The re-used actors and actresses

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi @ Nov 2 2010, 05:29 PM wrote: Wow, that looks bizarrely like a photoshopped Hollywood set onto a photoshopped New York scenery.

What could be the reason for this? Is it possible the set is actually a Hollywood set with a fake New York on the left ... and then official story characters are digitally illustrated into the pic? :blink:
"Wow, that looks bizarrely like a photoshopped Hollywood set onto a photoshopped New York scenery."

Are you sure you got that round the right way hoi?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

brianv 4 Nov 2 2010, 04:54 PM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Nov 2 2010, 05:29 PM wrote: Wow, that looks bizarrely like a photoshopped Hollywood set onto a photoshopped New York scenery.

What could be the reason for this? Is it possible the set is actually a Hollywood set with a fake New York on the left ... and then official story characters are digitally illustrated into the pic? :blink:
"Wow, that looks bizarrely like a photoshopped Hollywood set onto a photoshopped New York scenery."

No, I'm not. I can't be sure this picture represents anything real at all!

But it would be hilarious if we found out this was made in Los Angeles! (And it would kind of make sense given the Hollywood style CGI in all the 9/11 B.)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi @ Nov 2 2010, 05:55 PM wrote:
brianv 4 Nov 2 2010, 04:54 PM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Nov 2 2010, 05:29 PM wrote: Wow, that looks bizarrely like a photoshopped Hollywood set onto a photoshopped New York scenery.

No, I'm not. I can't be sure this picture represents anything real at all!

But it would be hilarious if we found out this was made in Los Angeles!
Shirley you must have had your suspicions! :P
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ANSWERING THE CALL
Documentary by Lou Angeli

"Answering the Call reminds us that when tragedy strikes, inaction may be the
most painful response of all.""

http://www.911documentary.com/

LOU ANGELI - http://www.louangeli.com/
"Videographer and Firefighter Lou Angeli gained unprecedented access to document the rescue and recovery at Ground Zero.
In moments of extreme emotion, he said he often put his camera down to respect those lost and those still working at the site."
http://www.septemberclues.org
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Aha! The Flash, Overexposedman and the Fat Greek Lady! All thats missing is The Human Torch and the Silver Surfer.

edit/ White Pants-belt man again!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Isn't the "cop" in the exact same pose as the other photo [which I can't find atm]. The same moment in time from another angle kinda!
reel.deal

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Not quite the same. Moments apart though!
mohawkpoint

Re: The re-used actors and actresses

Unread post by mohawkpoint »

Mike Benfante was interviewed in his clean shirt, strap over right shoulder, neat hair, before the second collapse soon after he exited the building. The messy Mike interview was after the second collapse, after he and a fireman had protected themselves under a vehicle. See http://www.beliefnet.com/Inspiration/20 ... Do-It.aspx

He does exist. See http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id ... o_viewmore
hoi.polloi

Excuse me. Cough.

Did you just say 'he does exist' and point to a LinkedIn profile? :lol:

Gee, I wonder how long it took for that to get made. Try some more convincing proofs at least approaching the complexity of the obviously doctored history of David Angell before you say something like that, bro. And I do mean everything you can find.
reel.deal

hoi.polloi

This car looks like doctored footage to me.

Keep in mind fraud Judy Would's "burned out car" theories all rest on the psy-op renderings of a George "Jo Jo" Morengo, a known phishing scam artist. B)

His site: http://www.nyartlab.com/
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

does anyone else find that the woman being helped to the ambulance looks alot like the woman who alleged she was raped by khadaffi supporters?

Obama speaking now about how he saves all the Libyans from being masssacred by Khadaffi. I think that if Khadaffi wanted to massacre his people he would have done so by now. How can air stirkes stop an army with weapons from going "door to door" and killing citizens?

Regards,

SteveO
lozac boris

Unread post by lozac boris »

I had a " :blink: " reaction when i saw this cop-car pictures at first, but it's more likely scenario that when they moved it/cleared the rubble, they damaged the door with whatever they were moving it. Pictures 3 and 4 are most likely the same location. And picture 5 is when they got it out of the way, probably where they stacked all damaged cars.