LONDON 7/7 FAKE TERROR

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
fbenario

Re: LONDON 7/7 FAKE TERROR

Unread post by fbenario »

antipodean wrote:Kingsway being about a 5 minute walk from Tavistock Square.
To walk it in 5 minutes would take quite a fast pace, with no one in your way on the sidewalk. Still, it ain't very far.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Just come across this, the 3 7/7 threads on here being critiqued.
Kathryn Gilkison, has revealed the hurt caused by a series of online theories claiming that the London bombings were a media-created fake.

Other theories on a website - which the Sunday Star-Times has chosen not to name - claim that photos featuring those who were injured and killed in the bombings, were in fact actors.

"It is like a form of bullying . . . just because you can sit there hidden, you can put whatever you want out there and spend all that time doing it," Gilkison told the Star-Times.

"They have pictures of the buses . . . saying it was a movie scene. . . what do they think actually happened to the people [killed and injured in the bombings]?
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/8888012 ... -hurts-mum
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Nice and slightly clever response. But entirely predictable at this point. Is this even a popular paper? It's comedy.
"There is a whole industry fuelled by these clueless idiots, who anonymously write lies to counter what they call ‘lies'," Gilkison said.
What industry would that be? Seriously. What is the "whole industry" that we are fueling? Can we get in on it and use it to keep the site running? Because so far, we seem to be just going more broke from just putting up the web site to talk about the facts at all.

They play to people's emotions as usual, rather than their logic centers. They stupidly counter us and try to turn strengths against us. They are the corporate power house promoting their shit, so they call us an "industry". They act inhumane and insult the public so they call us "aliens". No joke.

They really are putting it all on the line with an article like that, risking a number of people that will come to "wake up" or become curious about the evidence. Will those lucky people realize that it was indeed staged? If so, who will they thank? Hopefully they would come to realize they partially have themselves to thank for seeing through it. And maybe, if they really research this for themselves, they will thank the Internet for forcing the mainstream into this corner they are writing themselves into. Go public!

^_^
antipodean

Hi Hoi it's just a Sunday paper that compete's with 2 others, when ever I buy it I end thinking how little there is worth reading in it.

You would think that the journalist involved would have at least read some of the other 7/7 postings, and picked up on the Richmal Oates Whitehead stuff, the other New Zealand 7/7 victim (53rd victim)
And the postings about Bernadette Hall the published poet, aunt of Shelley Mather.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

EXIF

**** New Zealand victim of the London Transport Bombings (07/07/2005), Shelley Marie Mather, 26.

Handout picture supplied by the NZ High Commission.....7/7 Bomb Underground London Shelley Mather Kiwi Contiki 16/07/2005 49995 SPL Auckland

This is the property of the Sunday Star-Times

Creator Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows

Don't her bereaved and hurt parents (boohoo hang on till I get me violin), have a photograph of their dearly beloved?

I enlarged nothing else.

She fucking died alright... in a Photoshop disaster.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

brianv wrote:
She fucking died alright... in a Photoshop disaster.
:lol: The only other pic of "her" is equally crap —

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/nz-suic ... ve-3931636

& so is the "bereaved dad's" acting:

Video ► http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/nz-suic ... id=3932361
7-7-London-PsyOp-Shelley-Mather.jpg
7-7-London-PsyOp-Shelley-Mather.jpg (76.08 KiB) Viewed 20632 times
Interesting that the BBC's un-cropped version of the 1st pic has no Exif data at all:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11989640
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Now I know why they called her Mary Shelley! She's made up of Photoshop parts.
hoi.polloi

Everything to live for, but no soul to animate it! What a shame!

:lol:

Nice to see your take, brianv. Please do stick around once in a while.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi wrote:Everything to live for, but no soul to animate it! What a shame!

:lol:

Nice to see your take, brianv. Please do stick around once in a while.
The Clone Tool eye, (our) left, don't know how I missed it!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Brian, you're back, awesome!!!!!
antipodean

Just come across this interesting post from Felix over at Fakeologist.
I notice that there is some problem with the narrative concerning whether Jenny Nicholson would have indeed been travelling on the train she is alleged to have been on.
bridgetdunnes.blogspot.co.uk/2006/05/3-trains-at-edgware-road-updated.html…
She was a recent employee of Rhinegold Publishing 20 Rugby Street London WC1N 3QZ

Anonymous says
I used to work at Rhinegold Publishing although I never met her as she joined after my time. I also know Paddington commuter arrival location. She could not have been on the WESTBOUND Circle line unless she took Hammersmith & City to Edgware Road and then changed there to Westbound and intended to go down to Notting HIll to change for Central line. None of these journeys make much sense for Rhinegold office – the quickest would be, of course, Bakerloo.

Read more: http://fakeologist.com/2014/07/08/remem ... z3emmB9s3f
Bridget Dunne runs the limited hangout J7 forum. Whats interesting are the final few posts that Anonymous posted on the blog.
I have remembered one more thing which I keep coming back to - and then I must take a break from this as my life is going through flux and I am getting too upset reading everyone's comments etc. I will be back later this summer.

I arrived at work late that morning, having gone to Waterloo by train (as described in my first posting). The suspicious delays of Thames link northbound to King's X aside, completely ignorant of the true extent of the disaster, I arrived in my workplace. I chanced on a phone call made from inside the BMA in Tavistock Square. A doctor or BMA member was leaving a message for my boss "not to call him, he would call him himself later on...they had a meeting or a conference that morning...now with the [already known via Internet etc] bombs, he was concerned he would not get to Liverpool ST to take his train home...on top of everything, the police had told them not to leave the premises..."

I said politely that I would pass the message on and hoped everything would be allright for him. When the news broke of the bus explosion (I guess we got it off the internet to shich we were by then glued), I said ohmigod, the man was calling right from Tavistick Square and he never let on. My boss said patronisingly, "and quite right too, he did not want to spread panic" [he meant, this is what a real man would do]. Since then, I have realised this was not the case. A BMA member, a doctor, would not be maing a call to this company, which was trying to sell him their product, to way "don't call me, I'll call you" once they began tending to the victims. What a preposterous idea! And if he was trying to let the outside world know something had happened in Tavistock Square, he would not have chosen this small company to break the news via such a dippy, unrevealing call. I believe he was calling before the bus explosion. I will never know the exact time. I wonder if it is significant that the police had time (see another remark on this blog - how come they got to TS so quickly?)to imprison the BMA staff and visitors in the premises instead of letting them go or even evacuating them. Did they think they would need them later? Were they protecting them from something?

I found my way to Borough High Street and burst into the office at, probably, 10.15 at the earliest. The others had told me the news and I then must have looked on the internet, possibly went to the kitchen and the loo - both on a different floor so at least 10 minutes more. The call from BMA could then have happened anytime between, say, 10.25 and right up to 10.40. Certainly not before 10.25. We then must have later become aware of the bus blast as the news broke online, same as everyone else.

Anyway, I wanted to share this in the same way I shared the mystery of JN's route. You will know what to do with it, Bridget.

I can no longer verify any of this as I (thank god) no longer work for that company.

It would be nice to think that there are many more people who know something, they just don't think it is significant.

Take care.
These postings were posted in 2006 well before it became knowledge that Reed Elsevier were the client, behind the fake drills on 7/7 carried out by Peter Power's Visor company. The BMA's connection with Reed Elsevier is discussed here.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2350092#p2350092

Obviously it would be interesting to know which company Anonymous was working for on 7/7 (accordingly it wasn't a pleasant firm to work for), he/ she said it was a similar line of work they had when working at Rhinegold Publishing .

A few minutes of googling and this Publication with a Borough High street address fits the bill nicely.
http://www.globalcustodian.com/about.aspx
antipodean

In reference to my above post, I viewed the video of the no.30 bus taken from within the BMA, the time counter at the foot of the video has the bus passing by at 9.42 AM, followed by what could be described as a few people running around as a possible response to the explosion on the bus.

antipodean wrote:I've just watched this video clip again, supposedly CCTV footage from within the BMA of the No.30 bus passing by.
The screen blanks out at 35secs which I thought was the end of the footage.
Then a few seconds later there is actual footage from inside the bus itself, on the upper deck. Weird !

http://vimeo.com/13329013
Also back over at fakeologist, Felix has posted an eye witness account from BMA worker Toni Poole (a beautician), the partner of then England Soccer Captain John Terry.
I can't find anything which has Toni Poole working at the BMA, (or why a beautician would be working there) she's probably unaware that her name has been used on the comments section of a BBC news web page.
Last Updated: Tuesday, 19 July, 2005, 15:58 GMT 16:58 UK
as cited here
http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/J7-Inquest ... idence.pdf
That BBC fount of “witnesses” brings up an interesting name…

I work in the BMA building. When I heard the blast and looked out of the window the sight was shocking. My colleagues and I were going to go down to help, but the fire alarms went off and we were evacuated. I left via the fire exit with the smell of burning flesh getting more and more intense as I got closer to the ground floor. As I got to the ground floor there were people laying in the reception area covered in blood. When I stepped outside the first thing I saw was a body laying on the ground to my left. It was unrecognisable – just a heap of bloody flesh. My thoughts are with everyone that has been affected by this tragedy.
Toni Poole, Dagenham, UK
Read more: http://fakeologist.com/2014/07/08/remem ... z3fwGmWDn8
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

antipodean wrote:I've just watched this video clip again, supposedly CCTV footage from within the BMA of the No.30 bus passing by.
The screen blanks out at 35secs which I thought was the end of the footage.
Then a few seconds later there is actual footage from inside the bus itself, on the upper deck. Weird
I think you forget that 'the story' has the number 30's CCTV cameras being 'switched off' or 'reportedly not working' (reported by whom?)?

Or at least 'the story' as reported by the media...
The CCTV camera on the number 30 bus, which blew up near Tavistock Square, had reportedly not been working for some weeks. "It is a real pity as these would have been the easiest ones from which to identify the bomber," said Dr Silke*. "That is a real loss."
But the investigation received a serious setback when it was discovered the CCTV cameras on the bus that blew up were not working so detectives will not get vital images of the bomber.

One senior Yard source said: "It's a big blow and a disappointment. If the cameras had been running we would have had pin-sharp close-up pictures of the person who carried out this atrocity.

"We don't know if the driver forgot to switch them on or if there was a technical problem but there are no images."

The bus had four cameras - one covering people getting on, the second at the exit doors and one on each deck scanning the length of the vehicle.

I think (there doesn't seem to be an easy way to verify) that the upper deck bus footage is meant to be from the 'number 59 bus' mentioned here.
A camera on the upper deck of a busy Route 59 – traveling in front of the No 30 - showed people clambering on board, again oblivious to the horror which was about to unfold.

One couple, who were standing, laughed and chatted as they sipped their take-away coffees.

The horror on their faces was instant as the bus behind them exploded, ultimately killing 13 people.

* That 'Dr Silke' guy pops up throughout the medias coverage of the event... even foreshadowing the bizarre follow up non attack on 21/7/05.
antipodean

The recent Paris psyop being used here to wheel out Gill Hicks an old 7/7 survivor favorite.

http://tvnz.co.nz/seven-sharp/london-te ... eo-6421226

I've always found this woman to be a bit weird, living in Adelaide where David Hicks is also from.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=1977145#p1977145

Could they be siblings ?

ImageImage
hoi.polloi

Sim-bling$?