THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Observer
Banned

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Observer »

OK TripleSpeak, reading your subsequent posts, perhaps (PERHAPS) you are a real seeker who simply needs to read more of the discoveries here.

Also, it seems you still have not answered Flabbergasted's questions.

You SEEM to be understanding and admitting that nobody has been to the moon, and that nobody has orbited Earth. But, actually, your answer still left room for back-pedaling:

"Yes, these two are obviously fabricated."

OK, so you admit the official "footage" of the moon-walks and space-walks are obviously fabricated, wonderful, but, since you didn't actually state "nobody has been to the moon" and since you didn't actually state "nobody has orbited Earth" I worry that this is still a long-con limited hangout multi-year project being initiated with this new character.

Since you only admitted the FOOTAGE was fabricated, there is still the chance that months or years in the future, after kinder-than-me folks here have become emotionally invested in assuming you are an intelligent honest non-shill, you still have the ability to eventually reveal and push your still-hidden stance of, "Well, I admitted the moon-landing and ISS humans-in-space FOOTAGE was fabricated, but... surprise, I am now going to start gradually pushing the belief that NASA released fabricated footage but has done those things, so now let's have a time wasting debate about how maybe NASA actually DID send people to the moon, and DOES send people to the moon, and maybe NASA has actually HAS put people into orbit, and DOES have people in orbit right now. C'mon guys, I've been a member here for 5 years now, I've visited your home, I know you, you know me, I honestly wanna' use the CluesForum forum to debate about the possibility that: even though the official FOOTAGE is fabricated, maybe space travel is actually being done man!"

In the same way, it is not enough to merely say "they fabricated SOME parts of the footage of 9/11 (for example, just the planes were added in)", and it is even not enough to say "they fabricated ALL of the footage of 9/11 (the planes, the buildings, the victims, the whole movie from start to finish, even the wreckage aftermath images)." Meaning, of course it is essential to admit ALL the 9/11 "footage" was fabricated, total CGI, start to finish, but then one needs to go the extra final step of clearly stating: "Yes, they fabricated all of the footage of 9/11, AND, none of the official 3,000 victims were killed on 9/11."

The fabricated victim footage (like the fabricated "King Kong" victims depicted as being as tall as the 3.5 meter twin tower floor heights) means one has to admit none of the official 3,000 victims were killed on 9/11.

One cannot waffle on that point, one cannot remain on the fence, one cannot quietly refuse to take a stance on that issue, one cannot be coyly vague about THE MOST VITAL POINT proven by CluesForum: that none of the official 3,000 victims were killed on 9/11.

Never mind space satellites for a moment, the main point which infiltrators try to bring up here at CluesForum (after posting hundreds or thousands of "right on" comments over the years to build trust) is the eventual, "You know, I haven't spoken up on this issue before, but I'm not convinced that none of the official 3,000 victims were killed on 9/11. This is a little embarrassing, but as it happens, my family-member / ex-coworker / online-friend was killed on 9/11. Let's debate the possibility of one victim being real, or a few victims being real, for many posts back and forth, until I eventually get banned."

Even after being banned, they still get a bonus from their boss, for having seeded doubts in the minds of a few readers and for having wasted the time and energy of the members who they pulled into the debate. The war-initiators have trillions to continuously hire thousands of typists whose goal is simply to drain the energy and time of potential actual revolutionaries who, with enough free-time and energy, might actually defeat the war-initiators, the war-initiators who (safely, indirectly, anonymously, of course) are paying and giving orders to the limitless number of shill "terror victims are real (so give more money to the government for defense)" and "space travel is real (so give more money to the government for exploration)" typists and AI typing programs.

Every time such "terror victim / space travel" typists receive a reply from actual honest CluesForum members, they have achieved their goal of draining us, whether we reply to them once negatively and then justly ban them on day one, or whether we reply to them positively a thousand times and foolishly become "online friends" and then eventually justly ban them on day 1000 after they start pushing the "maybe, maybe, maybe some terror victims are real, maybe, maybe, maybe some space accomplishments are real" aspects of the official story too hard.

Look, nobody is killed in the production of any of the terror-movies, especially not in 9/11 hoax and not in any of the subsequent hoaxes, because these wealthy war-initiators do NOT take the unneeded risk of killing actual victims in America or Europe during the production of their war-initiating CGI terrorism movies.

AFTER their CGI terrorism movies have rationalized the desired war-initiation, THEN of course their military pawns actually do kill millions of faraway defense-less lawyer-less poorest humans (for oil-grabs, gold-grabs, land-grabs, power-grabs, tax-grabs, fiat-printing-grabs, human-right-cancelling, fear-increasing, thus health-decreasing, thus happiness-decreasing, thus consumerism-increasing, profit-increasing-projects, etc.) but those faraway murders pose no risk for the terror-movie-creating war-initiators, since current society refuses to imprison or punish in any way the top war-initiators or the middleman order-givers or the lowly trigger-pullers.

Back to you, TripleSpeak:

If you still are thinking that "the video footage of 9/11 was authentic", and that "the impossible top-down destruction thus actually happened", and that "MAYBE MANY of those 3,000 official victims were actually in the towers on that day" you have NOT watched Simon's movies, you have not read Simon's Tour Guide, and you have not read the relevant threads here at CluesForum.

It's rude for sudden posters to expect their opinions to be read, without first reading the vicsim evidence already posted here.
It's absurd for CluesForum to waste time on supposed thinkers who won't even state in their intro: nobody was killed on 9/11.

To begin to understand that nobody was killed on 9/11, you need to read Simon's intro link.

Then, take the time to ponder the other 1000 threads here.

At the very least, you should watch Simon's 19 videos which are currently hosted on this page.

Currently you have merely stepped up from the "remote control planes theory" stage to the "just the plane images were added in" stage. You have a long way to catch up, but if you are real and honest and intelligent, as you are purporting to be, you can catch up! :)

Currently, you are still wrongly thinking and/or implying that "the 9/11 footage of the buildings' destruction and the victims hanging out the windows was all REAL, they couldn't fake footage the buildings' destruction footage, they couldn't prevent the existence of actual footage from New Yorkers with cameras, they couldn't have employed military city-obscuration smoke machines to prevent the actual bottom-up normal victimless controlled demolition from being seen or recorded, the brave firefighters in the footage are really pulling victims out of the wreckage and not military actors on a movie set, not greenscreen, not CGI, that's crazy, with the exception of the planes the 9/11 footage is authentic, and we should make various conclusions based on this authentic media/amateur footage of what happened on 9/11."

"...I don't see why the 'nobody died on 9/11' needs to be so absolute..."
"...when doing a controlled demolition in a new way (from top to bottom)..."

So currently, you're striking out on the vital 9/11 issue by directly implying that "the top-to-bottom footage is authentic", and thus indirectly implying that the victims depicted in that "authentic footage" are actual humans about to be killed by "the top-to-bottom destruction we see in the footage, done by DEW weaponry, maybe DEW weaponry attached to the ISS, since satellites are the lynchpin to the ISS existence, man!"

And about the less vital issue of "space success" (and your belief that the ISS is orbiting 400km above us, with a possible 9/11 top-to-bottom DEW weapon attached no less, all launched into space and constructed in space using rockets and space shuttles, haha) your current claims about your current supposed beliefs are illogically conflicting:

You CLAIM to be understanding and admitting that all rocket launches (if actual ones have even been done) go right into the ocean, not space, and even better, you seem to be understanding and admitting that some (or many, or all) of the rocket launches are 100% CGI.

Great, then since you supposedly KNOW we can't launch rockets beyond (or even close to) the Karman line, then why oh why are you still desperately internally holding on to, and pushing here at CluesForum, the old disproven belief that "since my location-telling radio-receiver works, they really must have somehow rocket-launched thousands of satellites into orbit" belief?

If rocket launches to space are impossible, how are satellites in space possible?

Look, maybe you are a shill, maybe you are an honest person who simply still hasn't figured out: ALL the terror "footage" is fake AND none of the terror "victims" are real, ALL the space "footage" is fake AND none of the space "manned orbits / unmanned orbiting items" are real.

In the spirit of admitting I am also a flawed non-perfect human, I'll share with you my intro post here, in which I admit I too, like you, was once trapped in the "DEW beam from space dustified the Twin Towers top-to-bottom as seen in the authentic building destruction footage" totally mistaken stage of waking up:
Observer » February 7th, 2015, 9:50 pm wrote:Hello Simon, and everyone here, I hope we all are feeling happy, healthy, and in good humor today!

Long time silent reader, I've finally decided to sign up... I am very grateful to have found this intelligent group of free-thinking logical, seekers of truth, who have the mental-ability to see the lies (in images/claims/situations) PLUS the heart-courage to share openly with humanity all of these discoveries. Thanks for opening my eyes to the visual proof of image fakery behind the terrorism hoaxes, the space hoaxes, the nuclear hoaxes, etc.

Hey Simon, I called you once, from my home in Japan, after I first saw September Clues. As I recall, you seemed pleasantly surprised to get my call from such a seemingly-exotic country (I've lived here for about 20 years now, I have a wife and 4 loving kids, I speak Japanese quite fluently, I will probably stay here for my remaining 1000 years - haha, just thinking positively) and I remember you asked me, "How did you get this number?" and I told you how, as well as how to hide it better for the future, to which you explained you feel no need to hide, you are not scared of being known, you simply were asking because you are curious about everything. I really respect those qualities, courage and curiosity.

Anyway, let's see here, about 9-11, here's my thinking as it improved over the years - and yes, I am embarrassed it took me so long to come around to the total fakery understanding. I should have realized INSTANTANEOUSLY that wings, with their heavy engines attached, would have been broken right off as soon as they touched the wall, and those wings would have fell to the ground immediately, regardless of everything else, so I should have KNOWN that the images were faked right from the start. But I didn't. So here, I'll describe how I finally got to the level of understanding which the members of this small community here at September Clues have been saying all along, which is that all of the images were faked. Here is the long winding path I took:

First I knew from the start that explosives were used to demolish those 3 steel buildings, that's simple logic, because fire doesn't demolish the steel frame skeleton of buildings, and neither does the relatively minor vibrations from even a big plane crash (as shown by the B-52 Bomber hitting the Empire State Building in 1945, plus again, even without that history tidbit, this first point is simple logic.) [Edit: Actually those 9 steel buildings, not just 3.]

Then, I realized that no 757 even hit the pentagon (I was woken up in this area by first seeing Meyssan's J'accuse image collection, which included the earliest images, when the wall was still standing totally intact, merely blackened, not yet having fallen down, still showing the tiny hole where the 757 could NOT have entered, and clean grass, and yes, those images like all images can no longer be trusted, I'm simply saying that those images are what helped my mind open to the no-plane reality.)

Then, there was a time when the "Pod images"(faked) and the "Missile being fired from the pod at the moment of entry images"(faked) had fooled me (because I was still at that point stupidly assuming that the images were real.) Those images fooled me into wrongly assuming that Jayhan was right about some hardened military plane with a missile having been used to help break through WTC2. (Wrong.)

Then, Baker's video helped me realize a little video trickery was used, and then Simon's amazing September Clues video helped me realize a LOT of video trickery was used. Thanks to Simon's September Clues, I finally let go of the false assumption of any passenger planes hitting anything on that day. Even before seeing those videos, I had already realized on my own that "Since they obviously faked the Pentagon hit, using no 757 at all there, it would be illogical to use real planes elsewhere, it would simply be extra risk without any extra reward, because any real planes (whether hijacked by humans or by remote control, whether carrying humans or not, whether officially-claimed regular planes or some special military planes) would ALL be too risky (due to leaving clues in the crash, or missing the targets altogether and exposing the whole project.) It was September Clues that finally made me realize for sure that we were presented with fake plane images for sure. And yet, I was somehow stupidly still holding on to the buildings. At this stage I knew that the planes were faked images, but I was still assuming that all of the OTHER images (of the buildings turning to dust, and of the people in the streets covered in that dust) were real. (Wrong.) Next, since I was still assuming the building images were real, I'll go ahead and admit, even though now I'm really gonna' look stupid, I was then pulled into the "Judy Wood" directed-energy-weapon web for a few years. There I was, explaining to people what I thought was the situation:

"The plane images were added in real time, the building destruction was then initiated by conventional bombs same as in regular building demolitions, you can see some squibs here, and a little bit of thermite was added in just to keep us arguing about the details, see these sparks over there, but the most shocking thing is, while the towers were being destroyed mainly by conventional methods, a more thorough destruction of all the evidence came from unconventional means as well, namely directed energy weaponry, which is like a combination of laser and microwave, because just look at this footage, the beams of steel are turning to dust, watch these beams here, they all turn to dust in the next few frames, look at this spire itself turning to dust as it falls, and in the end look at the lack of steel sitting on the ground, the lack of steel elevator doors, desks, chairs, etc, and check this out, this Judy Wood lady is suing a bunch of directed energy weaponry company executives who were actually brought in by NIST to give their expert opinion about how this whole 'collapse' was initiated by fire, why would these DEW guys be brought in if DEW wasn't used, and notice how the NIST literally limited the scope of their own investigation to only 'the events leading up to the INITIATION of the collapse' and thus totally steering clear of making any statements about what caused most of the steel to turn to dust AFTER the beams started to fall. This was a message, from the people who did this (CIA, Mossad, etc) to the Presidents around the world, saying 'Warning, we've finally perfected this DEW thing we started back in the Reagan era, this is much better than nukes because we can pinpoint destroy specific buildings, totally turning them to dust, without any pesky radiation blowing back to our side of the earth, and we can even overlay this DEW destruction with faked-terrorist-attack claims which the world believes due to our total media control, so Russia and China and all you Arab oil sellers, you had better let the dollar continue to have the monopoly on all oil sales, or we will simply use this DEW to turn your home to dust while claiming terrorists flew a plane into it. We have this new big stick, and we have the balls to use it. We even used it against our own citizens, so we'll surely use it on you if you don't do what we say."

After a few years of that, I read about the hollow towers idea, which made me realize, "Hmmm, that would explain the lack of steel in a way that doesn't make me look crazy with all this DEW talk. This hollow tower makes sense, the buildings were basically empty shells, the world's largest atriums, right from the start, with only the lobby and the tourist spots up top having floors, and only occasionally having additional floors added in for tenants now and then, but most definitely all tenants and floors being removed before the big demolition. But then I remembered that the same guy pushing the hollow towers thing is the same guy who fooled me with the pod image he "bought on the street at ground zero." And then I learned that his rich lady-friend who was with him on that trip, got caught leaving messages on tribute pages claiming to know victims who we now know never existed - and then she faked her own death but loved her skinny dogs too much to get rid of them - and so, he supposedly then lives together with her and her skinny dogs and her new fake name.) (I say supposedly, because I now realize it is foolish to assume that ANY of these characters are real living humans, from "victims" to "witnesses" to "image suppliers" to "truthers", thanks again to Hoi for having created that PDF which really opened my eyes to the surprisingly prevalent reality of mass simulated characters.) [Edit: actually, the hollow towers idea (both aspects: the no-actual-employees for months or years in advance, which helped make the victimless demolition easier, and the mainly-atrium not-many-actual-floors from the very start or for months or years in advance, which helped reduce the damage to non-WTC buildings by creating a relatively smaller pile of steel from the towers) turns out to be a quite logical (but not essential) probability, BUT: the "PJ" shill allowed/pushed it merely to keep propping up the grand "video footage, of the building destruction, and of the final wreckage, was authentic footage, so we should keep basing our conclusions on the media and 'amateur' footage" lie.]

Then, I decided to come back to Simon's site, after many years of being away. And thank goodness I came back here to see how far you guys have gotten. Thanks to Simon, and everyone here, I finally realized that all the building images, with all their "evidence" of the steel turning to dust, were all totally faked images. So, even though the perpetrators created all those building images, and even though they brought in some DEW guys to give Judy somebody to sue, the fact is that since the building images were faked, there is no evidence of DEW having been used at all. The image fakers simply added faked evidence of DEW into their computer animation forgery, just like they added so many other red-herrings in there. I now see the point of all that "evidence of DEW" was simply to make folks talking about that seem crazy. Who knows, maybe the CIA perps actually DID try to also fool various leaders into believing the DEW thing, to blackmail them and perhaps to even sell them some fake DEW technology plans?

Anyway, the main point is that at this point I realize that no conclusions about what happened can be made from the images, since they were all forged. We can't say "they definitely used X technique to destroy the buildings, we know the details for sure." What we CAN say instead is that, "this image A, and that image B, could definitely NOT both be real, because they conflict with logic AND they conflict with each other. Both of these images can't both be true, so at LEAST one of them is faked, and if even one of these official photos is faked, that is evidence of the source of these images (government and media) being involved in this hoax.

And that's exactly what you guys are doing, pointing out evidence of the image forgeries. We don't need to argue about the details of what they did do, because we know for sure what they didn't do. They didn't show us real images. We here all agree on that. And thanks to Hoi, I finally realized for absolute sure that the victims were all totally faked as well. So the bad guys didn't have to land any real planes at any military base to kill the passengers, nor to any ocean to kill the passengers, because there never were any actual passengers, and there weren't any people in the buildings either. The fact that the names of the so-called-victims don't appear in the SSDI is the ultimate proof that the whole thing was a hoax. The fact that the hoax didn't kill anyone on 9-11 is the good news. The fact that the hoax led to the death of millions of humans in Afghanistan and Iraq is the bad news. Thank goodness some humans alive today invest energy each day to work towards preventing this from happening in the future, by exposing as many of these hoaxes as possible.

Love & Gratitude

Observer
Look, how about clicking the links I have given you in this post and pondering the evidence which CluesForum has altruistically given you, before posting anymore half-baked "maybe maybe" theories which have already been disproven here.

Again, the most important link is Simon's intro link.

And you need to actually watch Simon's 19 videos which are currently hosted on this page. (But don't get distracted or pulled into that site, simply watch Simon's 19 videos which happen to be hosted over there then come back here.)

I look forward to you proving you are NOT a long-con character, when after carefully considering all the information above by Simon Shack, you can finally honestly state whole-heartedly: ALL the terror "footage" is fake AND none of the terror "victims" are real, ALL the space "footage" is fake AND none of the space "manned orbits / unmanned orbiting items" are real.
TripleSpeak

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by TripleSpeak »

I hope it is OK that I don't censor my passion for these issues (like you have not) as much this time - since it is the third post *in a row* that you've berated me and misquoted me. I will take this point-by-point(bold is me:

"Also, it seems you still have not answered Flabbergasted's questions.
You SEEM to be understanding and admitting that nobody has been to the moon, and that nobody has orbited Earth. But, actually, your answer still left room for back-pedaling"
"Yes, these two are obviously fabricated.""

I am sensitive to truth being pushed in one direction or another to fit a pre-existing view, as I have described in the post stating why I chose this username. No where do you show that me stating these beliefs is a "backpedal" from anything prior I have written. Please answer me: how could one ever write their entire world view as adhering to yours - short of stating "I believe exactly as Observer believes" - unless they actually knew your mind or were behaving sycophantically?

"OK, so you admit the official "footage" of the moon-walks and space-walks are obviously fabricated, wonderful, but, since you didn't actually state "nobody has been to the moon" and since you didn't actually state "nobody has orbited Earth" I worry that this is still a long-con limited hangout multi-year project being initiated with this new character."

If you check my previous post, then you can see that I wrote:
"I do not know of any terror victim or human (and non-human) space travel."
I will refrain from pointing out that you have not denied non-humans from space travel so far. But what else have you proven your denial of in front of this audience? Anything that was not pre-written? This is not how verification should work - in order to know I can think on my own you would test something that was not already written down for me to copy... And that is what I am working on in the other thread currently. I should be able to look into open source GPS technology and find some trickery, right? And I thank you for pressing me to it.

"Since you only admitted the FOOTAGE was fabricated, there is still the chance that months or years in the future, after kinder-than-me folks here have become emotionally invested in assuming you are an intelligent honest non-shill, you still have the ability to eventually reveal and push your still-hidden stance of, "Well, I admitted the moon-landing and ISS humans-in-space FOOTAGE was fabricated, but... surprise, I am now going to start gradually pushing the belief that NASA released fabricated footage but has done those things, so now let's have a time wasting debate about how maybe NASA actually DID send people to the moon, and DOES send people to the moon, and maybe NASA has actually HAS put people into orbit, and DOES have people in orbit right now. C'mon guys, I've been a member here for 5 years now, I've visited your home, I know you, you know me, I honestly wanna' use the CluesForum forum to debate about the possibility that: even though the official FOOTAGE is fabricated, maybe space travel is actually being done man!"

You need people like me because the hoaxes will keep coming - and if you have a static bible of hoaxes to believe forever, then you will be thrown for a loop! The same thing could be said for you - how do we know you will not change your mind and go back on what you had previously said? You're changing the definitions of things again here - a shill is someone who profits from fakery, not somehow who does not adhere to a specific belief system. You sound pretty set in your search for truth! You say, once upon a time you were a truth seeker - and now you are not? Once I have a gone back on a single thing I said I believed in this forum, then I will post it for all to see... I will not sneakily move the goal posts for burden of evidence on you or anyone else. So your gripe here is really that I'll say today that X is false, and then tomorrow that X is true? It seems a little far-gone, my friend.

"In the same way, it is not enough to merely say "they fabricated SOME parts of the footage of 9/11 (for example, just the planes were added in)", and it is even not enough to say "they fabricated ALL of the footage of 9/11 (the planes, the buildings, the victims, the whole movie from start to finish, even the wreckage aftermath images)." Meaning, of course it is essential to admit ALL the 9/11 "footage" was fabricated, total CGI, start to finish, but then one needs to go the extra final step of clearly stating: "Yes, they fabricated all of the footage of 9/11, AND, none of the official 3,000 victims were killed on 9/11."
The fabricated victim footage (like the fabricated "King Kong" victims depicted as being as tall as the 3.5 meter twin tower floor heights) means one has to admit none of the official 3,000 victims were killed on 9/11."

I believe it is enough to say this. So you believe the SpaceX footage fake, right? What about Elon Musk - please admit all footage of Elon is fake too. And admit the footage of people setting up for atomic bomb tests is fake. And admit the footage of Larry Silverstein saying "I told them to pull it" is fake. And what about the Hubble Deep field photograph; all galaxies are fake. Actually, let's just say, "no media can be used in forum posts as evidence to support any view" or else you are a shill too.

Why are you trying so hard to make everyone adhere to the belief that no one died on 9/11? Because you want these to be victimless crimes - is that part of the belief system? A sort of "apathy is OK, I have a viewpoint that will be stable and never change, and no one is getting hurt anyway?" Now I will qualify that as a parody rather than imply I can mind read and quote your inner voice. 9/11 was not a victimless crime - even if no one died. And to write emphatically that I am sure that no one died in such a messy demolition would be reckless and indeed lying about my own beliefs in order to appease the current authority I am facing, an "Observer" no less.

"One cannot waffle on that point, one cannot remain on the fence, one cannot quietly refuse to take a stance on that issue, one cannot be coyly vague about THE MOST VITAL POINT proven by CluesForum: that none of the official 3,000 victims were killed on 9/11."

Is this true, Simon? Is the fact that "none of the official 3,000 victims were killed on 9/11" the "MOST VITAL POINT proven by CluesForum"? If true, then I could see how it would seem that I'm attacking the identity or belief system of this forum. However, I would encourage you not to decide for readers which of the truths exposed here so far are the most vital. As someone who grew up in Japan, I think you should admit that not only did no one die during the Bombing of Hiroshima - I think you should admit that no one died during that war at all in those two cities... Why have this sort of relationship with truth? There is no evidence that zero people died on 9/11 in the same way that there is zero evidence that someone was one the Moon, that no Japanese were killed by America, that one cannot die of lung cancer caused by asbestos, and that one cannot die of a damned heart attack after seeing two buildings collapse!

"Never mind space satellites for a moment, the main point which infiltrators try to bring up here at CluesForum (after posting hundreds or thousands of "right on" comments over the years to build trust) is the eventual, "You know, I haven't spoken up on this issue before, but I'm not convinced that none of the official 3,000 victims were killed on 9/11. This is a little embarrassing, but as it happens, my family-member / ex-coworker / online-friend was killed on 9/11. Let's debate the possibility of one victim being real, or a few victims being real, for many posts back and forth, until I eventually get banned.
Even after being banned, they still get a bonus from their boss, for having seeded doubts in the minds of a few readers and for having wasted the time and energy of the members who they pulled into the debate. The war-initiators have trillions to continuously hire thousands of typists whose goal is simply to drain the energy and time of potential actual revolutionaries who, with enough free-time and energy, might actually defeat the war-initiators, the war-initiators who (safely, indirectly, anonymously, of course) are paying and giving orders to the limitless number of shill "terror victims are real (so give more money to the government for defense)" and "space travel is real (so give more money to the government for exploration)" typists and AI typing programs."

I think it is time for you to answer which exact war in history did 0 people start dying during? WWII and clean-wipe? WWI? Did anyone die in Iraq (which 9/11 was a pretext for)? If your whole argument is going to be that I am a shill, then I will have to point out here that your argument is starting to make them seem morally blameless in comparison to mine. If they're really working so hard to never kill anyone, then maybe all of their plans really are good, clear-headed, and led by God himself! I'm sure bad things happened on this forum, but I do feel like you're fabricating a future wherein I am the perpetrator whom you are the revolutionary.

"Every time such "terror victim / space travel" typists receive a reply from actual honest CluesForum members, they have achieved their goal of draining us, whether we reply to them once negatively and then justly ban them on day one, or whether we reply to them positively a thousand times and foolishly become "online friends" and then eventually justly ban them on day 1000 after they start pushing the "maybe, maybe, maybe some terror victims are real, maybe, maybe, maybe some space accomplishments are real" aspects of the official story too hard."

I don't think it is fair to blame me for you writing these long passages - especially since I am reply with my *real* beliefs about the questions you pressed me for originally. I am expected to address your points or else I will likely be accused of ignoring evidence. I am really trying to follow the rules here. Simon was talking about finding allies, and I am trying to be one - but if I lie and say my beliefs are something other than what they actually are, then I would not be a true ally in that case.

"Look, nobody is killed in the production of any of the terror-movies, especially not in 9/11 hoax and not in any of the subsequent hoaxes, because these wealthy war-initiators do NOT take the unneeded risk of killing actual victims in America or Europe during the production of their war-initiating CGI terrorism movies."
So these are the same people who *are* willing to kill people outside of America & Europe? I think it is unfair for you not to reveal the rest of your worldview. I wonder what you think of pedophilia scandals - are they fake with no victims? Do the immoral people in power that perpetrate hoaxes have *zero* overlap with the people who commit immoral interpersonal crimes? I'm sure you've seen some of the hoaxes in physics / science section of this forum - when biologists hoax their data is it totally harmless to the hundreds of millions getting bad medicine and vaccines? Are you an atheist?

"(AFTER their CGI terrorism movies have rationalized the desired war-initiation, THEN of course their military pawns actually do kill millions of faraway defense-less lawyer-less poorest humans (for oil-grabs, gold-grabs, land-grabs, power-grabs, tax-grabs, fiat-printing-grabs, human-right-cancelling, fear-increasing, thus health-decreasing, thus happiness-decreasing, thus consumerism-increasing, profit-increasing-projects, etc.) but those faraway murders pose no risk for the terror-movie-creating war-initiators, since current society refuses to imprison or punish in any way the top war-initiators or the middleman order-givers or the lowly trigger-pullers.

Back to you, TripleSpeak:
If you still are thinking that "the video footage of 9/11 was authentic", and that "the impossible top-down destruction thus actually happened", and that "MAYBE MANY of those 3,000 official victims were actually in the towers on that day" you have NOT watched Simon's movies, you have not read Simon's Tour Guide, and you have not read the relevant threads here at CluesForum."

This is totally disingenuous about how things work, and disingenuous to imply that I am on the side of going to war in response. People do not get more rationalized war-intention if they don't know anyone who died in a false flag than if they do. False flags to not require a zero death toll to be effective.

"the video footage of 9/11 was authentic" <--- I didn't say this; fake news.

"the impossible top-down destruction thus actually happened" <--- I didn't say this; fake news.

"MAYBE MANY of those 3,000 official victims were actually in the towers on that day" <<<--- I didn't say this. Most had time to evacuate before the demolition. Isn't that self-evidently true?

Without mixing threads too much, at beginning of the 9/11 Collapse thread, Simon says, "Note that at NO moment in time does the beer-can (uh, I mean, the WTC antenna) lean even minimally to the right." And then the video right above this passage shows the antenna leaning to the left from the center-line at the end!

OK, so how did towers go from being there one minute and gone the next? They exploded in a completely different way - a normal controlled demolition - and then they also made the demolition videos in addition for millions of dollars and hoped that no one recorded the actual demolition from the right angles? The buildings were never there and this memory was implanted in us stupid beer-bellied Americans? NO - the buildings were there on 9/11 and during some time on 9/11 they were blown up. Right? Okay - so how were they blown up? A new way that no other building in history was ever blown up? No - controlled demolition experts blew took them down. Did they demolish building #7 using the regular method, but the create CGI of that too? And then did they demolish the twin towers the traditional way and then spread a CGI video of them blowing up that looks special? If I really am the only one on this forum to believe this, then I would be shocked - I bet a lot of people are holding their tongues or have merely not used hundreds of hours of their own time to research this directly. I am not saying your research is stupid or invalid - but I wish for you to respect mine as well. What incentives do you believe drive quality on a forum, Observer?

"It's rude for sudden posters to expect their opinions to be read, without first reading the vicsim evidence already posted here.
It's absurd for CluesForum to waste time on supposed thinkers who won't even state in their intro: nobody was killed on 9/11.
To begin to understand that nobody was killed on 9/11, you need to read Simon's intro link.
Then, take the time to ponder the other 1000 threads here.
At the very least, you should watch Simon's 19 videos which are currently hosted on this page.
Currently you have merely stepped up from the "remote control planes theory" stage to the "just the plane images were added in" stage. You have a long way to catch up, but if you are real and honest and intelligent, as you are purporting to be, you can catch up! :)"

I will make sure I am familiar with all of that information within a reasonable amount of time.

"Currently, you are still wrongly thinking and/or implying that
"the 9/11 footage of the buildings' destruction and the victims hanging out the windows was all REAL, they couldn't fake footage the buildings' destruction footage, they couldn't prevent the existence of actual footage from New Yorkers with cameras, they couldn't have employed military city-obscuration smoke machines to prevent the actual bottom-up normal victimless controlled demolition from being seen or recorded, the brave firefighters in the footage are really pulling victims out of the wreckage and not military actors on a movie set, not greenscreen, not CGI, that's crazy, with the exception of the planes the 9/11 footage is authentic, and we should make various conclusions based on this authentic media/amateur footage of what happened on 9/11.""

Again, I don't know who you are quoting here. Your inner, most suspicious voice? I did not say people jumping out of windows is real anywhere. I did stand by at least some of the destruction footage (explained above in this post).

"...I don't see why the 'nobody died on 9/11' needs to be so absolute..."
"...when doing a controlled demolition in a new way (from top to bottom)..."

"So currently, you're striking out on the vital 9/11 issue by directly implying that "the top-to-bottom footage is authentic", and thus indirectly implying that the victims depicted in that "authentic footage" are actual humans about to be killed by "the top-to-bottom destruction we see in the footage, done by DEW weaponry, maybe DEW weaponry attached to the ISS, since satellites are the lynchpin to the ISS existence, man!"

And about the less vital issue of "space success" (and your belief that the ISS is orbiting 400km above us, with a possible 9/11 top-to-bottom DEW weapon attached no less, all launched into space and constructed in space using rockets and space shuttles, haha) your current claims about your current supposed beliefs are illogically conflicting:"

Oh look, real quotes from me - but then immediately put words in my mouth. I've seen no convincing evidence of DEW used anywhere ever. I'm surprised there isn't a DEW section on this forum because there is quite a lot one could dispel immediately in a thread about it. I'm getting the feeling if you were more comfortable in arguing from first principles, then you wouldn't be as paranoid about someone getting a leg-up in an argument using an unfair tactic (which I feel that I have not done so far). I also did not say anything about the ISS - I guess your strategy for making me come out and state my opinion on everything is to first act like I said it... No, the ISS is fake because the videos of it look fake and the astronauts inside are actors - and for many other reasons. Furthermore, it was once your belief that DEW were required for 9/11 - not mine.

"You CLAIM to be understanding and admitting that all rocket launches (if actual ones have even been done) go right into the ocean, not space, and even better, you seem to be understanding and admitting that some (or many, or all) of the rocket launches are 100% CGI.

Great, then since you supposedly KNOW we can't launch rockets beyond (or even close to) the Karman line, then why oh why are you still desperately internally holding on to, and pushing here at CluesForum, the old disproven belief that "since my location-telling radio-receiver works, they really must have somehow rocket-launched thousands of satellites into orbit" belief?

If rocket launches to space are impossible, how are satellites in space possible?"

I long for these real critiques of my world view - thank you! :)
Because it is difficult to prove what is not possible in a world of fakery and propaganda that started at least hundreds of years ago (I'm still unsure on when you think this all started - previous questions above). Maybe you believe that for as evil & the human intellect have both existed, then there was an opportunity for them to team up for deliberately gaining power over others.

But I have power... The power of the scientific method to prove the way something *does* work - falsification - which I am now attempting more seriously (thanks to you) in the satellite thread. That is, if I can prove that GPS works without satellites, then that is the most difficult technology to accomplished without satellites. Therefore, it shows me more about what exactly the enemy is trying to hide - and my revealing that, I learn more about how they work & how to protect myself and those I love. I was not betrayed by this hoaxing in the same way you were betrayed by it... I studied science for years - I learned how everything worked, then I learned again, and again - and I don't even care to stop in my search for truth. As a revolutionary, don't you want to understand the intentions of the hoaxters? Again, this leads to larger world views & religion - and I don't know how welcome those are on here yet.

Observer » February 7th, 2015, 9:50 pm wrote:Hello Simon, and everyone here, I hope we all are feeling happy, healthy, and in good humor today!

Long time silent reader, I've finally decided to sign up... I am very grateful to have found this intelligent group of free-thinking logical, seekers of truth, who have the mental-ability to see the lies (in images/claims/situations) PLUS the heart-courage to share openly with humanity all of these discoveries. Thanks for opening my eyes to the visual proof of image fakery behind the terrorism hoaxes, the space hoaxes, the nuclear hoaxes, etc.

Hey Simon, I called you once, from my home in Japan, after I first saw September Clues. As I recall, you seemed pleasantly surprised to get my call from such a seemingly-exotic country (I've lived here for about 20 years now, I have a wife and 4 loving kids, I speak Japanese quite fluently, I will probably stay here for my remaining 1000 years - haha, just thinking positively) and I remember you asked me, "How did you get this number?" and I told you how, as well as how to hide it better for the future, to which you explained you feel no need to hide, you are not scared of being known, you simply were asking because you are curious about everything. I really respect those qualities, courage and curiosity.

Anyway, let's see here, about 9-11, here's my thinking as it improved over the years - and yes, I am embarrassed it took me so long to come around to the total fakery understanding. I should have realized INSTANTANEOUSLY that wings, with their heavy engines attached, would have been broken right off as soon as they touched the wall, and those wings would have fell to the ground immediately, regardless of everything else, so I should have KNOWN that the images were faked right from the start. But I didn't. So here, I'll describe how I finally got to the level of understanding which the members of this small community here at September Clues have been saying all along, which is that all of the images were faked. Here is the long winding path I took:

First I knew from the start that explosives were used to demolish those 3 steel buildings, that's simple logic, because fire doesn't demolish the steel frame skeleton of buildings, and neither does the relatively minor vibrations from even a big plane crash (as shown by the B-52 Bomber hitting the Empire State Building in 1945, plus again, even without that history tidbit, this first point is simple logic.) [Edit: Actually those 9 steel buildings, not just 3.]

Then, I realized that no 757 even hit the pentagon (I was woken up in this area by first seeing Meyssan's J'accuse image collection, which included the earliest images, when the wall was still standing totally intact, merely blackened, not yet having fallen down, still showing the tiny hole where the 757 could NOT have entered, and clean grass, and yes, those images like all images can no longer be trusted, I'm simply saying that those images are what helped my mind open to the no-plane reality.)

Then, there was a time when the "Pod images"(faked) and the "Missile being fired from the pod at the moment of entry images"(faked) had fooled me (because I was still at that point stupidly assuming that the images were real.) Those images fooled me into wrongly assuming that Jayhan was right about some hardened military plane with a missile having been used to help break through WTC2. (Wrong.)

Then, Baker's video helped me realize a little video trickery was used, and then Simon's amazing September Clues video helped me realize a LOT of video trickery was used. Thanks to Simon's September Clues, I finally let go of the false assumption of any passenger planes hitting anything on that day. Even before seeing those videos, I had already realized on my own that "Since they obviously faked the Pentagon hit, using no 757 at all there, it would be illogical to use real planes elsewhere, it would simply be extra risk without any extra reward, because any real planes (whether hijacked by humans or by remote control, whether carrying humans or not, whether officially-claimed regular planes or some special military planes) would ALL be too risky (due to leaving clues in the crash, or missing the targets altogether and exposing the whole project.) It was September Clues that finally made me realize for sure that we were presented with fake plane images for sure. And yet, I was somehow stupidly still holding on to the buildings. At this stage I knew that the planes were faked images, but I was still assuming that all of the OTHER images (of the buildings turning to dust, and of the people in the streets covered in that dust) were real. (Wrong.) Next, since I was still assuming the building images were real, I'll go ahead and admit, even though now I'm really gonna' look stupid, I was then pulled into the "Judy Wood" directed-energy-weapon web for a few years. There I was, explaining to people what I thought was the situation:

"The plane images were added in real time, the building destruction was then initiated by conventional bombs same as in regular building demolitions, you can see some squibs here, and a little bit of thermite was added in just to keep us arguing about the details, see these sparks over there, but the most shocking thing is, while the towers were being destroyed mainly by conventional methods, a more thorough destruction of all the evidence came from unconventional means as well, namely directed energy weaponry, which is like a combination of laser and microwave, because just look at this footage, the beams of steel are turning to dust, watch these beams here, they all turn to dust in the next few frames, look at this spire itself turning to dust as it falls, and in the end look at the lack of steel sitting on the ground, the lack of steel elevator doors, desks, chairs, etc, and check this out, this Judy Wood lady is suing a bunch of directed energy weaponry company executives who were actually brought in by NIST to give their expert opinion about how this whole 'collapse' was initiated by fire, why would these DEW guys be brought in if DEW wasn't used, and notice how the NIST literally limited the scope of their own investigation to only 'the events leading up to the INITIATION of the collapse' and thus totally steering clear of making any statements about what caused most of the steel to turn to dust AFTER the beams started to fall. This was a message, from the people who did this (CIA, Mossad, etc) to the Presidents around the world, saying 'Warning, we've finally perfected this DEW thing we started back in the Reagan era, this is much better than nukes because we can pinpoint destroy specific buildings, totally turning them to dust, without any pesky radiation blowing back to our side of the earth, and we can even overlay this DEW destruction with faked-terrorist-attack claims which the world believes due to our total media control, so Russia and China and all you Arab oil sellers, you had better let the dollar continue to have the monopoly on all oil sales, or we will simply use this DEW to turn your home to dust while claiming terrorists flew a plane into it. We have this new big stick, and we have the balls to use it. We even used it against our own citizens, so we'll surely use it on you if you don't do what we say."

After a few years of that, I read about the hollow towers idea, which made me realize, "Hmmm, that would explain the lack of steel in a way that doesn't make me look crazy with all this DEW talk. This hollow tower makes sense, the buildings were basically empty shells, the world's largest atriums, right from the start, with only the lobby and the tourist spots up top having floors, and only occasionally having additional floors added in for tenants now and then, but most definitely all tenants and floors being removed before the big demolition. But then I remembered that the same guy pushing the hollow towers thing is the same guy who fooled me with the pod image he "bought on the street at ground zero." And then I learned that his rich lady-friend who was with him on that trip, got caught leaving messages on tribute pages claiming to know victims who we now know never existed - and then she faked her own death but loved her skinny dogs too much to get rid of them - and so, he supposedly then lives together with her and her skinny dogs and her new fake name.) (I say supposedly, because I now realize it is foolish to assume that ANY of these characters are real living humans, from "victims" to "witnesses" to "image suppliers" to "truthers", thanks again to Hoi for having created that PDF which really opened my eyes to the surprisingly prevalent reality of mass simulated characters.) [Edit: actually, the hollow towers idea (both aspects: the no-actual-employees for months or years in advance, which helped make the victimless demolition easier, and the mainly-atrium not-many-actual-floors from the very start or for months or years in advance, which helped reduce the damage to non-WTC buildings by creating a relatively smaller pile of steel from the towers) turns out to be a quite logical (but not essential) probability, BUT: the "PJ" shill allowed/pushed it merely to keep propping up the grand "video footage, of the building destruction, and of the final wreckage, was authentic footage, so we should keep basing our conclusions on the media and 'amateur' footage" lie.]

Then, I decided to come back to Simon's site, after many years of being away. And thank goodness I came back here to see how far you guys have gotten. Thanks to Simon, and everyone here, I finally realized that all the building images, with all their "evidence" of the steel turning to dust, were all totally faked images. So, even though the perpetrators created all those building images, and even though they brought in some DEW guys to give Judy somebody to sue, the fact is that since the building images were faked, there is no evidence of DEW having been used at all. The image fakers simply added faked evidence of DEW into their computer animation forgery, just like they added so many other red-herrings in there. I now see the point of all that "evidence of DEW" was simply to make folks talking about that seem crazy. Who knows, maybe the CIA perps actually DID try to also fool various leaders into believing the DEW thing, to blackmail them and perhaps to even sell them some fake DEW technology plans?

Anyway, the main point is that at this point I realize that no conclusions about what happened can be made from the images, since they were all forged. We can't say "they definitely used X technique to destroy the buildings, we know the details for sure." What we CAN say instead is that, "this image A, and that image B, could definitely NOT both be real, because they conflict with logic AND they conflict with each other. Both of these images can't both be true, so at LEAST one of them is faked, and if even one of these official photos is faked, that is evidence of the source of these images (government and media) being involved in this hoax.

And that's exactly what you guys are doing, pointing out evidence of the image forgeries. We don't need to argue about the details of what they did do, because we know for sure what they didn't do. They didn't show us real images. We here all agree on that. And thanks to Hoi, I finally realized for absolute sure that the victims were all totally faked as well. So the bad guys didn't have to land any real planes at any military base to kill the passengers, nor to any ocean to kill the passengers, because there never were any actual passengers, and there weren't any people in the buildings either. The fact that the names of the so-called-victims don't appear in the SSDI is the ultimate proof that the whole thing was a hoax. The fact that the hoax didn't kill anyone on 9-11 is the good news. The fact that the hoax led to the death of millions of humans in Afghanistan and Iraq is the bad news. Thank goodness some humans alive today invest energy each day to work towards preventing this from happening in the future, by exposing as many of these hoaxes as possible.
Love & Gratitude
Observer
OK - your intro letter certainly beats mine. I hope I have already admitted how eager I was to get in here to have a talk with the only people willing to talk with me about these things in depth. I did find your quote of yourself explaining DEW to other people funny. In your intro, you quoted a previous version of yourself in a way that made you seem insane in the past - and I don't believe you, Mr. Observer, were quite as insane in your explanations of DEW to your friends as you presented yourself to be. It's like you knew deep down that the DEW story was not true... But I enjoy how you play devil's advocate with people including yourself :)

This forum impresses upon me more than ever that I need the skills to tell the difference between CGI & reality. However, I still believe this not to be an example of CGI:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HbD_Q6kmh8

" the people in the streets covered in that dust were real. (Wrong.)" -- Again, why have actors if merely smoke machines and pyroclastic clouds will already leave dust residue on you?

"Look, how about clicking the links I have given you in this post and pondering the evidence which CluesForum has altruistically given you, before posting anymore half-baked "maybe maybe" theories which have already been disproven here." -- Yes, will make sure I've gone through all of them.

"I look forward to you proving you are NOT a long-con character, when after carefully considering all the information above by Simon Shack, you can finally honestly state whole-heartedly: ALL the terror "footage" is fake, ALL the terror "victims" are fake, ALL the space "footage" is fake, ALL the space "manned orbits and unmanned orbiting items" are fake.[/quote]"

I have basically stated each of those once already - and this time you put "terror victims are fake" which I think is more true than claiming no one could have died on 9/11.
Thanks for your exhaustive reply - the question that I want to focus on next is the one you raised about GPS, which seems to be a good application of occam's razor. And for that, I have my work cut out for me (as described in satellite thread)!
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The accuser/vicsim of Justice Kavanaugh

Unread post by simonshack »

sunshine05 » September 29th, 2018, 10:12 pm wrote: The risk of using an actor is that someone could identify them and expose the fraud. I'm now wondering if the Sandy Hook parents also wore masks.

Just a thought.
It's all been done before, dear Sunshine - old school, if you will... -_-

The US military has (for many decades now) been recruiting droves of actors that they use for deceiving their own citizens.

How disgusting is that? Does no one even care?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2YJp30dE7k

The US populace is quite clearly becoming a problem in this world - since they are seemingly incapable of discerning true / honest people from paid actors.

Does this planet harbor 300 million oblivious folks in the "Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave"?

If I say: "the USA is the cancer of this world". Would you blame me for being intolerant? Or perhaps for being "a racist"? Please tell. I will listen.
simonshack
Administrator

As you may know, I recently visited the USA.

(For the record: I was "arrested" and interrogated by the immigration police as I arrived in the Chicago O'Hare airport - for over an hour - although I had a perfectly valid visa, a Swedish passport and no criminal records whatsoever. No other passenger of my flight was submitted to such a demeaning treatment).

As I entered a small hamburger joint in Duluth (Minnesota) my eyes caught this leaflet attached on their little public billboard:

This made me wonder: does the US army really recruit needy American citizens in such crass manner? Apparently, yes! :puke:

To ALL good people in the USA, let me solemnly say: please do not hate me. All I wish for your country is to bring down the mafia that is running it. Show your balls.

You have been fooled for far too many years now - it is high time to do something about it. What to do? Well, just start shedding your crippling "emotional traumas".

Undeniably, your beloved United States of America is founded on a genocide perpetrated by your European ancestors / immigrant forefathers and mothers. An entire group of people (the Native Americans) was wiped out. Yet, the USA keeps killing people still today - in order to maintain their precious "way of life". Yet, all the while, the whole world applauds their "scientific advancements" - built upon a series of pathetic lies, magick tricks and deceptions.

Do I need to remind you of the countless US military bases disseminated around this planet? What the fuck is THAT all about? Do they think that they OWN this planet ? Do I need to remind you all of the many wars that the USA has waged against hapless countries - in order to enrich the USA? It is about time that YOU (i.e. ALL American voters) unite to stop this arrogant behavior - upheld by your own, "elected" leaders. Or else, simply stop voting - and build your own local communities. You all deserve better lives (what with the atrocious obesity problem that you have). Dump your TV sets - as a first move to enhance your lives and general happiness.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Simon,

Yes, shame on America, and does she act alone?
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Kham » September 30th, 2018, 1:30 am wrote:Simon,

Dear Kham,

I read that as a rhetorical question. But it made me think of another one that has lingered in my mind for the last few years, and I’m not sure that it is rhetorical.

That is, does the United States act with actual autonomy? And moreover, could it be that the US was originally propped up to do the “dirty work” on behalf of England? It would be an effective way to create an extension of Imperialism, but give England a geographic buffer zone and a degree of separation from activities of the US.

I haven’t fully developed the questions above, let alone begun to “answer” them. But it’s a starting point, at least for me. If we have any members who have previously considered and studied this very question, please feel free to chime in here. Perhaps this could be a topic of its own.

[Note: If my post tends to effectuate a “derailing” of this topic, then I will probably move this portion of the discussion to the Chatbox. That is unless it becomes its own topic, which may be fascinating.]
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack » Today, 04:33 wrote:Undeniably, your beloved United States of America is founded on a genocide perpetrated by your European ancestors / immigrant forefathers and mothers. An entire group of people (the Native Americans) was wiped out. Yet, the USA keeps killing people still today - in order to maintain their precious "way of life". Yet, all the while, the whole world applauds their "scientific advancements" - built upon a series of pathetic lies, magick tricks and deceptions.

Do I need to remind you of the countless US military bases disseminated around this planet? What the fuck is THAT all about? Do they think that they OWN this planet ? Do I need to remind you all of the many wars that the USA has waged against hapless countries - in order to enrich the USA? It is about time that YOU (i.e. ALL American voters) unite to stop this arrogant behavior - upheld by your own, "elected" leaders. Or else, simply stop voting - and build your own local communities. You all deserve better lives (what with the atrocious obesity problem that you have). Dump your TV sets - as a first move to enhance your lives and general happiness.
Uhm. I am not completely following you there, Simon. But I'll let this old sketch speak for me.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvPbj9NX0zc
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito wrote:
Uhm. I am not completely following you there, Simon. But I'll let this old sketch speak for me.
At the end of that quite hilarious Monty Python movie clip, I hear:

- "What have the Romans ever done for us?"

And the answer is :

- "Brought peace"

So if you think that the Romans (and now the US of A?) have brought peace to this world, I do not completely follow you, dear nonhocapito.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack » 4 minutes ago wrote:So if you think that the Romans (and now the US of A?) have brought peace to this world, I do not completely follow you, dear nonhocapito.
I don't want to derail the topic but... I think that's a trick question. Because, what would replace in reality (not in theory) the American Empire? What would have replaced the Roman Empire? What would replace Christianity if we dissolved it today? We don't know.
Peace comes in many forms, but, ultimately, peace as an absolute does not exist. It is not part of human experience through history. Of course the American Empire is guilty of many evils, especially when it comes to guaranteeing access to vital resources; so are other forces out there, though their evils are not as visible. Imagine a world ruled by Saudi Arabia; by Israel; by Russia; by Italy! Are we sure these alternative empires would do a better job?
You will argue that empires should not exist. Granted. But, again, look at human history: empires do exist. Our times are not different, except we did enjoy, at least in Europe and under this particular empire, the longest period of peace recorded in our history... Empires form, expand, and ultimately dissolve, replaced by new configurations. They will keep doing so, unless we are headed to one final global empire swallowing it all, but we are not there yet. Bottom line, I don't see the US of A as an especially evil Empire, at least in this regard: that, I, like you, was born under its umbrella. And I, like you, have enjoyed many benefits and advantages from this accidental event. In particular, I, like you, have enjoyed large amounts of personal freedom (especially until 9/11) that people in other areas of the world were only dreaming about.

[Then I could mention, citing the sketch: sanitation, roads, education etc, that in these particular times, can range from computers to the Internet, from the automotive industry to communication, from medicine to industrial agriculture... a plethora of things that have been made available to us only because a free-market capitalist, under the umbrella of the american empire, has produced them for everyone to use it. I say it's enough to stop me from going after the USA as the source of all evil, even if I don't obviously retreat from pointing out the evils the USA are responsible for, such as the fakery of NASA or 9/11. Though someone could argue those are not inherently american or necessarily a direct expression of this empire we are talking about, but the manifestations of something more sinister and almost separate, which at times can hijack nations, their armies, their propaganda, their intentions, hiding behind flags and peoples.]
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito » September 30th, 2018, 5:51 pm wrote: I say it's enough to stop me from going after the USA as the source of all evil, even if I don't obviously retreat from pointing out the evils the USA are responsible for, such as the fakery of NASA or 9/11. Though someone could argue those are not inherently american or necessarily a direct expression of this empire we are talking about, but the manifestations of something more sinister and almost separate, which at times can hijack nations, their armies, their propaganda, their intentions, hiding behind flags and peoples.
[Post deleted - as I regretted what I had written the next day. Sorry, folks - I'm only human.]
Mansur

Re: What is Gravity?

Unread post by Mansur »

[Note By SCS: Dear Mansur, your inability to “see” is absolutely not binding on the rest of us. Moreover, your comment does nothing to contribute to this topic. So, I have banished it to the Derailing Room. Please come come back when you have something useful to offer.]

I still can not see what these magnetic-optic toys have to do with planetary physics.
Observer
Banned

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

simonshack wrote:

The US military has (for many decades now) been recruiting droves of actors that they use for deceiving their own citizens.

The US populace is quite clearly becoming a problem in this world - since they are seemingly incapable of discerning true / honest people from paid actors.

simonshack wrote:*

(For the record: I was "arrested" and interrogated by the immigration police as I arrived in the Chicago O'Hare airport - for over an hour - although I had a perfectly valid visa, a Swedish passport and no criminal records whatsoever. No other passenger of my flight was submitted to such a demeaning treatment).

To ALL good people in the USA, let me solemnly say: please do not hate me. All I wish for your country is to bring down the mafia that is running it. Show your balls.

You have been fooled for far too many years now - it is high time to do something about it. What to do? Well, just start shedding your crippling "emotional traumas".

Undeniably, your beloved United States of America is founded on a genocide perpetrated by your European ancestors / immigrant forefathers and mothers. An entire group of people (the Native Americans) was wiped out. Yet, the USA keeps killing people still today - in order to maintain their precious "way of life". Yet, all the while, the whole world applauds their "scientific advancements" - built upon a series of pathetic lies, magick tricks and deceptions.

Kham wrote:Simon,

SacredCowSlayer wrote:

That is, does the United States act with actual autonomy? And moreover, could it be that the US was originally propped up to do the “dirty work” on behalf of England? It would be an effective way to create an extension of Imperialism, but give England a geographic buffer zone and a degree of separation from activities of the US.

nonhocapito wrote:

simonshack wrote:

And the answer is :

- "Brought peace"

So if you think that the Romans (and now the US of A?) have brought peace to this world, I do not completely follow you, dear nonhocapito.
nonhocapito wrote:
... what would replace in reality (not in theory) the American Empire?

... Imagine a world ruled by Saudi Arabia; by Israel; by Russia; by Italy!

... we enjoyed in Europe under this American empire the longest period of peace recorded in our history

... Bottom line, I don't see the US of A as an especially evil Empire

... I have enjoyed many benefits and advantages from being born under its umbrella.

... I have enjoyed large amounts of personal freedom

... sanitation, roads, education etc, ... computers to the Internet, from the automotive industry to communication, from medicine to industrial agriculture, a plethora of things that have been made available to us ...
simonshack wrote:
The USA is not, of course, the source of all evil. Nor is the little, rainy and arrogant island of UK - and its masonry. Just as the power-maniac-zionist-psychopaths are not the source of all evil. But perhaps the three of them make up about 95% of all evil that this world is subjected to in this epoch of ours?

... As for your obvious fanship, dear nonhocapito, of scientific advancements that we are supposedly enjoying to live better lives - I'm not sure if they are all as rosy as you depict them. I simply cannot see any goodwill emanating from the official institutions who ask us all to pay (taxes) for their supposed social benefits.
Flabbergasted wrote:
... a horde of homicidal and rapacious thugs and harrowing the land, raping and enslaving people.

... symphonic orchestras, national libraries, monasteries, universities, art collections and architectural wonders wouldn't be spared destruction ... against an army of marauders.

... We have forgotten what it is like not to have electricity, running water, supermarkets, hospitals

You will be robbed/enslaved/raped/killed, if you don't pay enslavingly-high "protection tribute" money
to the wealthiest enslaver/raper/killer Rulers who use your tribute to enslave/rape/kill faraway folks.

Don't even consider privately directly choosing your priorities & obtaining them at fair market prices:
support parasitic rulers/middlemen who charge 1000x market price for asphalt/sewers/"defense"/etc.

Without supporting millions of parasitic rulers & bureaucrat middlemen who actually produce nothing,
you're so dumb you'll starve or drink sewage, you're so weak you'll get robbed/enslaved/raped/killed.

I saw a video in which a man explained that his small free town refuses to be federally incorporated.
The town residents prefer to decide for themselves: they vote on what things they want to purchase.
They don't want their kids to be enslaved forever by usury-debt, so the town lives within their means.

e.g. The town chooses to not waste money on asphalt: it's unneeded and increases speed & fatalities.
They prefer to drive slow on their dirt roads and voluntarily add dirt to a few low spots when needed.
Since they're fine with dirt roads they're free from 1000s of hours of tax/usury slaving for "roads tax".

Even if they vote for asphalt tomorrow, they can do it themselves, or hire fair-quality fair-price folks.
If they suddenly prioritize roads, they can do it: without any ruler/middleman loans=bonds=enslavery.

They choose the number & quality of sewer pipes, they choose the number & quality of peace officers.
They do the same for libraries and schools, and they make these choices fine without force from rulers.
And if they decide every resident should have rifles/bazookas to stop hordes, they can buy them cheaply.

Supermarkets/restaurants are nice OPTIONS, but should rulers FORCE a supermarket/restaurant tax next?

POSSIBLE starvation/disease/robber/raper/killer FEAR has ACTUALLY enslaved us tribute-justifying slaves.

It seems some are saying, "In life there is no escape from paying tribute-money to bad guys, it's part of life."
"If we didn't pay tribute to American/British/Zionist rulers, we would have to pay tribute to other bad-guys!"
"Humans are bad-guys, Dawkins' The Selfish Gene, dog-eat-dog world, human altruism is not common/natural."
"Without forcing us to pay police thugs to beat/kill untried people, MAYBE some private bad-guys might appear!"

We humans have forgotten that being "MAYBE enslaved later" is better than being "FOR SURE enslaved right now."
Trying to feed and defend your family yourself is much better than just giving up & being a slave to "protectors".

"But, but, I'm not a slave, I'm free to choose WHICH master will let me keep 10% of the berries I pick for him."
"And I'm not a slave, I'm free to choose WHICH country rulers to pay ever-increasing 'protection-tribute' to!"

90% of our daily energy goes to company presidents, almost all of the remaining 10% goes to official-mafia.
Admit it: we were born into slavery to company presidents and official-mafia-government-rulers. We are slaves.

So when somebody reminds us, hey there is a better ideal, the correct answer is not to justify our enslavement.

Instead of replying, "Our current baddies protect us, just pay tribute or get enslaved/killed by other baddies!"
How about admitting, "Forced protection-racket tribute-demanding parasites living off our sweat, is not natural."

The natural state is when a being tries to enslave you, you defend yourself, you don't justify the enslavement.

Official mafia says "Pay us to protect you, or we'll put you in a cage where you'll work without pay and be raped/killed."
The correct answer is not, "Whew, thank goodness, I'm so glad the official mafia is protecting me from my fear of maybe hordes."

As Bob Marley wisely encouraged us, "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds." B)
PianoRacer
____

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by PianoRacer »

The language used in this thread, by such otherwise wise and perceptive folks, saddens me. You all are sounding like the silly headlines in the newspapers or reported on the tell-lie-vision - "United States to Iran: Drop Dead!" - you do understand that "countries" are arbitrary geographic areas and as such are not capable of thought, action, malice, etc.? Other than lifelong indoctrination into the cult of collectivism, why oh why are you anthropomorphizing arbitrary geographic areas?! I am shocked that the typically high standards that this forum claims to adhere to seems to go out the window when collectivist (statist) ideology is invoked, because the people who run these human farms are clearly the "perps" that you all seem so unable to pin down.

And then there is nonsense like this:
I simply cannot see any goodwill emanating from the official institutions who ask us all to pay (taxes) for their supposed social benefits.
Simon, uh, you do realize that they are not merely "asking" us, right? No more than the mugger with a knife "asks" you for your wallet in a dark alley. By definition, taxation is extortion (and therefore theft), and failure to pay the criminal thieves their tithe will result in armed, costumed thugs coming to your home to kidnap you, and if you resist they will murder you. To hide this obvious truth behind euphemisms is, frankly, a disgusting distortion of reality.

Collectivism is truly the scourge of our time. Without it, the criminals would have little to no funds to run the giant scams and hoaxes that are the main subject of this forum. No progress can be made towards freeing the human race from the yoke of deception and slavery when even the esteemed members of this forum cannot break free of their collectivist fantasy.
If I say: "the USA is the cancer of this world". Would you blame me for being intolerant? Or perhaps for being "a racist"? Please tell. I will listen.
How can an arbitrary geographic area be a "cancer of this world"? That doesn't make any sense. Now, if what you actually mean is that the people who happen to live in this arbitrary geographic area are a "cancer of this world", that does not make you a racist Simon, just a collectivist (which racism is a form of). I will say that blaming victims for the crimes of their captors and abusers is pretty disgusting. Collectivism is the true cancer, and thus you are a bigger part of the problem than those you unjustly malign, although there is certainly no shortage of collectivists in this arbitrary geographic area. I'm sure the same can be said of most places on Earth, since the collectivist ideology has successfully spread it's dark tentacles into everywhere there are people and resources to exploit.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. I, for one, pity those who refuse to see the shackles that bind them and the gun pointed at their head.
Observer
Banned

Hi PianoRacer, please allow me to insert my comments in red, to reply to your points made, all good:
PianoRacer wrote:
... "countries" are arbitrary geographic areas and as such are not capable of thought, action, malice, etc.
[good point]

... lifelong indoctrination into the cult of collectivism leads to anthropomorphizing arbitrary geographic areas
[good point]

... don't invoke collectivist (statist) ideology, because the people who run these (collectivist, statist) human farms are clearly the "perps"
[good point]

... Collectivism is truly the scourge of our time. Without it, the criminals would have little to no funds to run the giant scams and hoaxes that are the main subject of this forum.
[good point]

... We must break free of their collectivist fantasy, to make progress towards freeing the human race from the yoke of deception
[good point]

... the collectivist ideology has successfully spread it's dark tentacles into everywhere there are people and resources to exploit.
[good point]

... they are not merely "asking" us to pay taxes, no more than the mugger with a knife "asks" you for your wallet in a dark alley. By definition, taxation is extortion (and therefore theft), and failure to pay the criminal thieves their tithe will result in armed, costumed thugs coming to your home to kidnap you, and if you resist they will murder you.
[good point, and if one were to search Simon's past posts I'm pretty sure one would find he has commented on the immoral involuntary FORCE of pay-or-be-imprisoned-and-or-killed enslavement-of-taxes. OK, so this time he happened to use the phrase "ask us to pay" for brevity since the point he was really trying to make in that particular paragraph was more about noticing that the social benefits they throw us are not as beneficial as many claim.]

[If we take Simon's quote and add in the important pay-or-die point you justly bring up PianoRacer, I think we can agree with the following: "The scientific advancements that we are supposedly enjoying to live better lives - I'm not sure if they are all as rosy as you (Scientific-Successes-fans & American-Empire-fans & Empire-State-in-general fans) depict them. I simply cannot see any goodwill emanating from the official institutions who "ask" us (using the unspoken threat of imprisonment, rape in the cage, unpaid labor in the cage, and murder during arrest or in the cage) all to pay taxes for their supposed social benefits."]

[The point being made there is obviously true: considering the high price we pay every day/week/month/year, we should be getting much more actual benefits in return for our money, and actually the supposed benefits (which the parasites whose leisure we are supporting) throw at us are usually not actually beneficial at all (for example, Free x-rays, Free chemical injections called vaccinations, Free fluoride added to drinking water, Free spraying of barium/aluminum for radar-enhancing and satellite-faking radio wave propagation, Free forced EMF radiation everywhere, Free military-produced non-private all-recorded anonymity-impossible Internet "the Net" "the Web" trap created to trap potential revolutionaries, etc. etc. etc.]

... if what you actually mean is that the people who happen to live in the arbitrary geographic area known as USA are a "cancer of this world" ... that is blaming victims for the crimes of their captors and abusers
[good point, but please note: although Simon didn't use the exact non-collectivism terminology which you are righteously pointing out, Simon is making a good point here too: most of these 300 million victims (whose feelings might be hurt by Simon's slight scolding "their" "country" "collective") individually keep choosing to vote for and approve and cheer on and taking pride in their captors and abusers.]

[And even worse these 300 million victims individually keep choosing to vote for and approve and cheer on and taking pride in mercenary money-for-murder "thank you for your service" thugs flying around the world dropping bombs on millions of untried innocent civilians over the past centuries and especially over the past 70 years and increasing to even higher average-daily-murders since the "never forget" 9/11 hoax, so please allow Simon's possibly imperfect phrasing details to be forgiven and please allow Simon's main points in those posts to stand.]

[My much esteemed fellow member PianoRacer, you know we have mutual respect for each other's posts, you are bringing up good points: #1 Remember to always mention the pay-or-die FORCE involved in taxes, and #2 Remember to stop criticizing "countries" doing things, since it anthropomorphizes and blames the collectivist "states" when instead we should be criticizing specific individual biggest-criminals for their specific individual biggest-crimes.]

[And I know you are able to see in Simon's recent posts that he is making good points too: #1 The rulers of (the arbitrary geographic area known as) USA are paying mercenary-residents of (the arbitrary geographic area known as) USA to murder untried innocent men women and children around/within the world and most of the 300 million residents of (the arbitrary geographic area known as) USA are cheering on the murderers, thanking the murderers for their service, electing and justifying the rotating puppets of the unseen real rulers, still believing the 9/11 '3,000 victim' actor claims, and these 300 million residents of (the arbitrary geographic area known as) USA are doing absolutely NOTHING to stop the daily REAL MURDERS which are being committed in faraway lands in the name of (the arbitrary geographic area known as) U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A! (Most of these 300 million are not even stepping up to the very first step of attempting to write inspiring sentences as we do here to help encourage future actual action.)]

[These 300 million individuals, myself included, continue to vote with our citizenship for MORE murders to be committed in our names today and tomorrow too, meaning we still hold tightly to our American Passports no matter what, which means we don't care enough about the murders of innocents to boldly renounce our citizenship. Some of us CLAIM to really care about the baby that just got a bomb dropped on it right now as I typed this sentence, but perhaps the truth is we don't care enough to take any real action.]

[Thus, we 300 million individuals are indeed brainwashed into continuing to be proud American citizens no matter what murderous/enslaving crimes the rulers keep committing in our names, since according to (individuals who call themselves) Americans (and even according to individuals who call themselves Europeans) "This particular Empire, the American Empire, is the best Empire of all the available choices, utilizing the best way of doing things of all the available choices, producing the best scientific successes and consumer products marketable, benefits benefits benefits, creating "the most peaceful era ever!"]

[Uh, well, the folks who happen to reside safely within the USA and Europe border lines NOT getting bombs dropped from the sky might call this era peaceful, but the millions of INDIVIDUALS murdered since 9/11, through indirect starvation blockades and direct bombs which American military INDIVIDUALS have dropped and are still dropping, killing people in the faraway sandy areas daily, seem to be worth nothing in this magickal definition of now being "the most peaceful era".]

[It seems to me that the defenders of states/empires in general, and the defenders of the American state/empire specifically, are basically saying, "The murders-for-resources our rulers are committing (for war-industry-profits, war-gold-profits, war-oil-profits, war-loan-profits, war-fiat-control-profits, etc) by bribing poor/patriotic people to go do the dirty work of killing, every minute bombing innocents who happen to reside elsewhere, these murders are just unfortunate natural unavoidable casualties of the relatively more important innumerable wonderful happiness-bestowing benefits of the Scientific-Successes of the American-Empire."]

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. I, for one, pity those who refuse to see the shackles that bind them and the gun pointed at their head.
[good point]
By the way, PianoRacer, it is a nice synchronicity that your recent post overall, and specifically your final conclusion, matches very closely my most recent post over in the Chatbox, which I'll paste here, please scroll past the context posts, at the very bottom you will find my post (which is very close to yours) in green:
simonshack wrote:

simonshack wrote:*

Kham wrote:Simon,

SacredCowSlayer wrote:

nonhocapito wrote:

simonshack wrote:

And the answer is :

- "Brought peace"

nonhocapito wrote:
... what would replace in reality (not in theory) the American Empire?

... Imagine a world ruled by Saudi Arabia; by Israel; by Russia; by Italy!

... we enjoyed in Europe under this American empire the longest period of peace recorded in our history

... Bottom line, I don't see the US of A as an especially evil Empire

... I have enjoyed many benefits and advantages from being born under its umbrella.

... I have enjoyed large amounts of personal freedom

... sanitation, roads, education etc, ... computers to the Internet, from the automotive industry to communication, from medicine to industrial agriculture, a plethora of things that have been made available to us ...
simonshack wrote:
The USA is not, of course, the source of all evil. Nor is the little, rainy and arrogant island of UK - and its masonry. Just as the power-maniac-zionist-psychopaths are not the source of all evil. But perhaps the three of them make up about 95% of all evil that this world is subjected to in this epoch of ours?

... As for your obvious fanship, dear nonhocapito, of scientific advancements that we are supposedly enjoying to live better lives - I'm not sure if they are all as rosy as you depict them. I simply cannot see any goodwill emanating from the official institutions who ask us all to pay (taxes) for their supposed social benefits.
Flabbergasted wrote:
... a horde of homicidal and rapacious thugs and harrowing the land, raping and enslaving people.

... symphonic orchestras, national libraries, monasteries, universities, art collections and architectural wonders wouldn't be spared destruction ... against an army of marauders.

... We have forgotten what it is like not to have electricity, running water, supermarkets, hospitals
Observer wrote:

You will be robbed/enslaved/raped/killed, if you don't pay enslavingly-high "protection tribute" money
to the wealthiest enslaver/raper/killer Rulers who use your tribute to enslave/rape/kill faraway folks.

Don't even consider privately directly choosing your priorities & obtaining them at fair market prices:
support parasitic rulers/middlemen who charge 1000x market price for asphalt/sewers/"defense"/etc.

Without supporting millions of parasitic rulers & bureaucrat middlemen who actually produce nothing,
you're so dumb you'll starve or drink sewage, you're so weak you'll get robbed/enslaved/raped/killed.

I saw a video in which a man explained that his small free town refuses to be federally incorporated.
The town residents prefer to decide for themselves: they vote on what things they want to purchase.
They don't want their kids to be enslaved forever by usury-debt, so the town lives within their means.

e.g. The town chooses to not waste money on asphalt: it's unneeded and increases speed & fatalities.
They prefer to drive slow on their dirt roads and voluntarily add dirt to a few low spots when needed.
Since they're fine with dirt roads they're free from 1000s of hours of tax/usury slaving for "roads tax".

Even if they vote for asphalt tomorrow, they can do it themselves, or hire fair-quality fair-price folks.
If they suddenly prioritize roads, they can do it: without any ruler/middleman loans=bonds=enslavery.

They choose the number & quality of sewer pipes, they choose the number & quality of peace officers.
They do the same for libraries and schools, and they make these choices fine without force from rulers.
And if they decide every resident should have rifles/bazookas to stop hordes, they can buy them cheaply.

Supermarkets/restaurants are nice OPTIONS, but should rulers FORCE a supermarket/restaurant tax next?

POSSIBLE starvation/disease/robber/raper/killer FEAR has ACTUALLY enslaved us tribute-justifying slaves.

It seems some are saying, "In life there is no escape from paying tribute-money to bad guys, it's part of life."
"If we didn't pay tribute to American/British/Zionist rulers, we would have to pay tribute to other bad-guys!"
"Humans are bad-guys, Dawkins' The Selfish Gene, dog-eat-dog world, human altruism is not common/natural."
"Without forcing us to pay police thugs to beat/kill untried people, MAYBE some private bad-guys might appear!"

We humans have forgotten that being "MAYBE enslaved later" is better than being "FOR SURE enslaved right now."
Trying to feed and defend your family yourself is much better than just giving up & being a slave to "protectors".

"But, but, I'm not a slave, I'm free to choose WHICH master will let me keep 10% of the berries I pick for him."
"And I'm not a slave, I'm free to choose WHICH country rulers to pay ever-increasing 'protection-tribute' to!"

90% of our daily energy goes to company presidents, almost all of the remaining 10% goes to official-mafia.
Admit it: we were born into slavery to company presidents and official-mafia-government-rulers. We are slaves.

So when somebody reminds us, hey there is a better ideal, the correct answer is not to justify our enslavement.

Instead of replying, "Our current baddies protect us, just pay tribute or get enslaved/killed by other baddies!"
How about admitting, "Forced protection-racket tribute-demanding parasites living off our sweat, is not natural."

The natural state is when a being tries to enslave you, you defend yourself, you don't justify the enslavement.

Official mafia says "Pay us to protect you, or we'll put you in a cage where you'll work without pay and be raped/killed."
The correct answer is not, "Whew, thank goodness, I'm so glad the official mafia is protecting me from my fear of maybe hordes."

As Bob Marley wisely encouraged us, "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."
B)
Probably, PianoRacer, you hadn't noticed that post of mine, which was posted 8 hours before yours, in which I, like you, was similarly reminding us all to realize and admit we are all currently enslaved by the heads-of-state (and their bosses) the criminals who convince us through indoctrination brainwashing from birth to justify state-existence and state-taxes and state-wars, our points on these issues (especially the final lines of our posts) are synchronicitly quite similar.

It's as if you are taking the Bob quote, "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds." ...and remixing it to become, "Emancipate yourselves from statism-collectivism-slavery, none but ourselves can realize, admit, and eventually free our minds & bodies, from the mental & physical statism-collectivism-slavery which is currently a very real 'gun-in-your-face' reality."
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Observer wrote:And even worse these 300 million victims individually keep choosing to vote for and . . .
From wickedpedia:
[USA Voters]
Voting Age Population, Voter Turnout, Percentage of Turnout to Voting Age Population.
2016 - 250.1M, 138.8M, 55.5%
2012 - 235.2M, 129.2M, 54.9%
2008 - 229.9M, 131.4M, 58.2%
2004 - 219.6M, 122.3M, 55.7%
2000 - 209.8M, 105.6M, 50.3%
1996 - 196.8M, 96.4M, 49.0%