Ozzybinoswald debacle

This forum allows all members to start topics. Warning: Heavily moderated
hoi.polloi

Ozzybinoswald debacle

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

A while back, I sent YouTube user 11September2009 a complaint about his behavior in response to him asking me to accept that Simon is a "perp". I turned it around on him, accusing him of blaming Simon for no reason. And hinted that he should produce ideas or proof if that's true. Here is what I sent to coax him to explain what he thinks:

i am honestly thinking you went mad.

keep in mind i know simon ... so when you say he got your photobucket accounts deleted, i know that's a pretty skewed perspective.

just HOW do you think he "did this" to you? sending a complaint to photobucket? hacking photobucket and deleting the pictures? it is bizarre that you think he is responsible unless you think he is some high level shill of some kind. in which case, what would tell you this? i'm just curious.

I just received this tantrum from that user in my youtube mail.

Oh you're "just curious"? Can you be any more disingenuous?

Go fuck yourself you lying filth. My cousin got murdered and 4 days later you scumbags drag it into the forum, pronounce her photos fake and demand I deny she ever existed. You disgusting lowlifes. You discuss the size of her breasts. You don't give a fuck about the truth. And you definitely can't tell what's real because she is you 2-faced piece of sh#t. You don't even bother looking into it.

Simon lied about what I really said. He needed to lie to bolster his phony accusation. Neither of you can or will admit you're wrong. The Vicsim Report hasn't been shown true at any time. Every fake victim is an image of a real person, however altered. Every fucking one we ever looked at. You're so married to your theory - it was a fucking theory - that you insist it's necessarily true even when we discover the actors. You're covering for them as if nobody could ever be blamed since they're entirely digital.

In the same hour that I posted a challenge on Simon's channel both my photobucket accounts get deleted. And you faggots pretend it's impossible that Simon could've simply complained and done it? It only takes a fucking complaint. "That guy uploaded photos of my victim parents and I'm horrified!"

And then you pretend I must be somebody else? Fuck you. You're either a perp or a fucking idiot.

Allow me some commentary here.

Oh you're "just curious"? Can you be any more disingenuous? [Incidentally, I was just curious. 11September2009 answers my question about how he thinks it happened in the next paragraph, but not before calling me a host of unnecessary names.]

Go fuck yourself you lying filth. [I am lying? In what way am I lying? Let's see if he explains.] My cousin got murdered and 4 days later you scumbags drag it into the forum [Actually, what happened is Ozzy personally messaged us using the board's system about this "cousin" of his getting murdered. He then said he 'prepared [him]self' for our skeptical response. So, it's strange that he would try to turn it around on us.], pronounce her photos fake and demand I deny she ever existed.[We never "demanded" he make a judgement. I understand he is using rhetorical language here, but this is untrue. You can read it for yourself on this forum what happened. He dodged all our questions, answering as curtly as possible, then boiled over when we banned him.] You disgusting lowlifes. You discuss the size of her breasts. [Simon made a case for the possibility that this "cousin's" head was pasted on different bodies. The breasts were the most outstanding difference between the bodies.] You don't give a fuck about the truth. [Untrue. We do care, which is why we challenged Ozzy on producing better proof of this person's so-called existence.] And you definitely can't tell what's real because she is you 2-faced piece of sh#t. [Regardless, no proof was produced, whether she is "real" or not. So are we to look at tampered pictures which look suspicious to us and just swallow them? That's the same thing we have been asked to do by the 9/11 perps for over nine years.] You don't even bother looking into it.[I don't suppose he thinks when we ask him direct questions about his "cousin" we are showing disinterest in looking into it? This is a bizarre accusation, one that could only be made by someone misreading, deliberately or accidentally, everything we posted to him.]

Simon lied about what I really said. He needed to lie to bolster his phony accusation. Neither of you can or will admit you're wrong. [Simon did admit he put Ozzy's quote inside his own rhetoric. That wasn't Simon's "lie". It was sarcasm. This 11September2009 is clearly trying to sway the entire conversation by throwing needless doubt on what we ask of people. We don't ask that people trust us. We ask that people do research for themselves. How exactly would any arrogance we show in our research reflect on what other people find?] The Vicsim Report hasn't been shown true at any time. Every fake victim is an image of a real person, however altered. Every fucking one we ever looked at. [This is a new one on me! If each and every fake person is actually sourced from a real person, such as an actor, it would have to be shown that every single vicsim picture matches an actor. I haven't found this to be the case as much as the idea that different faces were mashed up together to create multiple sims though I wouldn't rule it out. Ozzy - however - makes me want to "rule it out" based on his vehement insistence of its veracity. He has never stated the theory "every fake victim is an image of a real person definitely" before on this forum. Not once. He definitely made it a mission to find actors and connect them to vicsim pictures, and we thought it was good and/or amusing. We tried coaxing him to explain some of his posts at times and he would not elaborate. He did tell us to "bow down" to his ideas. This might have been rhetoric, but the "angry" cover is not working so well now that he is acting dodgy.] You're so married to your theory - it was a fucking theory - that you insist it's necessarily true even when we discover the actors. You're covering for them as if nobody could ever be blamed since they're entirely digital.[This has never been true. We have carefully weighed the possibility of actors and fabricated people used together or the idea that it's all invented. This accusation should have been layed on us at this forum where we could actually discuss it, instead of in the context of a ridiculous e-mail accusing us of being shills. In my opinion. For the record, it would be unfortunate if all the people who willingly submitted their faces got off the hook, but it is a possibility however unpleasant the idea.]

In the same hour that I posted a challenge on Simon's channel both my photobucket accounts get deleted. [This might be true, but what reason do we have to believe Simon is involved? Why would anyone instantly blame Simon for it after he has been the one exposing TV fakery most prominently for several years? Ozzy's accusation doesn't make sense except in the context of someone trying to make trouble for Simon deliberately. I think Ozzy is a shill, trying to discredit us and he is trying to make us feel "threatened" by explaining his bad story in a private message and testing it out. It doesn't fly with me. You guys can be the judge.] And you faggots pretend it's impossible that Simon could've simply complained and done it? It only takes a fucking complaint. "That guy uploaded photos of my victim parents and I'm horrified!" [Although it might take nothing more than just such a complaint to do that, again why would Simon? When has Simon ever done such an action before? Never once since I've known him. Has he ever tried to censor other people's research? He usually makes videos and posts about them.]

And then you pretend I must be somebody else?[Who is pretending anything of the sort? Simon and I and Fred were trying to figure out who all the channels were posting Ozzy-like content. At some point, Ozzy said 'this must be my friend Rachel, I'm not sure who is behind that channel' when referring to one of them. Now, he claims he is behind all of them. Were we all just confused? Or was the ambiguity undecided yet? Later he called us idiots for not being able to tell.] Fuck you. You're either a perp or a fucking idiot.[I am neither, thank you.]

I am increasingly relieved that we found out Ozzy was a shill when he gave himself away with this weird and revealing my-dead-cousin-was-real-ARargrghhh#%&@ incident. So this is what we get for doubting him after all this time?

It might behoove us to re-examine what he's been posting in the last few years and see if it's so solid. It might be that he is trying to connect all the vicsims to "actors" in order to distract from the software or corporations who made them. Or, it is all actors. Or some actors, and he is just assigned to confuse and anger people. I am not sure.

Anyway, his behavior in connection to a vicsim is not a good sign. Most likely, his "real" name given to us is "safe" information for him as an agent to give. Pity about him. Let's move on.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

It's amazing how many channels the Ozzy entity was behind...
Here's a message from Youtube channel "NeanderthalUFO" :

NeanderthalUFO wrote:
You Simon are a worthless lying coward. This effete cunt claims my 15-year-old cousin Laura Szendrei, who was recently brutally murdered in Vancouver, never existed, that she's a simulation. Four days after she died. And I must be "a perp" since I won't deny her. Nothing to do with anything political, no terrorism, no agenda. Just a big city atrocity.

Did I hire the Delta police force fucker? The mayor? The ICU team? Her hundreds of schoolmates? All in advance of the 100% digital 9/11 victim thesis? She's real, your premise is false. But you're too weak to admit it. Fucking idiot. Simon says it was all done to trick his yes-men forum members into trusting her (he says) fake photos.

You disgusting half-wit fucking lowlife. You can keep trying to now brush it off as if nothing happened and pretend I'm somehow at fault but I'm going for your throat and never letting go. I vow it.

You've got to admire the passion he puts into his rants ! :P
http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

Yes, he's clearly trying to set himself up as an "enemy" for some reason. I wonder why. So he can take the blame for whomever messes with us next - and be a cover for them?
hoi.polloi

Ozzy states ...

The forum frauds profess to have recently "discovered" that certain scenes in 9/11 videos feature fake rubble. Here's an image I published online 3 years ago, Snake Pounces on Rat, set against monochrome digital rubble. Taken from here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4R-MT2KWpE

This is what Simon does. He takes credit for the concepts and evidence found by the people who were here long before he suddenly appeared with his slick (plane-insert only) product, magically fully formed and without any previous online or developmental stage at all. He did the same thing once I went public with my belief that the Building 7 collapse videos were fake. He's a cyberherder. And now they plan to create a different forum - exactly following the military's DarkNet infiltrator playbook: http://www.dtic.mil/ndia/2007solic/moon_paper.pdf

This is getting weird.

Is the only strategy left with the perps to accuse us of being exactly what they have done to us for three years? "Cyberherding" us into forums?

We didn't even want to start this forum at first. With 911movement seemingly run by people who didn't care about examining the extent of the fake imagery, we assumed there was no discussion on the entire Internet about the things we wanted to talk about. We created a web site that was going to be pure information - minimal interactivity. Then brianv suggested we try to make another forum so that we could actually have a place for these people to go. We made it, and now we are finding out how hard it is to maintain.

We started this forum because of demand in the first place! We didn't want to have it! The new and "different" forum we are creating is basically this forum moved to a safer server and using a different open-source instead of proprietary program. We have emphasized from the beginning not to trust anyone. Now wasn't that a good prophecy or what?

Are we herding anyone? No; we are taking the suggestion of many people here who tell us we should move to a safer server.

Do I personally feel herded by such suggestions? Yes. I am incredibly skeptical of the chain of events I have been a part of. I doubt whether the forum is anything but what the perps want - a place to watch us more openly than their eavesdropping devices could ever dream to see. And yet, I keep going with it. WHY?

Because apparently users come on and say they want to see it continue and to continue in a safe environment. If anything, we are being herded by our own readership!

Ozzy is making like we have any control over what people think. We certainly don't. All we did was create a forum to discuss the most complete concept of fakery of 9/11 imagery after Killtown and his team basically destroyed the 911movement forum.

If I were not me, I wouldn't have any reason to trust the above paragraph. It appears as if Ozzy could be exactly right. We came out of "nowhere" and created a "different forum" and now we are creating another "different forum" because we are not satisfied with this one. The problem with saying we are "cyberherders" (besides the fact that we constantly scare people away from us once we suspect in the slightest that they are perps - no matter how much they claim to "support" our research) is that what we have done is exactly what a normal person with an interest in keeping a discussion from being censored off the Internet would do to preserve the discussion.

We are only trying to keep the discussion going and the research continuing because of popular demand from anonymous supporters across the world. Ozzy apparently feels he is the only one who can judge what is believable and that we all must "bow down" to him. And apparently, it has to do with this "dead cousin" story he keeps pushing - which looks like another ridiculous simulated death to test their simulation software used in the world propaganda machine.

Just who is trying to "herd" who?

Have we actually 'professed' to have 'discovered' that the 9/11 videos are fake? Not to my recollection, though point it out where I am wrong here. I thought we were just two more people who doubted all the imagery. Not the "discoverers" of media fakery as a concept!

Has anyone actually shown they care about credit as much as Ozzy seems to? Except for the time MirandaPriestly accused me of stealing their train of thought on the fake victims - which is only true inasmuch as (s)he/it inspired me to look into it deeper than they ever wanted to (and I never manufactured fake evidence as the MirandaPriestly/AmandaReconwith team was doing regularly), we haven't once been accused of stealing anyone's work. Until now.

Do I think we "stole" Ozzy's story? Not really. I thought it was a pseudo-organic movement of people all doubting the 9/11 pictures, each of us advancing the story of fakery a little further.

Does it matter to me whether or not we "stole" a story from Ozzy? NOPE!

All I care about is - is it true? Are we right when we doubt all the imagery? In my mind, yes. We are.

The perps have to give us *something* to pretend they are on our side, and as a result they end up giving away freebies like doubting all the video and pictures which, as it turns out, was a good strategy to adopt.

Unfortunately for them, they thought that just because they inspired doubt in some people (though many came here with suspicions of their own - no help from Ozzy and the so-called "real" researchers at perp forums like Pump-It-Out, etc.) they could also take it away when they wanted - saying Ozzy's fake-looking cousin was real despite lack of evidence and a lot of photoshop looking stuff in the pics.

Sorry boys. Doesn't work that way. We are skeptics now. You can't "revoke" that when you feel like it. Produce the evidence or get out of here. Ozzy apparently chose the latter option - and then joined the dozens of perps who attack Simon once they are exposed for the question-dodging fake evidence producing perps they are.

Has Ozzy admitted to the fakery of those pathetic "dead cousin" pictures that failed to herd us into line? Not to my recollection, though feel free to point out anything besides the moment he said that she was a "little simmy" and failed to defend against their bizarreness any further. :lol:

Finally, I want to defend Simon's video, though it needs no defending, from the standpoint of someone who has worked with Simon. They are not "magically fully formed" - they are each constructed in Sony Vegas with his near obsessive collection of official 9/11 documentation, and he spends a long time on it. (Actually, he tends to not move fast enough when I was watching him work, but anyway the point is there wasn't magic involved. haha)

I can vouch for the videos I saw him make. Can't speak for the first ones though I assume they were made the same way.

So anyway, Ozzy is trying to paint us as "stealers" of information he says he alone produced (Because nobody else ever saw fakery in the videos and photos. Right. ) at the same time accusing us of "herding" people away from the truth. How can he endorse the research he himself produced while also condemning it and saying it's herding people?

He brings up his "rats" and "every fake victim corresponds to an actor" ideas and things that only HE was talking about and claims we stole it. HUH?!

Please, do not be confused by this monster of disguise. You don't have to trust us ... but I sincerely recommend if you distrust our work you take a serious examination of the history of this "Ozzy" character too.

Sounds like they really fucked up with the OzzyBinOzwald plant. They really wanted us to buy that "dead cousin" story and since we didn't we are paying the "price" they exact upon doubters and skeptics - another attack by another sleeper perp ... it's getting pretty predictable. As Simon said, there probably is going to be another and another and another after this one. Just how many of you are here for the long haul? How many of you are sleepers?

I guess we'll find out if there are any left as time goes on ...

Dear readers,
If you feel "herded" by any of my statements, feel free to walk off and never come back. Nothing stopping you.
Best,
hp
hoi.polloi

Recently left on my youtube channel by Ozzy:

Hey douchebag

You fuckers pretend my murdered cousin didn't exist as if it's a grand hoax solely designed to trick you. You fucking half-wit. That's your entire basis for pretending I must be a shill. Nothing I did. Just your stupid claim.

You're a fucking loser. Die.

This isn't true, because a lot of things Ozzy did have been suspect, such as supporting Nico Haupt and Judy Wood and other very suspect people. Furthermore, it wasn't the 'dead cousin' story but his reaction to it and to us when we asked him questions that undid his own story.

What he is doing is shill like.

Here is a message he sent me in private:

If I ever get my hands on you I will fucking rip you apart.

Uh, has Simon or I ever said anything as threatening to anyone? No. Ozzy is bad news and trying to come across as "crazy angry" so that he can excuse his perp behavior.

They want us to endorse Judy Wood. They are angry that we don't believe all the car photos and aftermath photos, even though it isn't clear which is tampered with and which is real.

To me it seems none of them is trustworthy. But why should that inspire such ridiculous vitriol unless the "Directed Energy Weapon" story is meant precisely to herd us into bullshit alternative theories and limited hangouts?

He spent years being quiet about his beliefs, being pushy but not threatening people. So now we don't buy one little story of Ozzy's and ask for more information, and for some reason that makes him "furious" ... ?

It doesn't add up. It's an act. Good bye Ozzy! You won't be invited to the next forum! Join Pump It Out, Michael Moore, Loose Change and the rest of them trying to string people along.

Further evidence that we shouldn't trust anyone - especially each other - in this investigation.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH