).

I have now uploaded my main 9/11 research feature documentary SEPTEMBER CLUES on that (formerly empty / dormant) channel.

This is hoping you will all diffuse it far and wide to your friends and families ! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF0-nslm3j0
simonshack
Administrator

Postby fakeologist on March 5th, 2018, 2:38 am

I've also created two other ways to watch September Clues (after downloading).

Torrent magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:09BFB1B38BB04A73BF793BDCE1969D8809B9ECEA&dn=September%20Clues&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Resilio Sync link: https://link.resilio.com/#f=September%20Clues&sz=14E8&t=1&s=CMXBJP5G46YHLWMMKZGJW2JCL5UWKPG6&i=C3PNJADJTOCRF4G57OESIQLHOYBZIMW6A&v=2.5
fakeologist

Previous

Return to September Clues - the movie