Major Damning evidence against Luke Rudkowski

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
birdman2

Re: Major Damning evidence against Luke Rudkowski

Unread post by birdman2 »

Ok thanks brianv, I do understand what you are saying. However, what I am trying to get across is that Occupy was different everywhere, and different for each person who took part. It happened in 1000s of cities (I believe the highest it got to at one point was over 6,000 cities worldwide), therefore it's impossible to generalise, no?
Occupy was what we made it. And in my town, we made it into something great, in my humble opinion.

(Admins please feel free to move this conversation somewhere more appropriate)
mayor

Unread post by mayor »

simonshack wrote:*

CURIOSER and CURIOSER...

This Lukasz Milewski/Lukasz Rudowski case is getting curioser and curioser.

Seriously: what are the odds of all this? And can someone in Chicago please drive down to 6561 West School Street/Chicago-Dunning - and snap a picture of the 32-year-old Lukasz Milewski - who should have perished 11 years in ago in the flaming WTC1 at age 21?
Sounds like a project for this weekend. ;)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

birdman2 wrote:Ok thanks brianv, I do understand what you are saying. However, what I am trying to get across is that Occupy was different everywhere, and different for each person who took part. It happened in 1000s of cities (I believe the highest it got to at one point was over 6,000 cities worldwide), therefore it's impossible to generalise, no?
Occupy was what we made it. And in my town, we made it into something great, in my humble opinion.

(Admins please feel free to move this conversation somewhere more appropriate)
"And in my town, we made it into something great, in my humble opinion."

Which was??

WAC and Occupy are an exercise in the master/slave dialectic! Protesting about your SERVANTS. Fools. If my dinner wasn't brought to me on time, I'd get a new butler!

Your crown puppet admiralty government (who you voted for) are laughing at you!

If you want do do something really useful down there investigate Sovereignty, not Sovereign "citizens", or Sovereign "movements" or those armed loonies in the USA, but personal sovereignty. Freedom from all government clowns, banksters and their cronies in the media! Stay away from global goverment sponsored erstwhile movements that lead nowhere! Never have! Never will! Think and act for yourself! BA-aaa.
birdman2

Unread post by birdman2 »

Hi Brian,

I think we could go round in circles like this all day! I can say, honestly, that in my case Occupy was an empowering and worthwhile event to be a part of. And you can reply and say that I was duped, and you are entitled to that opinion of course.

If you had read my posts above you would know that I was not part of Occupy in the USA. That alone makes it a very different experience from what you have read about/heard about. I would prefer not to say which city I live in in New Zealand if that's alright, as we're a pretty small country over here (was that what you meant by asking "which was?" or did you want me to elaborate on "something great" - that could take some time and I fear the story would be lost on you). You'd also know from my posts that I am no longer "down there" at Occupy, as for the time being there are no more tents, the Occupy site is no longer active in my town.

And as for doing something useful, I do a lot of useful politically and socially active things in my community. The things I'm involved with now are not directly connected to Occupy anymore, but some of them are a result of the networking that happened at Occupy, so they are an indirect positive outcome.

I kindly ask that you don't refer to me as, or imply that I am, a sheep.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

birdman2 wrote:Hi Brian,

I think we could go round in circles like this all day! I can say, honestly, that in my case Occupy was an empowering and worthwhile event to be a part of. And you can reply and say that I was duped, and you are entitled to that opinion of course.

If you had read my posts above you would know that I was not part of Occupy in the USA. That alone makes it a very different experience from what you have read about/heard about. I would prefer not to say which city I live in in New Zealand if that's alright, as we're a pretty small country over here (was that what you meant by asking "which was?" or did you want me to elaborate on "something great" - that could take some time and I fear the story would be lost on you). You'd also know from my posts that I am no longer "down there" at Occupy, as for the time being there are no more tents, the Occupy site is no longer active in my town.

And as for doing something useful, I do a lot of useful politically and socially active things in my community. The things I'm involved with now are not directly connected to Occupy anymore, but some of them are a result of the networking that happened at Occupy, so they are an indirect positive outcome.

I kindly ask that you don't refer to me as, or imply that I am, a sheep.
Occupy Everywhere was probably a Rockefeller Foundation exercise! I wasnt implying you were a sheep, it was just a dig at the herd mentality of "movements" and such-like...but you know what they say? If the cap fits...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

mayor wrote:
simonshack wrote:*

CURIOSER and CURIOSER...

This Lukasz Milewski/Lukasz Rudowski case is getting curioser and curioser.

Seriously: what are the odds of all this? And can someone in Chicago please drive down to 6561 West School Street/Chicago-Dunning - and snap a picture of the 32-year-old Lukasz Milewski - who should have perished 11 years in ago in the flaming WTC1 at age 21?
Sounds like a project for this weekend. ;)
Excellent ! :)
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

last year i made some research about Łukasz Milewski , Polish 9/11 victim . 1 of 6 or 7 :)
He was supposed to come from a little northeastern town of Suwałki and attended Elementary School number 5 there . Than he left for the USA together with his parents to meet his tragic fate :)
The thing is that elementary school 5's website doesnt mention Milewski at all and believe me they mention lots of other crap . Bishop's visit form 8 years ago for example .
I called the school saying that I am preparing a small article about 9/11's 10th anniversary but a woman on the other side of the line seemed very surprised . When I said that Łukasz was a pupil there she suddenly reminded herself of his existence .

Elementary School 5 from Suwałki likes to put all kinds of useless shit on its website documenting school's life but for some reason doesnt mention Milewski , its connection to the big worldwide story of 9/11 :unsure:

Just my 5 cents :)
simonshack
Administrator

bostonterrierowner wrote: When I said that Łukasz was a pupil there she suddenly reminded herself of his existence .
And?

What did she say? :huh:
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

I'll be in Chicago tomorrow (playing a show with the Cockney Rejects) so I'll go by the West School Street address.
simonshack
Administrator

AmongTheThugs wrote:I'll be in Chicago tomorrow (playing a show with the Cockney Rejects) so I'll go by the West School Street address.
Way to go! You should bring him a "You can't handle the truth T-shirt!" :lol:
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

AmongTheThugs wrote:I'll be in Chicago tomorrow (playing a show with the Cockney Rejects) so I'll go by the West School Street address.
"Running down West School Street
Oi! Oi! Oi!"

Have a great gig! :)
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

simonshack wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote: When I said that Łukasz was a pupil there she suddenly reminded herself of his existence .
And?

What did she say? :huh:
She went like this : "Now I know who you are talking about . He lived in the blocks of flats just outside the school he left for USA and died during 9/11" :)

I think I caught this woman off guard . She had no idea what I was talking about until 9/11 showed up in the conversation . She brought up this formula about the kid from her school who died in "terrorist attacks " :) Was she instructed by someone long time ago to sell this story to people asking about Łukasz? Maybe ...

To summarize : Łukasz Milewski is a poorly constructed bullshit story not even backed by a single mention on his school website .
AmongTheThugs

I'm sorry to report that I was not able to get over to West School street. I had every intention of going over there but traffic was out of control.(before the show) After the show it was just not in the cards.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

How'd you ever get hooked up with them? What band are you in? Or have I already asked you that question? If so, I've obviously forgotten, so please remind me.

I remember buying a British import copy, at great cost, of their 81 album The Power And The glory.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xarRSIyjzxM
AmongTheThugs

Fbenario, this is my band: https://www.reverbnation.com/brassknuckleboys
As far as how we got hooked up I don't really know. I got a phone call asking if we wanted the gig.
The Rejects were great! Those guys are pros.
Do you still have that record?