Substituted FOX video?

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Roy

Substituted FOX video?

Unread post by Roy »

Hi everybody, glad this site now exists and glad to be here. I'm Roy, native US living and working in Holland, have corresponded with Simon at times over the past few years, mainly harping about a lack of more specific references to the TV archive videos that would make them easier to locate and confirm.

Right now I'm taking flak in the Second Life 911 Truth group for disseminating disinformation, posting "utter trash", etc. While there are a lot of things that could establish that I'm not (if these people were really listening), I'm wondering now if I can adequately prove that the original FOX video at the Internet 9/11 TV archive was substituted by a fabricated version that didn't actually air on 9/11. That, to me, would be more or less sufficient to prove the point that fakery was definitely involved, since not only the plane video but the entire broadcast could then be asserted to be fake. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Roy,

All you need is this:

Anyone with video-editing skills can find this frame in the current FOX archives - just as you see it here: it occurs during a brief cross-fade between two clips in their (remixed) 9/11 broadcast. In my "Foxed Out" analysis, I demonstrate in detail that this briefly seen 'ghost image' is none other than the (in)famous NOSE-OUT shot.

Unsurprisingly, the original WNYW FOX5 broadcast with the full NOSE-OUT sequence was quickly removed from Youtube soon after the first release of September Clues. At the time, I took a screencap of the "motivation" for its removal:

Rupert Murdoch and his FOXY machine is busted. And he knows it.
http://www.septemberclues.org
Roy

Unread post by Roy »

Thanks, Simon. I watched "Foxed Out" and don't deny that the frame you posted may be all I need to make a case, though I didn't immediately understand what was going on and would have to study this further to get a handle on the matter.

I'm not sure, however, that you understood my question, which concerns something more basic and easily understood. Namely, let's say someone contests an assertion of mine that FOX substituted its original 9/11 broadcast with a new edit (that deleted nose out, etc.). How do I then prove the assertion? I don't feel like arguing that the mere occurrence of the substitution is the best evidence of fakery, but I will maintain that it indeed seems to be excellent evidence of it. I'd just like to be able to nail this down, I can't at this point and that's why I've asked here and repeated the question now.

Thanks,
Roy
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, Roy...

If your problem is that of convincing a judge in a court of law, you should count on the vast body of evidence we now have at hand.

FOX TV showed an airplane cockpit emerging from the WTC - completely intact:

Here is an enlargement of this video clip shown by FOX TV:

And here's another "before/after impact" comparison of the "plane cockpit":

If this is not proof enough for any given judge, then you should not worry about this research;
you should worry about reforming the judicial system in place in your country. It's as simple as that.
http://www.septemberclues.org
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Substituted FOX video?

Unread post by reel.deal »