Victims Comp Fund Only Has 59 People Who Are Listed In SSDI

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
antipodean

Re: Victims Comp Fund Only Has 59 People Who Are Listed In S

Unread post by antipodean »

Antipodean: what makes you think, that the picture here is real. Especially with the claims, that the military technology didn't allow cameras and cellphones to work on 911.
The "military technology" only needed to be activated for a few seconds (or maybe a minute) at a time, the 2 impact times, & when the towers collapsed. Maybe not even for the first hit because nobody was expecting it, so why would there be anyone pointing cameras. Or EMP could have been set prior to the 2nd hit & just set for the rest of the day.

That photo was taken only a couple of minutes after the first hit. Also maybe the technology jams digital cameras/ cell phones etc, but not regular SLR cameras.
maiklasLTU

Unread post by maiklasLTU »

antipodean wrote:
Antipodean: what makes you think, that the picture here is real. Especially with the claims, that the military technology didn't allow cameras and cellphones to work on 911.
The "military technology" only needed to be activated for a few seconds (or maybe a minute) at a time, the 2 impact times, & when the towers collapsed. Maybe not even for the first hit because nobody was expecting it, so why would there be anyone pointing cameras. Or EMP could have been set prior to the 2nd hit & just set for the rest of the day.

That photo was taken only a couple of minutes after the first hit. Also maybe the technology jams digital cameras/ cell phones etc, but not regular SLR cameras.
Sorry, but your statement doesn't make sense to me. The technology needed to be activated since the alleged 1st hit until atleast after the supposed collapse of WTC 7. It wouldn't be smart at all for the prepetrators to let anyone take real pictures of the event. EVEN within the 1st hit. The speculations about no one pointing any cameras anywhere to me are also not convincing. Many, MANY tourists visit NY ALL THE TIME!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Please continue this discussion in the "cameras didn't work" thread.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=752

Thank you!
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear all,
Ok folks, here is my take on the vicsims versus 9/11 (wtc plus airplane) confirmed fatalities.
This is how I would do it, but first the basis of my thinking, as in the septemberclues generally accepted theory, which is:
1. Everything we saw on TV is faked, and
2. No real fatalities on 9/11, just sims.
Ok, there were no planes, the building was demolitioned empty, lots of fake vicsims created. There is a low number of confirmed fatalities, listed, with death certificate, real people. Combination of both is the number of total 9/11 victims number.
How can it be? What would I do to achieve this seemingly contradictory result?
I do not know how many people dies in New York per day, but it is a fucking big city. Discount all those people who die on that day at home among family.
But, can we assume that homeless people, bums, loners, singlies, old men and women left by their families, vagrants, etc. die in NYC every day, without being noticed by anybody? In an alienated big city? Without caring relatives or close friends? Can we collect all these real people's bodies who died on that fateful historical day in New York City, in a morgue, attach a death certificate by a military doctor? Can we list them as real 9/11 victims? Well they are 9/11 victims, they all died on the day of 9/11 for sure. Just simply not in the buildings and not on the planes.
Can the same morgue stash up a collection of these sorry dead people during a previous longer period, stashed in a coldroom, death certificate date stamped as 9/11 by military doctors? Why not? They are very un-likely to complain about it being dead and all.
Any opinions?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

warriorhun wrote:There is a low number of confirmed fatalities, listed, with death certificate, real people. Combination of both is the number of total 9/11 victims number.
What comfirmed fatalities are you referring to? Nothing is comfirmed, all the contrary.

And why bother to gather dead homeless people? And how many homeless people do you think die in a city? "Many per day" is certainly a wrong estimate, not even "many per months" would do. And the others, those with homes, those who everyday die of age or illness or accident, those tend to have relatives and contacts as well, which would defeat the whole purpose of creating fake victims in order to have complete control over the repercussions caused by the bereaved families.

I suppose you are worried about the bodies? Imagining they had to rake up bodies so that there was something to put in the coffins?
The Office of the NYC Chief Medical Examiner in the person of Ellen Borkarove was in control not only of the supposed bodies but of the supposed DNA evidence, which apparently ran up to 2,000+ different DNAs found in the remains of WTC.

So, either they raked 2,000 real bodies in NYC in the months prior 9/11, or they simply faked the whole thing, complicit the DNA laboratories that work for the military. See this thread for more: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... e#p2240367
warriorhun

Dear nonhocapito,

I admit the vicsims topic is not my strength. For not too many time ago I was, frankly, a bit taken aback on the suggestion that although even all videos were fake, still on the realtime happening there were no fatalities. Now I am catching up on this topic, yeah I should not mouth off without reading all available materials first. (But I have to admit that I am planning to give comment on the Peter/Paul Gyulaváry topic from a Hungarian point of view, as the sim brother says they are Hungarian, not as if I did not guess from their surname before reading the "interview".)
I was guessing only, I admit not being an American I am not fully familiar with the SSDI system, but I was thinking, if only 59 people are listed out of "3000", they may have found 59 bodies easily either on that day or during a longer period. Okay, they could have had people in the SSDI cooperating. That way they could have faked 3000 SSDI entries. But I suspect SSDI entry needs proof of life (former life, of course). You can give proof of life on a real fatality, but not on a sim. They can fake the death certificate as died on 9/11, as result of falling tower wounds.
But, maybe I am wrong. What we should establish first before speculating (me included) is to understand the SSDI registration process, does it need proof of life which can be checked by anyone (under some freedom of information act or somethin), what this proof of life must contain, etc...
Then we could logic out if fake SSDI entry is highly possible or just simply possible or very un-likely, and also why not 3000 fake entries are on SSDI, why just 59.
But I agree on one point, in view of my last two paragraph, that my saying of confirmed real dead people on 9/11 (not from tower or planes) does not hold up in the light. Without knowing full well how the SSDI system work, an SSDI entry does not mean confirmed 9/11 day fatality.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

warriorhun wrote:Without knowing full well how the SSDI system work, an SSDI entry does not mean confirmed 9/11 day fatality.
You are quite correct, I think checking the SSDI has been useful to demonstrate the incredible lack of information on the death of so many victims. What to make of the few that are listed (59, or 249), is anyone's guess. Some funerals have been made, very likely with empty coffins: maybe for those funerals they bothered to have the correct papers. Then perhaps they figured it wasn't worthed to repeat the effort for all the thousands.
There are signs that dead people might have been used to inspire the fake identities: but no hint they needed fresh dead bodies too (the bodies were "vaporized", and only "fragments" were left).

p.s. just so you know, I have only been participating in this research since July 2010 and I've had similar doubts and questions as those you have now... the vicsims at first are hard to swallow for everyone I think. Still today I am very far from having a coherent picture in my head. So there you go. I think this story is a lot to take in for everyone who's involved in the research, regardless how strongly we feel about one issue or the other.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Warriorhun, I think it's a fine idea.

Let's say that everyone in Greater NYC lives to be 100 [we're generous], and that there are 365 days in a year. So each person lives 36,500 days. There are roughly 30 million people in the NYC area, counting New Jersey and suburbs. On any given day, approximately 822 of them drop dead (30,000,000/36,500). Per month that's over 24 thousand bodies.

I would guess that most people who die get claimed by a relative within a month, if they're ever going to be claimed at all. Let's assume that 5% of New Yorkers are still unclaimed after a month for the reasons you suggested, for a total of about 1,200 unclaimed bodies every month.

It would certainly not be difficult to collect body parts from these unclaimed bodies and to invent relatives and backstories for them. [I'm sure most morgues are delighted to get rid of excess inventory.] To the extent that they need a some actual corpses [I'm not sure why], there are plenty of corpses readily available without having to kill anybody. If they want to psyop the DNA lab they can always run a toothbrush and comb over a corpse and tell the lab tech that the owner of the toothbrush used to work for Cantor Fitzgerald.

Maybe they do need a few bodies to provide a little excitement for the "first responders", but I kind of doubt it. They can always just send in the legitimate "rescue workers" a few days or weeks later and claim that FEMA and the FBI already cleaned up most of the bodies.

Instead of using real bodies they can probably just get away with having Gary Welz tell people that he found body parts all over his roof. Who's going to go up on his roof and prove that he's lying?
warriorhun

Dear fred, you said
Warriorhun, I think it's a fine idea.
On thinking over it, I do not think it is as good as I thought. I am always ready to accept if I was wrong.
My theory was based on ifs. It is a speculation based on speculation.
My theory would work only if:
If the SSDI worked the way I assumed it works, which is as a fucking big if as the Twin Towers are, and if it is defended from faking as I tried to imagine, which is as big an if again as a big jumbo flying towards wtc.

So, as I said: we have to know the exact SSDI working process. I have not a clue how the Hungarian works, let alone the American SSDI.
JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

I also used to believe there were victims on 9/11 because of the families of the victims in the media that we saw but with the recent event in Tucson, I'm realizing that there's a lot of acting going on by the so-called witnesses and the parents of the 9 year old child. I've been watching a lot of videos of this and I just can't believe what I'm seeing. They all look like they're reading a script. It's now very possible to me that there were no victims on 9/11 and that the family members we saw in the media were actors.
warriorhun

Dear JamieK,

You said:
It's now very possible to me that there were no victims on 9/11 and that the family members we saw in the media were actors.
First we have to establish at least one fake grieving 9/11 victim's family, for sure. Because if one is fake, then there are other fakes-what is the point in faking even ONE victim's family? Are not real grieving families good enough to touch our hearts? And if there are more than one, why not all? If you are planning such an event, why kill a lot of people, your own country's people you sworn to defend (because we are talking about american military involvement here, not just a simple Mossad false-flag attack, which it was partly, but not totally-why do you think the Pentagon was rocketed?-to warn the generals who are not in the know but able to figure out everything in 10 minutes, to shut the fuck up and join the program!) ! And there IS one fake grieving family! Fake Hungarian 9/11 WTC vicsim Peter Gyulaváry's twin brother, Paul Gyulaváry, (who has his own topic on the forum)! The "grieving brother" of the 9/11 vicsim gave a newspaper interview, and there was even an audio interview recorded!
Now, I was in an easy position as being Hungarian, compared to all the others here who do not have that mother-tongue. The newspaper interview was a great help to know what to look for, but the audio is priceless! All I had to do is listen to one sentence in the audio, one single sentence, to know he is fake!
ATTC

Unread post by ATTC »

To be clear, after during research there are 63 people who are listed in BOTH the Victim Comp Fund and SSDI

As far as just the SSDI, there are actually 600 people listed. So the question is why didn't the perps have much more than that since obviously 600 out of 3000 is not high enough.

Well either

A)They were too lazy to complete this process

or

B)They thought they had enough real or seemingly real tracks to not bother any further.

But the fact that they got as many as 600 listed, means it must be more easy than you think. So it would be a real good body of research to actually vet those actually listed and find out how much proof is required.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ATTC wrote:
As far as just the SSDI, there are actually 600 people listed.

You'll have to check that figure out with Ersun Warncke - who performed a serious, comprehensive search and only found 446 (not 600).
http://salem-news.com/articles/septembe ... ons-ew.php
ATTC

Unread post by ATTC »

simonshack wrote:
ATTC wrote:
As far as just the SSDI, there are actually 600 people listed.

You'll have to check that figure out with Ersun Warncke - who performed a serious, comprehensive search and only found 446 (not 600).
http://salem-news.com/articles/septembe ... ons-ew.php
With all due respect, I performed an even more comprehensive one because i included not only the listings on Fox but the later edited list on CNN Memorials. Also did more due diligence in terms of noticing names that were listed differently with and without hyphenation and names where middle names were used to begin the surname that may not have turned up in an initial SSDI search.

I will gladly post the names if you would like but here is the breakdown:

Victims Listed In SSDI (Social Security Death Index )

PLANES
Passengers
67 out of 212 passengers listed in SSDI (31.6%)
Crew
6 out of 33 crew listed in SSDI (18.2%)/

Total
73 out of 245 overall listed in SSDI (29.7%)

WTC
487 out of 2652 listed names in SSDI (18.4%)

PENTAGON
40 out of 126 listed names in SSDI (31.7%)

TOTAL VICTIMS LISTED
600 victims out of 3023 names in SSDI (19.8%)

Source:
List of Victims
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,62151,00.html (Master list used)
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... index.html (updated list referenced)

Now of those 600 interestingly enough only 63 are listed in the Victims Comp Fund. Now give or take you can remove 2-3 people I included even trying to help the pathetic perps out by including a couple people who were listed as say 80 something when the victim was not. But still the number is certainly higher than 400 something. It's still 590+. I can give you the breakdown again of all the victims listed and you can check for yourself.

The main point is the perps found a way to include basically 600 names in the SSDI, so the process in doing so can't be that hard. Or maybe it could suggest they had real bodies, but then again they probably wanted to keep this process as simple as possible, so maybe not. Who knows, maybe they just got lazy.