The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.

Re: The MOON HOAX

Postby Mansur on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:06 pm

Kham » September 26th, 2018, 6:27 am wrote:That triangular mark on the lunar surface about 4 o’clock on the foot pad looks very feminine to me.

And what is the deal with that black (complex) shadow formation – about 2 o’clock?
(And its glorious maker!)

(…Maybe some explanatory why shadows are aiming, in defiance of logic and reason, at every possible directions -- on lunar surface.)

Sorry, please. That triangle is a veritable smoking gun, flagrante delicto. Keen eye!

:)
Mansur

Postby SacredCowSlayer on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:11 pm

Kham » September 26th, 2018, 12:27 am wrote:That triangular mark on the lunar surface about 4 o’clock on the foot pad looks very feminine to me.

Okay, that is so EWW. . . but I have to agree with you. I shudder at the thought of these creeps.

The image was absurd enough without such a thing. But I guess the Mind Screw is the voyage, so we shouldn’t be surprised in the slightest.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Postby Dani on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:39 pm

I was looking at this image and I found a clown face staring at me. :wacko:

Dani

Postby bongostaple on Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:04 pm

patrix » September 23rd, 2018, 3:03 pm wrote:A side note I found in 2001: A Space Odyssey. The ESA logo is painted on the space station. The movie premiered in 1968. 7 years before ESA was founded... At 2min 20sec

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwEPNZl8VHw

On inspecting the YT video, it is presented as 'updated' by someone, including the ESA and other logos. They don't feature in the original film.
bongostaple

Postby patrix on Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:39 pm

bongostaple » September 27th, 2018, 1:04 pm wrote:
patrix » September 23rd, 2018, 3:03 pm wrote:A side note I found in 2001: A Space Odyssey. The ESA logo is painted on the space station. The movie premiered in 1968. 7 years before ESA was founded... At 2min 20sec

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwEPNZl8VHw

On inspecting the YT video, it is presented as 'updated' by someone, including the ESA and other logos. They don't feature in the original film.

Oh dear. I apologize. Admins - Please feel free to remove this nonsense from me.
patrix

Postby Kham on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:58 am

I was looking at this image and I found a clown face staring at me. :wacko:

Dani,

Interesting find. I have been analyzing pictures from the military media, fields of speculation called science and industrial health for evidence of fakery but seem to have neglected the fact that these same pictures contain images specifically designed for psychological manipulation.

“They have left mistakes in these images by accident, what a sloppy bunch of work”. Is this the case?

If the stakeholder charged with carrying out a specific campaign goes to trouble of including subliminal images in associated pictures, quite an intricate task mind you, then one must consider that ‘mistakes’ as well as the subliminals are intended.

Have long thought that pictures should be analyzed for their psychological impact.
Kham

Previous

Return to Apollo, and more space hoaxes