The PR of Secret Societies

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.

Postby sharpstuff on Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:03 am

In my view 'Freemasonary' is merely another structure in the same vein as 'gods/satans' et al..

All are believed or mis-represented by those who have such beliefs. If 'numerology' is your 'thing', then it may have some meaning, otherwise it is a signature for those who know you believe in it and are concerned by it.

So far as I understand it (and it makes sense) Masons (those working with bricks (etc.)) needed to keep their 'secrets' to prevent others from stealing their occupation (amongst other considerations). This notion was taken up by others and we therefore had 'trades' (my father was a painter and decorator, for example). It was a question of personal economics, I suppose. Good or bad, I make no moral judgement.

This 'league' has been hi-jacked by our usual 'friends' and is now disparraged as usual. Attributing a numerological aspect (for whatever reasons and by whom)- well, I doubt we will ever know or understand in the sense of 'hierarchy'. Who cares?

Divination (whatever that incurs) is and must be very 'old' and for whatever purpose. There are, however, some humans that have what are called 'uncanny' powers and may be seen to others as 'magical' (the same way SCS and others have managed to get this site up and running after a possible 'glitch'!).

I am going to leave you with these two poems of mine, written in the early 1970's, both favourties of mine of the 30,000 words I have written in poetry form.

TIME

Time saw them in a senseless world,
mindful children made into sages,
creeping through a history of ages.

Time saw them stop and listen,
to the sounds that filled the air;
It saw them struggle
against the earth that put them there.

Time saw them grow and nurture,
fighting all against One
and One against all,
where symbols won.

And Time saw them pass;
gone into the aeons of its ceaseless self,
where Life grew dusty on some hidden shelf.

BEYOND 'TIME'

Here we lay upon that hidden shelf
Gathering the dust of hidden self;
Ages gone and senseless hours spent,
In tortured majesty of thought, hopeless bent.
Here in this nether world of ageless calm,
We rest in unearthly, plastic balm;
Fears and dreams and conquests smote,
All fair words written, wrote.
No more the ancient wisdoms call.
No more men's lives and rain do fall;
Gone are the sad and happy times;
The poem's writ, the poem rhymes.

Be well,
Sharpstuff
sharpstuff

Postby kickstones on Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:41 am

Here's a good read for those interested in 'how they (secret elites) control history, turn history from enlightenment to deception' .

I realise a lot of material it is taken from a man (Professor Carroll Quigley) who sat on the Congressional Select Committee which set up the National Space Agency and while questions have to asked about the reasons he printed his insider knowledge, the information does come across as having a great deal of plausibility when coupled with other information known by those who have researched the issue and gives further insight on how these events of deception, such as WW1, are set up and carried out by secret elites.

Fake History. How The Money Power Controls Our Future By Controlling Our Past

By Jim Macgregor and Gerry Docherty

It is complex and the article is, by necessity, long because corners cannot be cut in relating this hugely important issue.

Who is responsible for faking history?

The relevance of Quigley’s work in the context of fake history derives from the fact that he revealed exactly how the secret society controlled the writing and teaching of history through a ‘triple-front penetration in politics, education, and journalism.’ They did so through their domination of Oxford University, and Balliol College and All Souls College in particular. They recruited men of ability, chiefly from All Souls and controlled them through the granting of titles and positions of power. The Secret Elite were thus able to influence public policy and education by placing these individuals at the apex of public institutions such as universities, and shielding them as much as possible from public attention or criticism.

Quigley wrote that no country that values its safety should allow what the Milner group accomplished:

That is, that a small number of men would be able to wield such power in administration and politics, should be given almost complete control over the publication of documents relating to their actions, should be able to exercise such influence over the avenues of information that create public opinion, and should be able to monopolize so completely the writing and the teaching of the history of their own period.

‘Almost complete control over the publication of documents relating to their actions' is, in a nut-shell, how they control history, turn history from enlightenment to deception. The Secret Elite dictated the writing of history from the ivory towers of academia at Oxford, and what was taught thereafter in universities, colleges and schools across the land. To this day, researchers are denied access to documents because the Secret Elite has much to fear from the truth. They ensure that we learn only those ‘facts’ that support their version of history. They are determined to wipe out all traces that lead back to them, and take every possible step to ensure that it remains exceedingly difficult to unmask their crimes.

They carefully controlled the publication of official government papers, the selection of documents for inclusion in the official version of the history of the First World War and all that followed. Incriminating documents were burned, removed from official records, shredded, falsified or deliberately rewritten, so that what remained for genuine researchers and historians was carefully selected material. The professors of history who wrote the false history of the First World War had been carefully selected in the pre-war years by the ruling elite and placed in chairs of modern history and the history of war at Oxford. These chairs had been set up and fully funded by members of the secret society whose outrageous wealth was based on their gold and diamond investments in South Africa. Few, if any, historians elsewhere dared question these ‘eminent’ men at the ‘world’s leading university.’ It is this fake history which has been ingrained in the minds of generations of British schoolchildren over the past century. Any alternative view is heresy.

Read more...
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/48862.htm
kickstones

Previous

Return to General World Affairs