The re-used actors and actresses

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Brutal Metal

Re: The re-used actors and actresses

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Boris you are a COMPLETE MORON!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

lozac boris wrote:I had a " :blink: " reaction when i saw this cop-car pictures at first, but it's more likely scenario that when they moved it/cleared the rubble, they damaged the door with whatever they were moving it. Pictures 3 and 4 are most likely the same location. And picture 5 is when they got it out of the way, probably where they stacked all damaged cars.
So to you it is perfectly normal that this car was moved around at least four times? And that all the while it was being photographed? Are you aware that the imagery of the 9/11 disaster area and aftermath is awfully limited? What do you think are the odds with such an unreasonably limited pool of images for this to happen? Was the "Village" really a village, you think?

Seeing "the big picture" means starting to realize that with 9/11 you are in presence of fakery to the utmost level. 100% fakery. Hollywood fakery. That's where all these details start to ring: as the signs of the lack of imagination, of means, of possibilities, of scenes, of props, of "real" flavor that fakery, even some highly financed high-purpose as this one, eventually deals with.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

reel.deal wrote:1. get your cop-prop 2723 psyop-car centre-stage... 2. turn steering wheel, remove trash from underneath,
...................................................................... place in shopping trolley, then fuck driver door up...
Image Image
3. relocate to nu location #2... ........................... 4. take more pics at nu location, confuse the shit out of judy wood...
Image Image
5. take cop-car 2723 & hide under bridge, til required for further psyop-prop photo-op...
Image :o

Brilliant work, Reel Deal - just brilliant!
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

The re-used props and photo-ops

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

The re-used props and photoshop

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
reel.deal

Re: The re-used actors and props

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

The re-used planted plane parts prop

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

This is probably the worst piece of 9/11 acting I've seen, by both the blonde bimbo & the interviewer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwvsMwcYBpc

I almost think it's deliberate. I just can't believe how anyone could expect this to be taken seriously.
Apparently it's the result of a NIST FOIA request, maybe it's purpose is to make people think that NIST are being unfairly accused of using fake videos to push the official story.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks, reeldeal

Great find again. And, as Antipodean said, probably the all-time worst actor performance there...
What does this tell us? Well. I guess It just goes to confirm what we knew all along, which is:

reel.deal

reel.deal

Delurium
Banned

Unread post by Delurium »

reel.deal wrote:* * * * *

"HEY COP, GET THIS SMOKE OUT MY MOUTH, WOULD YA? I GOT MY HANDS FULL LUGGING THESE 2 HEAVY SUITCASES
FULL OF OLD SHOES TO SCATTER, THEN THEY GOTTA PHOTOSHOP THEM OUT LATER. THANKS !"

Im sorry but I just cant stop laughing about this comment with the picture. Such a damn brilliant using humor to further the blatant shitty photoshopping of his missing suitcases. I would vote this high up on any pic + comment to lay out to people to make them understand. Humor opens up the best way to wake people up. Especially young people, who tend to have a more morbid sense of humor then most that lived during the cold war.

may I please ask for the source, so I can add it to a board that votes over stuff like that. when the connection is made with what this photoshop was made to cover, then this is explosive stuff.

Thanks for making my day. I laughed for over 5 min from that alone :-)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I guess they either got tired of acting, aka lying, or they just aren't being paid enough.
9/11 widows shun spotlight as 10th anniversary of attacks approaches

The 'Jersey Girls', who fought for a credible inquiry into the attacks of 11 September, have moved on with their lives

Van Auken, too, has now developed interests that perhaps one might not expect. She, too, concentrates on her children, but also makes jewellery and has seized on a new campaigning cause: the plight of bees. After taking a course at a local university in New Jersey, Van Auken began keeping her own hives, harvesting honey and then exploring the problems that are causing bees to die out across the world. That has led her right back into campaigning, as many experts believe the bee's problems could be linked to pollution and other human activities. A leaked internal report from the Environmental Protection Agency recently cited the risks of one chemical pesticide to bees and caused outrage.

Now Van Auken is trying to organise beekeepers to campaign for a ban on the product. "I am back in another 'fight the government' thing," Van Auken laughed. But as well as giving her a cause, the bees have also given her peace of mind. "I enjoy the bees. You get to watch the colony and see what they're doing. It fits in with my garden. It is a natural system and it makes me happy," she said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ju ... sary-nears
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:I guess they either got tired of acting, aka lying, or they just aren't being paid enough.
9/11 widows shun spotlight as 10th anniversary of attacks approaches

The 'Jersey Girls', who fought for a credible inquiry into the attacks of 11 September, have moved on with their lives

Van Auken, too, has now developed interests that perhaps one might not expect. She, too, concentrates on her children, but also makes jewellery and has seized on a new campaigning cause: the plight of bees. After taking a course at a local university in New Jersey, Van Auken began keeping her own hives, harvesting honey and then exploring the problems that are causing bees to die out across the world. That has led her right back into campaigning, as many experts believe the bee's problems could be linked to pollution and other human activities. A leaked internal report from the Environmental Protection Agency recently cited the risks of one chemical pesticide to bees and caused outrage.

Now Van Auken is trying to organise beekeepers to campaign for a ban on the product. "I am back in another 'fight the government' thing," Van Auken laughed. But as well as giving her a cause, the bees have also given her peace of mind. "I enjoy the bees. You get to watch the colony and see what they're doing. It fits in with my garden. It is a natural system and it makes me happy," she said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ju ... sary-nears
No, they got BUSTED by us!! Same old propaganda though - Move On, nothing to see here!