Jim Fetzer on media fakery

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
hoi.polloi

Jim Fetzer on media fakery

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I am still weirded out by Fetzer's interview with some random person about the Vicsim Report. I don't suppose Fetzer could just e-mail us at our own web site? Does he have handlers telling him not to interact directly with people who are actually doing the most TV fakery research?
repentantandy

Re: James Fetzer on media fakery

Unread post by repentantandy »

Dr. Fetzer is, IMHO, a genuine loose cannon, rolling across the wide (and bumpy) field of conspiracy research. Although he is now retired from playing the publish-or-perish game and nearing the age of 70, he seems busier than ever, maintaining multiple websites, hosting a gloves-off radio show & podcast, speaking at alternate-history conferences all over the world and often organizing them as well, publishing lengthy articles, editing full-length books, and rarely "digging his heels in" with any claim that he has found the "absolute truth" about any of the major mysteries about how power is deceptively/violently seized and maintained by the world's various (and nefarious) power elites.

He's made a lot of enemies and suffered some major embarrassments because of his endless curiosity and refusal to toe anybody else's line about whom to interview & publish and whom to avoid at all costs. For instance, he befriended the entity who presented herself as Judy Wood despite being advised by associates to avoid her -- only to be viciously web-attacked by the "Wood entity" after he presented her to his (financially disastrous) 9/11 research conference in Madison a few years ago.

At one time Dr. Fetzer was extremely skeptical about no-plane theory and video-fakery, but he was nevertheless willing to grant a forum to the ultimately befuddled/demonic/perpish (whatever...) Baker and Fairy entities, who (for better or worse) moved the old boy to essentially reverse his position and become just as doubtful about everything SHOWN to the public on 9/11 as everything TOLD to the gullible mass audience.

I know there's been some bad cyber-blood between the Reality Shack stalwarts and the Let's Roll crew, but after Chicago Phil and his followers recanted from their one-time vehement belief/defense of planes and victims (and even started crediting and linking to September Clues) Fetzer had those boys on as guests (multiple times) on his radio show -- pushing the fakery meme pretty hard, to the tune of Fetzer's favorite, overused verbal refrain: "This is Simply Stunning!!!"

I first became aware of Dr. Fetzer way back when the main JFK assassination Usenet groups and BBS's started to trash him mercilessly for promoting new research discrediting the autopsy photos and Zapruder movie as forgeries. After reading most of his books (including the hard-to-find Wellstone assassination study) and eventually discovering his websites and radio show, I came to (sort of) like the guy, despite my instinctive distrust of his (very) early history as a Marine Corps drill instructor.

And then came the huge and very public blow-up with his erstwhile partner in 9/11 research Dr. Steven "Thermite" Jones, which certainly, over time, added to Dr. Fetzer's credibility.

Of course, maybe Fetzer is just another misdirection agent, consciously, passively, or unaware -- playing his part in the long-running "cognitive infiltration game". But his seemingly honest refusal to be dogmatic about ANYONE'S theories, including his own, and the little-kid-style fascination he often displays when confronted with potentially paradigm-shifting ideas presented by his ultra-wide-ranging stream of interview guests are really refreshing, compared to most talk-show hosts (though he does fall back on well-informed logic and science to probe their weak points when grossly provoked by suspicions of BS).

If Simon or Hoi were to contact him and ask for a guest shot on Fetzer's show, my guess is that he would be cordial and quite willing. On the other hand, if he were to evade the offer, or just refuse to reply -- that would be very telling.

So how about it, guys? :rolleyes:
hoi.polloi

I dunno. I would like to see him demonstrate a little more solid backbone on fakery. The JFK thing notwithstanding - which I agree with, btw.

Granted, he has found mostly legit reasons to distrust people, but the fact that he had to interview Judy Wood to learn it's a trouble personality and then while on the air didn't ask her about her flagrantly photoshopped images of herself on her own site .... makes me skeptical that he would be equipped to talk about anything of practical value. What if he simply bounces off the matter of simulated cities and becomes unwilling to revisit it - and shortly thereafter is courted by someone tailored to Fetzer's brain who sucks him up and leads him around like the aimless character he seems to be?

I don't know if it's such a great idea to do 'appearances' on shows like this. Or any show really.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

For somebody who spent time in the Marine Corps, Prof James Fetzer certainly projects an unkept

appearance. I suspect that it's all an act he puts on to play the "nutty liberal professor"

that the public associates with wild-eyed conspiracy theorists.

The man is from the Marine Corps, he's a professor, and he he's fascinated by assassinations.

With those interests and backgrounds, how could he not be working for an intelligence agency?

If you were his guidance counsellor, and he told you those were his interests, where would you

tell him to seek employment? I don't think you'd recommend that he become a professor of

"Philosophy of Science".

How is he not a public-media spook like Michael Moore or Amy Goodman? He's so interested in all

things 9/11 and yet he never turns up over here? How is that possible?

I could be wrong, these are just my opinions, but the guy practically oozes wq2rx out of his

very pores. Maybe that's just the way he is, and with a radio show too.

If you were sincere, would you name your program "Truth Jihad Radio"? Really?

Fetzer? Please.
repentantandy

Actually Dr. Fetzer's radio program is called "The Real Deal". His erstwhile air buddy, the ex-university instructor Kevin Barrett, is the semi-aimiably goofy, self-proclaimed Muslim convert who calls his own web-cast show "Truth Jihad Radio". If Barrett someday is proven to be a perp, I'll just bet he had the same acting coach as Jeff Hill :P
hoi.polloi

Ha! Proven to be a perp? That shouldn't be necessary. He's all tied in with the 'gelatin' and 'exclusive inside WTC info' story crowd. He is engaged in debate with "9/11 Truth" people who are obviously fronting for the official story and yet he's engaging them like they're legitimate people - practically inviting audiences to endorse anti-TV fakery perps and media defenders - even though he himself has also been inexplicably legitimized on Fox News! Can you imagine if any of us were asked to be an expert on a guest spot on some fake alternative news cable TV station -- let alone Fox?

I don't know how much more fishy Barrett could be without outright releasing a blockbuster 9/11 documentary and getting wide press coverage for a profitable DVD release. Cripes. It's like he's placed in the limelight to make media doubters look spooky and allow for researchers to fall by the wayside into limited hangouts like 'pods' and 'DEW' and 'nuke' theories.

Has he once - on Fox - been able to posit Rumsfeld's pre-9/11 media tour, challenge them on their archive footage, etc.? He is there to represent and focus all 'alternative' theories - including the real truth of TV fakery, computer animated cities, vicsims and some kind of EMP weaponry - and fail to bring up the right questions.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Why, all of a sudden, is the established gatekeeper press making so many references to false flags? Is it limited hangout, with the impending goal of soon 'admitting' the government brought down WTC 7 - but of course buildings 1 and 2 were hit by planes, leaving 3,000 dead? America is so gullible and bloodthirsty that it probably wouldn't care that the government lied for so long, as long as everyone gets to keep blaming - and murdering - Muslims for killing those 3,000.

This is today's story.
"Geraldo Rivera Tells Bill O'reilly Recent Domestic Terror Plots Are Fake

He explains the role of the FBI in all of the most recent cases and how they take depressed gullible morons and walk them into to attempting terrorist acts."

http://911blogger.com/news/2010-12-09/g ... s-are-fake
hoi.polloi

they take depressed gullible morons and walk them into [...] attempting terrorist acts.
Astute.

Back on topic, though ... perhaps Fetzer has disappeared from the scene recently because he failed to capture Simon as a guest? I dunno.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

hoi.polloi wrote:
they take depressed gullible morons and walk them into [...] attempting terrorist acts.
Astute.

Back on topic, though ... perhaps Fetzer has disappeared from the scene recently because he failed to capture Simon as a guest? I dunno.

I find him to be polite, infomative, honest and passionate. 9/11 is just one of the many areas of across the board
corruption exposed on the real deal, and I am grateful for the knowledge i have acquired and the education i have gained
from listening to his podcasts. (I was directed there about 3 mths. ago through a link in a post here. I am doubly grateful to SC).

He admits openly that he was slow to incorporate the notion of media fakery into his thinking on 9/11 and
has on air expressed regret at this reluctance, and his resistance. For me, the last step for jim fetzer is to
investigate your Vicsims report (with his usual, exceptional vigour) and, of course, we would know from
his subsequent actions, whether he was controlled opposition or not. (I feel he is not, after having just listened
to 3 years of twice weekly 2 hour shows in 3 mths).
I really think it would be worthwhile if both You and Simon could broach the idea of appearing on the real deel.
I believe that he would be very receptive, and all here know the justice that You and Simon (among many others)
can do for the persuits and truths associated with SeptemberClues.

Some shows of interest:
http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20 ... 20real.mp3
Mike Sparks speaks of the Nazi infiltration into American Politics and beyond since the end of WW2.
He has a no-holds-barred approach to his informative and tantalising research.

http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20 ... allett.mp3
This fascinating character, Greg Hallett, is an alternative historian from New Zealand. He has
survived numerous attempts on his life as he exposes a very different history to the one we have been taught.
All his interviews are riveting.
hoi.polloi

Well, he doesn't do investigations. He just lets people talk, pretty much. Which is fine - except it ends up being a little "Coast to Coast"-ish with little discernment about the topic and a lot of audio "nodding". I'm sorry but it just seems like a magnet program for absorption into the media system.

Simon has denied requests to be on his show. I trust Simon's judgment on the matter.
repentantandy

hoi.polloi wrote: Simon has denied requests to be on his show. I trust Simon's judgment on the matter.
Do you mean requests from CluesForum readers, from Dr. Fetzer himself, or from some intermediary at his radio network?
hoi.polloi

repentantandy wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote: Simon has denied requests to be on his show. I trust Simon's judgment on the matter.
Do you mean requests from CluesForum readers, from Dr. Fetzer himself, or from some intermediary at his radio network?
I'll let Simon answer if he feels like it.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

Unread post by simonshack »

JIM FETZER - THE HOLOGRAM HUGGER

Whooooopsieee !

I somehow EXPECTED this development, folks!
Jim Fetzer now espouses the HOLOGRAM theory - as propounded by Richard Hall.
Those longtime gatekeepers are all working to get the news media off the hook. It's as simple as that.

Jim Fetzer even urges you to watch Richard Hall's latest HOLOGRAM THEORY video ! :lol:

Jim Fetzer - Richard Hall - Andrew Johnson - Judy Wood. It's a TEAM !
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Struggles to contain Tourettes attack!

The VICSIM issue is causing them big headaches as they slither and slide to contain it!

Fuckin A...oops :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

Unread post by simonshack »

A QUESTION TO ALL HOLOGRAM HUGGERS
(Jim Fetzer, Richard Hall, Andrew Johnson, & co.)

Do holograms also perforate black outlines of buildings filmed by top notch TV cameras?

AS SEEN ON ABC:

AS SEEN ON CNN:

AS SEEN ON CBS:

And why is the contour outline of the WTC - in the above CBS shot - skewed???

In order to counter the expected opposition which, most predictably, will ask for proof that these images were actually aired on TV on September 11 2001, I propose that we implement the following actions:

- We should file FOIA's to each of the three networks, ABC - CNN - and CBS, requiring them to release their original tapes of their September 11 2001 broadcasts.

- We should raise funds to purchase ads in the major US newspapers (The New York Times, The Washington Post, etc) appealing to American TV viewers who recorded these images on VHS tapes to make them available for examination.