I was examining the veracity of some old 'events', and it pains me to say this, but the "Manila Hostage Crisis' (2010) that involved both the Phillipines and Hong Kong SAR is a show.
The most obvious clues can be found in the following 'History Channel' documentary (I would believe if someone told me this was secretly an exposé, it's just that bad)
- 2:40 (Mr Li) “所以個日就唔係幾happy(smiles)" (subtitles given: 'that was to be the start of a very bad day')- the actual meaning is: 'so that day we were feeling a bit of a let down'
- 3:25 (Mr Li) "我就無宗教信仰 所以係甘咪甘咯 你中意點就點" (subtitles given: 'I'm a free thinker, so I was more like what has happened, has happened') - actual meaning: 'Since I'm not religious, I was more like “whatever, do as you wish”'
- 5:55, "Salvador nervously approaches the door" - can see him actually smiling (though not very clear as he is in the distance)
- 11:47, you can see "Mr Li" rolling his eyes, and probably containing his laugh when "his wife" say she 'hugged him and cried', he did chuckle at the end of this scene
- 24:46, according to 'Joe Chan', Mandoza 'shot us row by row' until he went to him last. Joe blocked a bullet with a bag and his bare arms. Blood were gushing out of his arms "splattering onto the head of Li Ying Chun's mother(chuckle)". My arms have two big holes, but my head was unharmed. Then it went quiet, I was the last one he shot" "He would fire a second shot at people he saw still alive" - Were all the others alive also playing dead? How could there be 13 survivors then?
- 33:22: the SWAT team couldn't get into the bus after 5 minutes and the media got impatient and offered the advice 'just twist the handle of the exit door and open it, that's how you get in. And that's what they did' - are the SWAT so incompetent that they don't know about the exit door? or is the media giving the drama instructions here? And I thought the emergency exit couldn't be opened from the outside? Note that it's a travel bus, why would the travel agency allow the emergency exit to be opened from the outside?
- 35:56, SWAT officer: 'We are happy just to do our jobs (big smile)' - see how happy he is
- 38:00 so they threw tear gas into the bus, is 'Joe Chan' immune to its effects? how did he managed to play dead? How about all the rest who are alive?
- 38:28 the body hanging out of the door (it's clearer if you look at its shadow) one can see the arms jerking is that of a lifeless doll
- 40:10 (Joe Chan)"the policeman whispered to me: 'move, move'" - so how did the police know he's still alive? I thought he was playing dead?
- 40:22 Joe Chan getting off the bus, arms are visibly unharmed and had no blood
- 40:39 Joe Chan claimed to have severe blood loss leading to vertigo, but also claimed he was able to jump from the ground to get off the bus?
- 40:50 Joe Chan claims his left arm had a huge hole so that the bone underneath became visible; although some lesion is visible, the scar does not resemble his described injuries
- 41:10 he saw his artery poking out of his right arm gushing out blood. - I thought only bones can poke out
- 41:28 'no one tried to stop my bleeding, they don't even have bandages on the ambulance' - unbelievable
- 41:40 the head of the person on the gurney can be seen behind the 'paramedics', it has no face
also note, Joe Chan never mentioned about his 'girlfriend' in his interview; but according to Wiki, he has one on the bus who was seated at the front. And why is Joe Chan sitting at the back separated from his girlfriend??
https://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-hk/%E9%A6%A ... B%E4%BB%B6
Just the documentary above should already prove it without a doubt, but here's some further evidence
- hostages getting off the bus slowly, no need to hurry here
- "Media now - 3PM today dead lock" "Big mistake to correct a big wrong decision - big deal will start after 3pm today" notice the 33
7:28 victim lying on gurney, his face has a different coloration compared to his neck; you can actually see the face(light colour blob) shifted in position when the guy in the blue jacket shieded the face
"The SWAT team started to surround the bus at 7:37 pm. The team failed to enter the bus for nearly an hour. Initial attempts to break the shatter-resistant Plexiglass windows with a sledgehammer failed. At 7:45 pm, a rope was tied to the front doors of the bus, which snapped when they attempted to pull the door open."
Incompetent SWAT, or just actors fooling around?
While I'm at it, I will show my analysis for 2 Thailand events.
1. Thailand nursery attack that happened last month Oct 2022
Thailand mourns victims of daycare centre attack
- 2:56-3:03, I counted at least 21 adult size caskets, but according to the official casualty numbers, there should be only 12 adults (and 24 children) dead. Indeed there are no child-sized caskets to be seen anywhere (in all other videos as well)
Toddler survives deadly Thailand nursery massacre tucked under a blanket
South China Morning Post
- The sole child survivor, 'Ammy', is said to be "sleeping next to her friend who was killed"; "usually a light sleeper", "appears not to have any memory of the attack"! So the child sleeps through the whole ordeal despite being a light sleeper and has no memory of it? As if it didn't happened!
Thailand nursery attack: Final farewell after massacre - BBC News
- 2:39 man supposedly lost a child and is showing no emotions; at 2:53 he is seen helping with lifting the (adult-sized) casket into the truck. Guess what he does after it's just in? He turns away immediately without any hesitation!
Note also, 36 died - three six.
2. Thailand mall shooting in 2020
Horrific massacre at Thailand mall kills at least 20
- 1:33-1:35, voiceover: "Terrorfied passer-bys crouching for cover in the parking lot"
if these people are really taking cover, then they are doing an abysmal job at it, as they are hiding meters away from the obstacles(cars);
and secondly, who is filming this? Given that the video is not credited, I must assume the scene was filmed by the media agency, which means the cameraman had somehow went over to the hiding place to film them? Either that's a very dedicated cameraman who is willing to risk his life - or they are all acting
How I Survived Thailand's Worst Mass Shootout | I Was There
- 2:41 "Cleaning staff and cashiers ran into a room with a sign that read, 'Danger'. It was a power control room. They called out telling us to come into the room." - I find it hard to believe that cleaning staff would have the keys to the power control room, or that the power control room was originally left unlocked
- 4:48 "I posted on Facebook that I was hiding near the gunman. And I asked people to not call or message me. I had to save the phone's battery to communicate with the security officers." So he has to save battery, but has enough to go on Facebook and tell the world where he's hiding?
- 7:54 "I was in a white shirt, which I usually wore for work, but I didn't have my shoes on. I took off my shoes and socks. I only thought about running out of the mall to save my life."
why would someone take off their shoes AND socks when they expect to run for their lives? I guess he threw his shoes onto a tree or something for Good Ol' Shoe?
- 7:56 "My female colleague ran out half way and fainted. Two security officers carried her to a vehicle and give her first aid." - And so we learn the woman caught fainted on camera happens to be related to this guy giving his 'testimony'
What's behind the Thailand mass shooting? | DW News
- 0:45, kid being interviewed looks quite happy about the horrific incident
- 1:10, man being interviewed: "I'm shocked. Never felt something like this could happen", while his face is emotionless
- 2:21, we see evidence/scene number 1 of blood running out of a car with a bullet hole to the floor, we will see this scene again in another video
Thailand shooting: family of victim holds prayers outside mall | AFP
AFP News Agency
- Here we see the scene(evidence number 1) again, and a huge family gathered here for one person
- 0:13, the man sitting on the left is not paying attention at all to the monk; the guy at the back just in front of the man holding up his phone is lookign away; while the man furthest to the right is playing with his phone
- 0:19, here again wwe see the woman and man at the back not paying any attention to what's happening
either all these people are being disrepectful, or they just think this is a farce
Sidenote, I fail to find any photos or videos of hurt/dead victims in the mall, other than the bloodied car.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10921416/ ... eath-toll/
photo shows snipers wearing different kinds of sneakers. I thought the SWAT is supposed to have specially-designed boots for their uniform?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor ... 700184002/
"We were scared and ran to hide in toilets,” said Sumana Jeerawattanasuk, one of those rescued by police. She said seven or eight people hid in the same room as her." Is this 'Pulse' all over again? Do people not lock the toilet doors after running in?
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/thailand ... 0ffc125ef0
official number of casualties is:
"Thai officials said a soldier who went on a shooting rampage and killed at least 21 people and injured 42 others"
so 63 in total. six three.