American Airlines Flight 587, November 12, 2001

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Terence.drew 4 Oct 11 2010, 03:00 PM wrote:
simonshack 4 Oct 11 2010, 02:45 PM wrote:

These images show the broken cladding, or outside covering, of an engine, with none of the 'insides' around. It is my understanding (although I'm not a materials engineer) that plane engines are made of titanium for one main reason - so they don't break apart!

This cladding would not likely separate in layers from the engine's insides, if it were made of titanium.

(I'm just thinking out loud, and don't have any citations. Sorry.)
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFmVUok05E4

Small point, but at 6:55 narrator says ‘The house starts to shake’, scene shows ornaments wobbling and teetering on a shelf, and then they fall. WTF? Check out vid linked by reel.deal of planes flying in low over Hong Kong en route to Kai Tak: people living under that presumably glued their ornaments down. An aircraft breaking up in midair with engines detached(!) would be quieter than one flying safely at low altitude, wouldn't it?
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATTC

Unread post by ATTC »

You guys are true heroes and amazing truth sleuths. The truth really is stranger than fiction. Amazing how you guys exposed that list of names with the same Vicsim patterns, the same reoccurence of the number 265, even among the list of firefighters on 9/11, and among plane victims or vicsims I should say

And of course the digital manipulation and dubious debris.

You guys basically expose these crooks in your sleep.

And this topic has gone from completely unrelated to even further proof of manipulation of these arrogant pricks