Fox made propaganda for Nazis?

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
hoi.polloi

Fox made propaganda for Nazis?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

http://tarpley.net/2010/09/30/in-1932-f ... or-hitler/
In the Fox Movietone newsreels and outtakes of Nazi rallies, says Herzstein, “one senses the enthusiasm, the communion between leader and masses?. Hitler is often seen standing in the presence of his friend and foreign press chief Ernst Hanfstaengl, apparently oblivious to the prying movie camera?. Hitler, in part a media creation, was better equipped to manipulate the masses by putting them on the movie screen. He made them part of the media action, and the outtakes show us how that was done.” (Herzstein, p. 317) Hitler’s rivals and adversaries, including his predecessor as chancellor, von Papen, the Austrian leader Dollfuss, and the Social Democrat Dittman all appear in the Fox footage in a negative or unflattering light by comparison.

One big fan of Fox Movietone News was the Italian fascist dictator Benito Mussolini, who was given the opportunity to make one of his famous bravura speeches for the Fox camera. According to Herzstein, one of the first sound newsreels shown in the United States depicted Mussolini in March 1929 speaking in English directly to the American people, saying: “Your talking newsreel has tremendous possibilities. Let me speak through it in twenty cities in Italy once a week and I need no other power.” (Herzstein, p. 318) In the mind of the Duce, newsfilm was thus already the handmaiden of fascist power. Herzstein’s extensive survey of the Fox Movietone archive for 1930-1935 apparently yielded no examples of any criticism or unfavorable coverage of the fascist dictators, since none is mentioned in his article.

If we do not remember the past, we may end up repeating it, as infants, states the conclusion.

If the past is deliberately erased before it's forgotten, as with the fake al-Qaeda events, does humanity split into infants and old folks?

Webster Tarpley normally tears apart the intelligence network, but very smoothly dances over the falsified victims, fake television and the like. It makes me think he is a very high level dupe (or perp?) indeed - allowed to admit the truth of TV fakery but unable to go into the details of just exactly what is so fake about it all.

Still, a perp has to type some truth to get credibility, and a dupe might get some things right ... and this article about Fox and propaganda is worth chewing on.
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Webster Tarpley is a cagey old "Fox," all right, but I would hesitate to classify him as either a 9/11 perp or a 9/11 dupe. Rather, I suspect he is currently in the free-lance employ of one or more covert International factions whose financial interests are long at odds with BOTH of what Kirkpatrick Sale and Carl Oglesby once cogently classified as the "Yankee" and "Cowboy" factions of the American ruling class.

He doesn't keep appearing on "Russia Today" television just because they like his pretty face, after all. :P

Much has been made of how Tarpley became a breakaway scholar previously in thrall to the LaRouche cult, but I suspect that he originally attached himself to that scary crowd of conspiracy savants to suck out all of their arcane/forbidden knowledge -- and then ditched them to market himself to various foreign governments (particularly Italy in the immediate post-Gladio years) as the absolutely brilliant political historian and financial analyst that he most certainly is (and loves to demonstrate at the drop of a "clue").

If his amazing 9/11 book had been just another DRG-style punch-puller, it would have been in every chain bookstore, which it most certainly was not.

Tarpley sometimes sucks up to Alex Jones for the free airtime and wider audience, but on Webster's own weekly podcast and mini-network radio show he often sings a very different tune, sounding much more like an old-time leftist-labor organizer who really DOES care about wage slaves' working conditions and pay scales.

A week ago Saturday Tarpley was out there, speechifying on the Washington Mall, supporting his odd and shabby friend Phil Berg, the hapless "Birther-In-Chief," whose virtually invisible (in the MSM) "National Obama Birth Certificate March on Washington" preceded the Comedy Central Clowns' "Sanity/Fear" circus that, by contrast, received wall-to-wall MSM coverage.

Of course Tarpley knows about video fakery and vicsims, since the army of cubicle-dwelling cyber-drones who initially hashed and fabricated them (back when the Millenium was about to turn) were just cogs in the vast mil-intel machinery that was preparing the flood tide of defense-response paralyzing 9/11 WAR GAMES, exposed and documented by Tarpley in his ground-breaking "Synthetic Terror" tome.

And even though his attention has lately shifted to Obama-fakery and Wall Street string-pulling, we can still learn some valuable stuff from him -- but of course it's mixed in with the obligatory, foreign-sourced disinfo/propaganda that pays his bills. ;)
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Maybe Spider is honestly gunning for the truth, but doesn’t his book Synthetic Terrorism miss the nub of how synthetic the terrorism really is, of how exactly it is synthesised?

I didn’t read it all. He says interesting things about the background to 9/11 and about false flag terrorism generally, but I started reading at a time when I was still posting emails about DEW, and was led to Media Fakery midway through, so I lost interest in learning again how Al Q was a CIA creation and how OBL probably had nothing to do with 9/11, how the buildings were not brought down by plane strike (of course not, no planes!) As an investigation into 9/11 specifically, seemed the book drew too much on secret service assertions and missed the key aspect of how the military synthesised this act of terrorism. I think we can learn from him that he doesn't know his field too well, or he doesn't speak honestly. In fact, glancing at the book now, it could be a catalogue of fodder for CTs.

Five of the persons accused by the FBI of being implicated in the 9/11 actions apparently turned out to be alive?

Indeed, FBI Director Muller has admitted that his case against the notorious nineteen would never stand up in a real court of law.

He [Atta] was in fact not a practicing Moslem, but rather a devotee of alcohol, cocaine, call girls, and pork chops.

Atta’s name had been on the CIA-FBI-INS watch list for many years?
PPT

Re:

Unread post by PPT »

hoi.polloi wrote:http://tarpley.net/2010/09/30/in-1932-f ... or-hitler/

In the Fox Movietone newsreels and outtakes of Nazi rallies, says Herzstein, “one senses the enthusiasm, the communion between leader and masses?. Hitler is often seen standing in the presence of his friend and foreign press chief Ernst Hanfstaengl, apparently oblivious to the prying movie camera?. Hitler, in part a media creation, was better equipped to manipulate the masses by putting them on the movie screen. He made them part of the media action, and the outtakes show us how that was done.” (Herzstein, p. 317) Hitler’s rivals and adversaries, including his predecessor as chancellor, von Papen, the Austrian leader Dollfuss, and the Social Democrat Dittman all appear in the Fox footage in a negative or unflattering light by comparison.

One big fan of Fox Movietone News was the Italian fascist dictator Benito Mussolini, who was given the opportunity to make one of his famous bravura speeches for the Fox camera. According to Herzstein, one of the first sound newsreels shown in the United States depicted Mussolini in March 1929 speaking in English directly to the American people, saying: “Your talking newsreel has tremendous possibilities. Let me speak through it in twenty cities in Italy once a week and I need no other power.” (Herzstein, p. 318) In the mind of the Duce, newsfilm was thus already the handmaiden of fascist power. Herzstein’s extensive survey of the Fox Movietone archive for 1930-1935 apparently yielded no examples of any criticism or unfavorable coverage of the fascist dictators, since none is mentioned in his article.
So, the real original name must have been then: "Fuks Televizion" ! Achtung !
After all, the lufwaffe was flying with "fukkers" planes,
and we use to call them "bons aryens" (bons à rien: "good for nothing" and "good aryans").
To remenber a bad joke is to be condemned to tell it again, and again ...
(I think I ll go to sleep now;It s more than time)