Jim Fetzer on media fakery

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
brianv

Re: Jim Fetzer on media fakery

Unread post by brianv »

I read a great quote yesterday and I was instantly reminded of the "Fetzer's" and "Wood's" when the question comes around to the removal of those old sheds in Manhattan.
To know that you do not know is the best.
To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease.
Lao Tzu
Chinese philosopher (604 BC - 531 BC)...just before tea-time.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Fetzer (& others) appear in this ridiculous Guardian article...

9/11 truthers (naturally) wary of Osama bin Laden's conspiracy theory obsession
Informed by the Guardian that Bin Laden owned a copy of his book, author and retired theologian David Ray Griffin said “it’s a surprise” and that he was at a loss for words.

“It’s such a crazy story,” Griffin said.
“I don’t doubt that Osama would have found Griffin’s brilliant book really informative,” said Jim Fetzer, a founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, “but Osama died on about 15 December 2001. He was suffering from serious diseases, including a kidney disease, and it’s hard to get those dialysis machines in and out of those caves in Afghanistan."
Fetzer even gets his catchphrase into the article...
Bin Laden’s taste for tales about 9/11 truthers and the occult was “fascinating”, Fetzer said
The whole thing is so utterly foolish that it truly beggars belief... "Bin Laden used to read Bloodlines of the Illuminati"!

To me it seems like they're not even bothering to try & hide that these characters are shills anymore.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Critical Mass wrote:
To me it seems like they're not even bothering to try & hide that these characters are shills anymore.
Yup, dear CM. Exactly my thoughts.

We are entering (or have already entered for a few years now) a 'historical' phase where the Nutwork has given up 'catering' for discerning, concerned, smart / intelligent people. The Nutwork is now hoping to survive on the strength of their 50+ years of hypnotic mass propaganda/ and so-called "brainwashing" antics which, undeniably, has effectively "moulded" the brains of the vast majority of this world's population. They are now relying on sheeple numbers - ONLY. We are observing the fall of an "empire" - as so many civilizations have witnessed before. To the pessimists who say that "it just won't happen", I just wish to say (please pardon my French - and bluntness) :

f-ck u ! :P
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
Critical Mass wrote:

We are entering (or have already entered for a few years now) a 'historical' phase where the Nutwork has given up 'catering' for discerning, concerned, smart / intelligent people. The Nutwork is now hoping to survive on the strength of their 50+ years of hypnotic mass propaganda/ and so-called "brainwashing" antics which, undeniably, has effectively "moulded" the brains of the vast majority of this world's population. They are now relying on sheeple numbers - ONLY. We are observing the fall of an "empire" - as so many civilizations have witnessed before. To the pessimists who say that "it just won't happen", I just wish to say (please pardon my French - and bluntness) :

Could it be that the Nutty Professor was instrumental in creation of the the "Al Ladin" fable in the first instance? He puts so much into it's maintenance.
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

simonshack wrote:
Critical Mass wrote:

Simon, before you so quickly dismiss this bizarre story of "Osama's Bookshelf" as mere, late-empire twaddle, please take a closer look at the specific titles and authors of these "39 English-language Books".

http://www.dni.gov/index.php/resources/ ... -bookshelf

Have YOU read any of them? If so, please give us your take as to why THEY were included in this fictional, guilt-by-association presentation -- to the exclusion of so many other conspiracy researchers.

Or is this a subject area in which you have never browsed? (With the exception of Bill Kaysing, of course.) ;)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Somehow it escapes the average citizen that the raison d´être of an intelligence outfit is precisely to collect useful (more or less reliable) information while disseminating useless (fabricated) information to the enemy (i.e., the public). Based on this definition, one would be technically justified in affirming: "If the CIA says it, it must be a lie".

But I agree that a perusal of the titles the CIA has chosen for Osama´s damning bookshelf might give a hint of what they want people to dread by association. It makes me stagger just to think of the avalanche of baloney we will soon be bombarded with coming from assorted enlightened political analysts, opinion makers and celebrity clowns. What a madhouse this world has become!

CIA´s web design is kinda cool. But if they had asked me, I would have advised them to post at least one facsimile to boost credibility. I am dying to see what oSIMa´s handwriting looks like.
Critical Mass wrote:
...but Osama died on about 15 December 2001 [...] Bin Laden’s taste for tales about 9/11 truthers and the occult was “fascinating”, Fetzer said
Just how many "tales about 9/11 truthers" were circulating in December 2001?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Flabbergasted wrote: It makes me stagger just to think of the avalanche of baloney we will soon be bombarded with coming from assorted enlightened political analysts, opinion makers and celebrity clowns. What a madhouse this world has become!
Indeed, dear Flabbergasted - I fully agree with that - well said. Hopefully this forum will be able to provide a little 'moral support' for all staggering folks - like you and I. :)

...and, yes - this is also a great observation :
Flabbergasted wrote:Just how many "tales about 9/11 truthers" were circulating in December 2001?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

In December 2001, I was in shock at the paucity of sites discussing said TV Show. I trawled the web daily. Has the world gone mad?

Has it ever been established conclusively whether oSima Al-ladin actually existed or not?