"FALLING MAN" - the phony jumpers

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.

Re: "FALLING MAN" - the phony jumpers

Unread postby simonshack on Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:24 pm

THE WTC MIDGET MAN

Alright, folks...

I presume some of you are still "on the fence" regarding my longstanding claims that ALL the 9/11 imagery of "people jumping out of the WTC" was ENTIRELY created in a studio. There are a number of videos of aspiring debunkers of my "King Kong Man" demonstration to be found on Youtube - such as this :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az4mxJo4Y7s

Here's what is claimed in the description of the above "King Kong Man debunking video" :
This video shows that the seemingly 'giant people' leaning out of the World Trade Center windows in fact have perfectly normal heights. The body height of these people is distorted relative to the windows heights because of the steep camera angle, and because the people are leaning towards the camera.

Thus the conspiracy theories claiming that the 'giant people size' in the videos of the WTC attacks 'irrefutably prove' that these videos (if not the entire attacks) were fabricated using CGI, are debunked.

Well, ladies and gents, it so happens that - back in 1993 when a bomb supposedly exploded in the WTC garages, allegedly killing six people - the below image was aired on ABC TV (commented by ABC TV's top anchor at the time, Peter Jennings) :

source: at 1:14 into this short ABC TV newsclip : https://twitter.com/ABC/status/968186008046129153

Of course, one firstly has to wonder how this shot of our "Midget Man peeking out of a smashed WTC window" could possibly have been filmed from ground level. Secondly, should we just accept that the angle of this rare shot of a man standing in a WTC window (aired on TV in 1993) being practically identical to the angle of the "King Kong Man" shot (aired on TV in 2001) as a matter of "coincidental happenstance"? Thirdly, why are these images of Midget Man so incredibly "whitewashed" (i.e. abnormally "overexposed")? It's not like video cameras back in 1993 where ALL THAT crappy. Please go watch that video - and replay the few seconds (from 1:14 onwards) which show this Midget Man standing in a WTC window - and then, watch closely when the "camera shot zooms out". It's hilarious.

Now - and to settle this matter once and for all - compare the above Midget Man above (aired on ABC TV in 1993) with my King Kong Man (aired on ABC TV in 2001):

I'm afraid it's game over for all the aspiring debunkers of my "King Kong Man": we now have definitive proof that these images (purportedly depicting people standing in the WTC windows in 1993 AND 2001) were completely computer-generated and thus, do not represent reality.

End of story. Definitive end of story, that is: ALL the imagery of 9/11 aired on TV was nothing but a prefabricated "Hollywood movie" - as comprehensively proven here at Cluesforum with more than ten years of additional research following my 2007 September Clues documentary.
simonshack
Administrator

Previous

Return to VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11